Any Video Recorder is one of the most popular streaming video, DVD movies, online videos & TV shows screen recorder. It enables you to capture HD videos and DVD movies, especially for movies from Hulu, NetFlix, and more other channels. How to capture online streaming videos and movies with Any Video Recorder as well as the best alternative? Just learn more details about the review from the article.
Any Video Recorder is more than a screen recorder to capture onscreen activities with 1:1 video quality. It also enables you to record online stream videos and set the desired video output quality with ease. Here are more features of the program you should know.
1. Record movies through web services, like YouTube, Netflix, etc.
2. Copy the DVD or Blu-ray movies in high or standard definition.
3. Identify the video playback area automatically or select manually.
4. Keep the original online streaming video with 1:1 video quality.
1. Work on online streaming, encrypted DVD, and other online videos.
2. It is a light-weighted screen recorder works well on Windows XP/7.
3. Free screen recorder without ads, watermark, or extra subscription.
1. It might be too simple to advanced users without advanced features.
2. The output format is limited and you can only save videos in MP4.
3. Cannot add your face webcam or the microphone audio to the video.
4. Any Video Recorder might have annoying noise during the recording.
Step 1: Download and install Any Video Recorder, launch the program on your computer. The user interface has two parts, the General Settings menu and the Video Settings menu.
Step 2: Go to the General Setting menu from the top ribbon. Then click the Browse button and set the destination folder to save the video. After that, you can enter the filename into the box under Output File Name.
Step 3: Go to the Video Setting menu and set the custom options based on your preference. Open the video you wish to record in your browser or media player and click the Record Now button.
Step 4: Once the video start playing, click the REC button to start the video recording. Alternatively, press Ctrl + F7 buttons on your keyboard to initiate video recording for online streaming sites.
Step 5: When the video playback finishes with Any Video Recorder, you can press Ctrl + F7 buttons to stop the recording and save the video file to your Windows hard drive.
When you want to record the online streaming videos with a high quality, tweak the audio/video quality, edit/add annotations, or even manage the recorded videos, WidsMob Capture is one of the best Any Video Recorder alternative to capture online streaming video and audio on your Windows and Mac with ease.
1. Record onscreen activities, screen video, audio files and take snapshots.
2. Tweak the video quality, frame rate, hotkeys, mouse click and more others.
3. Add your reactions and commentary with microphone and webcam easily.
4. Edit and apply text, annotation, shapes, and paintings on the recording.
Step 1: Download and install the alternative to Any Video Recorder, launch the program on your computer. Then you discover the desired online video on YouTube or other websites that you want to record. Just set up the detailed parameters before the recording.
Step 2: Once you have launched the program and select the Record Screen option in the home interface. When you want to customize the output videos, you can go to the Preferences dialog to set up hotkeys, tweak the audio and video output, or even the destination folder.
Step 3: Check the Record Area and set up the recording area for the online streaming sites. When you want to record an online video, you can disable the Microphone option and the Webcam option. You can just play the online streaming videos before clicking the REC button.
Step 4: During the recording process, you can add annotation and watermark to the video. The Pen tool is used to add text, paintings and shapes on the video, or even tweak the color and size. Moreover, the Camera icon also enables you to make a snapshot at important moment.
Step 5: Once you have captured the desired file, you can click the Stop button to save the video. To view the video recording, go to the Media Library window, which enables you to view the video, remove it to the trash, or even upload the video to social media sites.
Here is the detailed review of Any Video Recorder is, whether it is worth to use, and how to use it to record online video streams. When you just want to watch a live video or online movie offline, it should be a nice option for free. Of course, you can use WidsMob Capture as the best alternative, if you believe Any Video Recorder is too simple to record the desired files.