If you want to delete photos on Facebook for all kinds of reasons, you can look through this article. We often upload photos on Facebook to share something new, or chat with friends about funny photos around us. As a result, it is necessary to know how to delete photos on Facebook. Because we always find out that not all of them are suitable to be demonstrated on the platform. This article shows us the best solutions to delete Facebook photos in different circumstances.
In some cases, someone posted photos on Facebook for your iPhone without your permission. And then the photos will be in the albums as well. It is puzzling. Here is the method, with which you can delete photos on Facebook profile. So that others will not see these ones, even though they click “View Photos of me” on Facebook app.
1. Find the “More” button on your Facebook iOS in the right corner. Click the button looks like three horizontal lines.
2. Pick the second choice “Photos”.
3. Choose the photo someone else added without notice. Click this photo, and the photo will be magnified.
4. Click the third option on Facebook app. Sometimes we may call it “Tag” button.
5. When you see your tag, click it to make the “X” appear.
6. After that, you can click the “X” to delete photos on Facebook app
Though you cannot delete photos on Facebook iOS of the other person, you can untag your photo on Facebook. For the time being, the proper way is having a talk with that person to delete photos. With the above method, the trouble for deleting photos on Facebook can be sloved. You can continue to have fun with someone else on Facebook.
Most of us all know well with Facebook messenger. We use it to chat with friends or make new ones. However, as we dig more about Facebook chat, some unavoidable problems also come out. Sometimes we want to delete photos on Facebook messenger during chatting, for various reasons, that’s not so important anyway. All in all, we need solutions to settle it down.
1. Log on your Facebook messenger, click into the chat in which the photos are.
2. Choose and long press them, click the popup window with more option.
3. Click the small box on the right corner of the photos.
4. Click the “Delete” button. It is on the lower right corner of your Facebook messenger, and just looks like a dustbin.
5. The Facebook messenger will pop the final option, by which it will ask you whether you want to delete. Click “Delete” button, you can delete photos on Facebook chat.
1. Log on your Facebook messenger, and click the “More” button. It will pop a list of choices. When you see them, click the “Phone Setting” button.
2. Click the “General” button, and then, choose to clean up the storage.
3. After that, all of the photos you had sent before will turn out. Select the photos you want to delete.
The most powerful method is deleting the chat record with that person. That is to say, you will delete all the chat record that is unrecoverable. So be careful if you want to do so just for deleting photos on Facebook.
It is an interesting function on Facebook iOS. With this function, we can share all of our life with others by syncing. Meanwhile, there is no need to log on the Facebook app to update. While we still need some privacy, not all of photos are suitable to appear on our Facebook app. Thus, we need to delete photos on Facebook synced from iPhone. What’s more, we prefer to stop syncing.
1. Go into the Facebook, tap the “More” button on the top left corner.
2. Click your name on the top, and then, click “Your photos”.
3. When you tap the photo, you will find the small pencil in the upper right corner. Click them to delete photos on Facebook synced from iPhone.
Now if you want to turn off photo sync, you need to do some more clicks to stop it.
1. Go to the photos, click it. You will see the “Sync ” button on the upper page, tap on it.
2. Tap the gear icon in the top right. After that, tap to turn Photo Syncing off.
After all of this had done, you can take photos whatever as you want without worrying. Facebook is a place gathering many friends with same interests that everyone is free to express. Though you may have some troubles of deleting photos on Facebook, you can solve it easily with the instructions mentioned above. When you need to optimize your Facebook profile, delete photos on Facebook is an essential skill. Just have a try by yourself now.