If you have purchased some movies and music files from iTunes, you need to convert the iTunes files to MP3, MP4, AVI and more other file format for the unauthenticated devices. What are the best iTunes converters to convert the file formats and decrypt the protection of DRM? Just check out the special features of the 5 most efficient iTunes file converters, as well as the process from the article.
WidsMob Converter is a versatile iTunes converter to convert iTunes videos and audio files to another file format, remove the DRM protection, tweak the video and audio settings, edit the converted videos, and even manage the files with ease. Moreover, you can turn the iTunes media files to more than 300 presets and file formats.
1. Convert iTunes videos and audio files to more than 300 file formats.
2. Remove the DRM copy protection and encryption when converting.
3. Edit, trim and enhance the iTunes video and audio file within conversion.
4. Preview and manage the iTunes files with the built-in media player.
Step 1: Download and install the iTunes converter on your computer. Launch the program and click the Add Files menu on the top ribbon to import the iTunes files you want to converter. You can also drag and drop them into the program to load the files.
Step 2: Locate the upper right menu, click and expand the Profile dropdown list, and select a proper format in General Video or General Audio tab. If you want to play the iTunes files on a device, such as Android phone, select the device model preset from the Profile option directly.
Step 3: Click the Settings button next to the Profile option. After that, you can tweak the different parameters within the Profile Settings dialog. Moreover, you can find more custom options on the dialog, such as audio bitrate, frame rate, sample rate, and more others.
Step 4: If you need to edit an iTunes files before converting. Click the Edit menu and you can use built-in video editor to polish the media files. You can rotate, crop, watermark and adjust the media file. Check the box Merge into one file at the bottom to combine the iTunes files.
Step 4: Click the Browse button and select a specific folder to save the output files. Then you can click on the Convert button to begin converting iTunes files to other format. The iTunes converter will remove the encryption and other limitation from the media files.
Wondershare UniConverter is not a single program but a suit of toolkits. It contains an iTunes converter, which you can recode your videos or music files to common file formats. But it is a professional utility and you have to pay for at least $29.95 to get the full version.
1. Support plentiful common media formats.
2. Able to convert most iTunes files.
3. Convert videos to animated GIF images.
4. Include a video editor.
1. You have to purchase the entire suite.
2. The iTunes converter is too large in size.
Freemake Video Converter is a free iTunes converter for Windows 7/8/10. It supports more than 500 file formats and device presets. You can just import several iTunes files from your hard drive, and simple select a proper format at the bottom to start converting.
1. Free to use with easy user interface.
2. Compatible with normal video and audio formats.
3. Convert iTunes files for playing on portable device.
4. Provide some basic custom options.
1. This iTunes converter lacks video editor.
2. It cannot remove DRM protection.
HandBrake is an open-source iTunes converter, which you can download and use the program without paying a penny. It supports most iTunes file formats, like M4A. Although it has some downsides, HandBrake can meet your basic need on video and audio conversion.
1. Free of charge with no limit.
2. Convert iTunes files to MP4 or MKV.
3. Provides a lot of presets.
4. Let you customize video and audio options.
1. It only supports two output formats as default.
2. The learning curve is not friendly.
Online Converter is the one of the most popular iTunes converters. It supports a lot of different source formats, tweak the audio and video settings, and even integrate the file converter in your website. Moreover, you can also convert the media formats within a fast speed.
1. Offer both a free and a pro version.
2. Convert multiple iTunes files online per time.
3. Include advanced settings.
4. Cut video or audio while converting.
1. It can only process files up to 50MB for free.
2. It takes a while to convert iTunes files.
Here are the best iTunes converters for both Windows and Mac. You can simply use the iTunes converter freeware, such as HandBrake and Freemake Video Converter. Some others require payment to remove limitation to get full features. If you need to extract the files from iTunes files with the original quality, WidsMob Converter is one of the best iTunes converters that enable you to convert the videos with best output quality and decrypt the DRM protection of iTunes files with ease.