Snapselect is one of the best photo managers to group and manage the photos. The pictures are a better method to express yourself instead of the texts. It makes sense that oceans of photos are produced by mobile devices or digital cameras, and distributed through the Internet including social media. How to manage of photos from different channels? Just learn more about Snapselect Photo Manager, as well as the best alternative to manage your photo library on Mac from the article.
Snapselect is a versatile photo manager that enables you to get rid of the duplicates and similar images on your MacBook, or even de-clutter the photos from your iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom libraries. Just learn more details about the features of Snapselect Photo Manager as below.
1. Work flawlessly with iPhoto, Aperture, Lightroom and external drive.
2. Detect, eliminate and remove the duplicated photos within clicks.
3. Integrate with smart image recognition technology.
4. Organize and group similar photos automatically.
5. Compare one photo to another to discover the best one.
6. Share photos to Facebook, Twitter or other social platforms.
1. Provide easy user interface with initial operation with Mac users.
2. Works well with iPhoto, Aperture, Lightroom and others on Mac.
3. It is lightweight and work smoothly to manage the photos.
4. Enable you to import and display all metadata of your images.
1. It lacks some important features, such as photo editor.
2. Snapselect is not compatible with the old Mac machines.
3. There is no support for PCs.
Step 1: Once you have downloaded Snapselect, you can launch the program on your MacBook. Then you can select the desired folder or library of images you want to review.
Step 2: After that, Snapselect will automatically group similar and duplicate photos together so you can find them easily. You can choose the desired one accordingly.
Step 3: Browse the Timeline View to choose the unique photos you want to keep, again rejecting those you don’t want. It helps you choose a favorite one from a group of photos.
Step 4: Look at your photos in the Picks View and export or share them. You can also look at the photos in the Rejects View and move them to the Mac Trash or export them to a new folder.
Is there a better method to manage the photos and videos as the alternative of Snapselect Photo Manager? WidsMob Viewer Pro is a versatile photo and video manager to group the media files from different folder, apply a desired photo filter, and even preview the RAW and videos with ease.
1. View, playback and manage photos and video files in various modes.
2. Offer a photo editor to batch retouch, convert and polish your images.
3. Group the photos and videos with the library mode within the same folder.
4. Add the desired photos to a Favorite folder to a better management.
5. Share photos and videos to social network, email or other channels.
Step 1: Download and install the Snapselect alternative for Mac, you can simply click one image to open the files within the same folder. Then you can locate the desired photos by click the Library icon on the left bottom to view photos within different folders as Snapselect.
Step 2: When you want to choose the desired photos, you can go to the Full Screen mode to view each photo with details. If you just need to select some desired photos, you can click the Star icon to pick up the desired ones into the Favorite folder accordingly.
Step 3: Once you have selected the desired photos, you can click the Favorite icon to locate the desired one. Then you can select the desired process from the Batch Conversion button to convert the photos, share to social media, or export them directly.
Note: In addition to view photos, the Snapselect alternative also enables you to edit images, such as select unwanted photos and click the Trash bin icon to delete them, batch conversion, crop the photos and more.
When you need to view, manage and locate the duplicated photos, you can learn more about what Snapselect is, as well as how to manage the photos with ease from the article. WidsMob Viewer Pro, on the other hand, is more than a photo and video manager, but offers extensive bonus features, such as group photos from different devices, share to social media and more.