Today, more and more people have more than one digital device, such as PCs and laptop, mobile phone and tablet. According to our recent research, majority of internet users have at least two digital devices, laptop and mobile phone are most common.
To catch up such trends, many developers have launched cross-platform applications, such as piZap Photo Editor. The biggest advantage of cross-platform applications is seamless user experience. If you want to learn about this cross-platform photo editor, you will find our post helpful.
Photoshop is still the most professional photo editing software on market; however, it is too complicated for ordinary people. On the other hand, online photo editors become increasingly prevalent, partly because everyone can use them without installing anything on their computers. PiZap Photo Editor is one of the most popular online photo editor. Its overall features include:
1. It has three parts, photo editor, photo collage maker and photo designer.
2. The photo editor offers all basic photo editing tools, like crop, resize, rotate, adjustments and more.
3. The photo collage maker provides dozens of layouts and allows you to create layouts according to your requirements.
4. The photo designer is the good partner of bloggers and social media users.
5. The biggest benefit is to use these features cross Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Chrome OS.
1. piZap Photo Editor has integrated web app, mobile apps for iOS and Android, Chrome app.
2. It has both free version and pro version.
1. If you want to remove ads, you have to upgrade to pro version.
Pixlr is a cloud-based set of picture editing utilities. Time put it on the top 50 websites list of 2013, partly because it offers consistent experience crossing platforms. Its key features include:
1. The interface of the web app is similar to Photoshop. That makes people familiar both in layout and how it works quickly.
2. People could crop, rotate, flip pictures or use other editing features online or on Smartphone easily.
3. It offers dozens of photo effects and filters.
4. The built-in Express tool could help you edit photos or create photo collage easily.
5. This collection of photo utilities contains a web app, a mobile app for iOS and Android and a Chrome extension.
1. Similar to piZap Photo Editor, people could use Pixlr on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Chrome OS.
2. It offers free photo storage for registered users.
1. There are no support or user groups.
Fotor Photo Editor is far the most convenient tool to edit pictures cross-platform. Its main features include:
1. Like piZap Photo Editor, Fotor Photo Editor includes three photo utilities, the editor, the collage maker and the publishing designer.
2. The photo editor contains all necessary photo editing tools, including crop, rotate, adjustments and over 100 filters.
3. The Beauty tool is able to soften selfies and make up faces in your photos.
4. The collage maker is a dedicated utility to create photo collages with your pictures imported from computer, social media or cloud account.
5. The publishing designer offers hundreds of templates to help you make poster or social media cover easily.
1. Fotor integrated desktop software, a web app, a mobile app and a Chrome app.
2. The interface is user friendly with no ads.
1. Some features are only available to pro version.
PicMonkey is another well-known online photo editor available to iPhone and Android. Its principal features include:
1. PicMonkey is a collection of photo tools as well, including Photo Editor, Portrait Retouching tool, Collage Maker and Design Maker.
2. You can edit, adjust or enhance your pictures in the Photo Editor.
3. The Portrait Retouching tool is used to soften selfies and beautify faces in your photos.
4. The Collage Maker offers extensive layouts and border styles for making personalized photo collages.
5. And you can use the templates in Design Maker to create social media art, posters or cards.
1. Much like piZap Photo Editor, PicMonkey is available to Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Chrome OS.
2. It contains both free version and pro version too.
1. If you want to remove the watermark, you have to upgrade to pro version.
As one of the best free online photo editors, Ribbet is a popular way to clean up and create memorable images. Its basic features include:
1. It use cloud storage to save each step of photo editing, so you can change it at any time.
2. The photo editor provides plentiful photo editing tools, frames, filters and effects.
3. And the collage maker includes dozens of custom layouts for creating personalized photo collages.
4. Ribbet also provides the photo print services to help you make T-shirts or wall decorations with your pictures.
5. Like piZap Photo Editor, Ribbet Photo Editor has a web app for Windows and Mac, a mobile app for iOS and Android and a Chrome app.
1. The biggest advantage is to re-open and re-edit your pictures cross-platform.
2. The free version is enough to meet ordinary demands about basic photo editing.
1. Some features need to upgrade and purchase.
Google Photos is not only a cloud-based photo storage tool, but also a simple way to view and edit photos crossing platforms. Its key features include:
1. You can get unlimited free storage for each picture less than 16MB.
2. Google uses artificial intelligence to recognize and organize your pictures.
3. The visual search technology is helpful when searching for certain pictures among oceans of images.
4. The built-in photo editor allows you to adjust, edit, enhance pictures or add filters on images.
5. You can share or stream your photos within this cross-platform application.
1. Simialr to piZap Photo Editor, Google Photos is available to browsers, iPhone, Android devices and Chrome OS.
2. All features are free to use.
1. The only way to remove ads is to purchase plans.
If you are looking for a batch photo editor, then WidsMob ImageConvert can be your smart choice. Equipped with powerful features and easy to use editing tools, even novices can process photos in high quality with ease.
1. Convert various photo formats including RAW with the 6x speed.
2. Resize photos by width, height, percentage and free in batch.
3. Rotate, rename, add border, insert text/image watermark with bulk photos.
4. Get an instant preview window to check the photo-editing result immediately.
5. Support import various image formats including JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF and famous RAW format from Nikon, Canon, Sony, etc. and batch convert them into widely used JPG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP files.
1. Batch convert images by changing size by width, height, percentage or custom, renaming image files, adding image or text watermark.
2. Add solid or gradient color border and rotating photo to left, right or 180 degree to make the conversion process more personalized.
1. Only support macOS currently.
Based on the introductions above, you should understand the benefits of cross-platform photo editors. For example, you can edit photos on computer using the web app of piZap Photo Editor in workplace, and look at them on Smartphone at home. And you can explore the potentials of other cross-platform photo editors based on your situations.