What is Topaz DeNoise and how to use it to denoise your images and related things.
Topaz DeNoise has released its Topaz DeNoise 6 plug-in and standalone which is a noise reduction software for photography. Do not know Topaz DeNoise? Here from this article you can learn what is Topaz DeNoise and how to use it to remove noise from your photos.
Part 1: What is Topaz DeNoise
Topaz Denoise, which is originally developed as a plugin for Photoshop, Lightroom, photoFXlab, Serif Photo Plus and Corel Paintshop Pro and Photo Impact, can help you to remove distracting image noise while preserving image detail. Here for the latest version Tapaz Denoise 6, it works as a standalone product and does no need to require a host editor to work. The interface of Topaz DeNoise is really simple with one side for a list of presets for generic ones or ones specific for a camera and ISO combination while other side for tweaking specific settings manually.
Part 2: Topaz DeNoise key features
- Specialize in removing difficult High ISO noise;
- Recover image detail hidden in noise with custom information from each image powered by IntelliNoise;
- Correct image black levels with shadow tone restoration;
- Dual-directional debanding technology;
- Remove distractions of fast shutter to freeze action without degrading image;
- Sharpen colors and edges;
- Introduce dozens of presets based on various camera profiles with multiple ISO presets for each camera;
- Support batch processing in standalone mode;
- Twice the maximum image size capabilities;
- Support for High DPI (4K) monitors in Windows 10/8/7.
Part 3: How to download Topaz DeNoise
You can download the latest version of Topaz DeNoise from TopazLabs official site: topazlabs.com. Currently, Topaz DeNoise has both Windows (Windows 10/8/7 64 bit Only) and Mac (OS X 10.9 or later) version, you can have a 30 days trial for this denoise software. Currently, Topaz DeNoise supports image file type including JPEG, PNG, TIFF, but cannot support RAW (DNG, CR2, etc.). If you would like to edit your RAW files you will either need to use a host editor that can read them like Lightroom or Photoshop, or convert it to one of the supported formats.
Part 4: How to use Topaz DeNoise
Here you can check this video tutorial to learn how to use Topaz DeNoise as a plugin in PhotoShop:
Part 5: Best alternative for Topaz DeNoise
If you are looking for a simple denoise software than Topaz DeNoise, you can try to use WidsMob Retoucher which can help you to eliminate image noise while preserving image detail.
- Remove some self imperfections of portrait images such as minimize freckles, whiten teeth and smooth skins;
- Provide dozens of camera profiles for rediscovering the magic stunning film effects;
- Support adding artistic photo effects with color opacity to make the photography special.