Learn what is PaintShop Pro and how to use it to edit your photos on Windows 10/8/7 from this article.
PaintShop Pro (PSP) an easier, faster and comprehensive picture & photo editing software developed by Corel. Do not know PaintShop Pro? Here from this article you can learn what is PaintShop Pro and how to use it to edit your photos on computer.
Part 1: What is PaintShop Pro
PaintShop Pro has long been the best-known inexpensive alternative to Photoshop as it offers a surprising array of photo-editing tools, from basic photo correction to drawing to layer-based editing and content-aware object manipulation. It is a Windows-based program with user-friendly interface and PaintShop Pro X9 is the latest version. PSP enables users to easily fix photos with tools like Red-Eye Removal, Color Changer, Makeover Tools, Smart Photo Fix and more. Users can also easily create and share creative projects with Project Creator and social network integration.
Part 2: PaintShop Pro key features
1. Offer precise selections, layers, brushes and content-aware picture editing tools;
2. Creative graphic design with text, brushes, textures and drawing and painting tools;
3. Time-saving photo editing tools like crop, straighten, clone, retouch and remove red eye;
4. Edit RAW photos and save time with batch processing;
5. Instantly enhance with automatic photo correction;
6. Live screen capture to record directly from your screen;
7. Offer time-saving project templates;
8. Gradient Fill controls;
9. Support text presets, improved stylus and graphics tablet;
10. Support Windows 10/8/7 with latest service pack (64-bit or 32-bit editions).
PaintShop Pro Review
Photoshop-like features with lower price;
Powerful editing and effects tools;
Some operations are slow;
Interface can get cluttered;
Ineffective chromatic aberration removal.
Part 3: How to download PaintShop Pro
You can download the latest version of PaintShop Pro from Corel official site: paintshoppro.com. Currently, PaintShop Pro has only Windows (Windows 10/8/7) version, you can have a trial for this photo editing software. Currently, PaintShop Pro supports RAW image editing with RAW Camera including Canon, Casio, Contax, Leica, Kodak, etc. You can check the full list from its website.
Part 4: How to use PaintShop Pro
Here you can check this video tutorial to learn how to use PaintShop Pro photo editing software:
Part 5: Best alternative for PaintShop Pro Mac
If you are looking for a simple photo editing software than PaintShop Pro on Mac, you can try to use WidsMob Retoucher which can help you to edit your photos while preserving image detail.
- Remove some self imperfections of portrait images such as minimize freckles, whiten teeth and smooth skins;
- Provide dozens of camera profiles for rediscovering the magic stunning film effects;
- Support adding artistic photo effects with color opacity to make the photography special.