Brushstroke is one of the best iPhone photo editors to create paintings with multiple photo filters. Brushstroke, just as Bonfire not only turn iPhone photos into watercolor paintings, but also provides variety of painting styles, color palettes, signatures and choices of canvas surface. Just play around Brushstroke with iPhone photos to enjoy painterly style images.
When you need to use the different brushes of Brushstroke to create paintings as Van Gogh, Monet, Cezanne or Renoir, you only choose variety of Paint styles to achieve the paintings with ease.
Paint: There are more than 13 different groups of photo filters with different painting effects. You can apply the artsy paintings with one click of Brushstroke.
Color: More than 35 different color options, you can add or remove different shadows and effects of Brushstroke to make the paintings colorful.
Canvases: If you need to change the texture of the paintings of Brushstroke, you can use the different textures, such as Canvas, paper and surface.
Signature: Signature is another unique feature of Brushstroke. You can sign the masterpiece of painting as your artwork in different colors and positions.
There are other different parameters to adjust the painting of Brushstroke, including the fundamental editing features and the multiple sizes of paintings. Brushstroke opens a simple but elegant design features to transform iPhone photos into a rendered painting.
If you still have not installed the latest version of Brushstroke, you can download the Brushstroke iPhone App to create a stylish painting. The photo editor of Code Organa can help you draw the painting easily.
1. Launch the Brushstroke to create a painting, tap the left button to access your iPhone or iPad’s image library. Choose the iPhone photos to turn them to a beautiful painting.
2. Brushstroke provides different options to scale and crop your image accordingly. You can turn part of the image into a painting or the whole images.
3. And then tap the right arrow on the upper right of Brushstroke to convert iPhone photos into paintings. Brushstroke only takes a few ticks to convert the images into paintings.
4. Once you iPhone photos are transformed into paintings, you can find new photo filters to apply, which presents a different stylish painting. You can also change the colors or other parameters.
5. If you want to make the whole painting looks gorgeous, you can also change the background’s texture like art painted onto a block of wood or a sheet of paper.
6. Just use the basic functions to further edit the photos with brightness, contrast, saturation, density, exposure and other features to make a perfect painting with Brushstroke.
7. Finally you can make a digital signature for your painting masterpiece. You can save the painting or share onto social media as the other iPhone photo editing tools.
Compared to the freebie of iPhone photo editors, Brushstroke costs US$2.99 to turn iPhone photos into paintings. And it is easy to make paintings as profession, even if you want to print the paintings, you can place an order using advanced equipment.
There are different types of painting styles, color palettes and frame to create a stylish painting.
The feature to make your own digital signature should be a plus to have a great experience to drawing paintings.
It is easy to share the painting to social media with others.
It is not a freeware and the price for the printing might be a little high for customers to enjoy fun.