Bandicam Screen Recorder is one of the most popular gameplay recording programs for Windows. It enables you to record video of screen, with audio and webcam simultaneously, especially for the gameplay videos. What are the special features designed to record the gameplay videos? How to use the screen recorder to capture gameplay videos? Is there a Bandicam screen recorder alternative on Mac? Just learn more about the information from the unbiased review now.
Is Bandicam a free screen recorder? If you were not an expert for gameplay recording, you might take it into consideration. Actually, it is not a completely free screen recorder that will have a watermark for the recorded video. You have to purchase a license in order to remove the watermark. It does offer a free trial with some limit, but you can pay for various plans starting at $39.00 per license. Here are some useful features you should know.
1. Provide a specific mode to record gameplay without lagging.
2. Capture everything on your screen, such as mouse and click.
3. Record your face and voice through webcam and microphone.
4. Add drawing, text, shapes and other elements when recording.
1. Provide you with plentiful of options for recording game and videos.
2. Record gameplay videos with a free trial before making decision.
3. The interface looks clean and nice to record the gameplay videos.
4. There are tons of features and custom options for advanced users.
1. There is no live streaming support.
2. The free trial only allows you to record for limited minutes.
3. It only offers documentation guide but not videos.
4. Beginners may feel frustrated since it contains too many options.
Step 1: Open the gameplay you want to record. Launch the Bandicam game recorder and choose the game recording mode, which is next to the screen recording on the top menu bar.
Step 2: Now, you should see a green FPS counter appears on the upper left side. It means that Bandicam Screen Recorder is ready. If you want a higher quality recording, you can increase the FPS instead.
Step 3: Start your gameplay and click F12 button on your keyboard or the “REC” button on the screen to trigger the recording. Now, the FPS counter will turn red for recording the gameplay video.
Step 4: When the gameplay recording is done, press F12 key again or hit the “Stop” icon. Then the FPS counter will turn green. Next, go to the Home tab from the left side and you can preview the recording.
Is there a Bandicam Screen Recorder alternative to record gameplay videos on your Mac? How to record the gameplay videos with high quality with ease? WidsMob Capture is a versatile screen recorder to record video, capture web and audio, or even take snapshots. Moreover, you can edit the videos, add annotation or tweak the different parameters for the output.
1. Record gameplay, online videos and all onscreen activities with ease.
2. Overlay your face and voice with webcam to the gameplay recording.
3. Add paintings, text, shape and more on the recorded file in real time.
4. Easily control and manage the gameplay recording with hotkeys.
Step 1: Download and install the Banidcam Screen Recorder alternative, you can launch the program and select “Record Screen” on the interface to open the program to record all onscreen activities as video.
Step 2: There are three sections on the window. Toggle on Record Area and decide the recording area based on your game. If you wish to add your reactions to the gameplay recording, turn on Microphone and Webcam as well. Otherwise, disable them.
Step 3: In order to get the custom options, such as hotkeys, video quality, and more, go to the Preferences dialog. It enables you to tweak the frame rate, bitrate, sample rate and more other settings for the gameplay videos with the desired video.
Step 4: Play your game on the desktop and hit the “REC” button to start record gameplay videos as Bandicam Screen Recorder. In order to add text or paintings to the recording, select the “Pen” icon to add text with color, font, and size, and then write on the recording screen.
Step 5: When the gameplay is complete, click the “Stop” button to save the gameplay video to your media library. Here you can preview the recording and move it to another location. If you are a vlogger, click the Share icon at the bottom left side, and select the target social platform to share the file.
Both Bandicam Screen Recorder and the best alternative are able to record gameplay videos, but they are different on several aspects, such as:
1. Compatibility. Bandicam Screen Recorder is only available to Windows, but Screen Capture is compatible with both PC and Mac.
2. Capture webcam while recording game. Bandicam Screen Recorder cannot capture your face while recording gameplay. But the alternative software has such capacity.
3. Easy to learn. Partly due to Bandicam Screen Recorder has extensive custom options, it is not a good choice for beginners. But the alternative can meet the need of both beginners and tech savvy.
Based on the review above, you should understand what Bandicam Screen Recorder is, whether it is worth to use, and how to use it to record your gameplay. But before you open your wallet, you should know that you have more choices. WidsMob Capture, for example, is able to record gameplay, online videos, application guide and more on Windows and Mac OS X. Moreover, it is easier than Bandicam Screen Recorder.