What should be the best FLV viewer to browse the FLV videos? FLV is one of the most widely used video formats that are viewable in most of the web browsers. When you want to upload the FLV files to website or social media sites, you can learn more about the top 6 FLV players to play the FLV files with ease.
Just as mentioned above, FLV is the video format mainly used for websites and social media sites. When you need to upload the FLV videos, you might also need to add the thumbnails to the site as well. Just learn more about the best FLV player and photo viewer as below.
WidsMob Viewer Pro is the desired FLV viewer to play FLV videos and view photos with ease. It supports most of the video and photo formats, including the FLV, MP4, GIF, RAW, HEIC and more others. Moreover, you can also manage the media files within different folders.
1. Play FLV, MP4, MOV, M4V and more other video formats with ease.
2. View JPEG, PNG, HEIC, PNG, RAW and most of the photo files.
3. 4 different modes to manage and edit the photos and videos in clicks.
4. Create favorite photos to a slideshow, export photos and convert files.
Step 1: Download and install FLV viewer
Once you have installed the FLV viewer, you can launch the program on your computer. Just drag and drop the FLV file, you can open all the files within the folder. Of course, you can also import the whole folder into the program.
Step 2: Play FLV and thumbnails with ease
When you access to the FLV video, you can find the playback icon in the middle of the FLV file. Just click the icon to view FLV direct within the media viewer. Of course, you can browse the thumbnails in different photo format.
Step 3: Manage and upload the FLV files
In the thumbnail mode, you can view the media files within different folders. After that, you can category and manage the FLV file and upload the desired one into the social media sites.
If you just need to play FLV files on Windows and Mac only, here are 9 more FLV viewers that enable you to browse the FLV file from YouTube, download online and other channels as desired. Just learn more details about the features for these tools as below.
VLC Media Player is free and open source FLV viewer to play and encode the FLV files as well as DVDs, VCDs and other various streaming protocols. Moreover, you can also play the damaged FLV files.
1. Playback FLV video frame by frame, speed control and finer playback.
2. File decompression and browsing, even for the DVB-S, ATSC on Windows.
3. Support most the audio and video codec and more new decoders.
4. Multimedia keys are controlling by modern Apple keyboards with ease.
Just as the name of the FLV file viewer, FLV Media Player allows you to watch any downloaded FLV content. Moreover, there are a bunch of features, such as scale size, rotate video, add subtitle and more.
1. View FLV files, H.264 formats that does not require a preinstalled Flash.
2. Tweak the proportional scale, auto-rewind, auto-start, loop play and more.
3. Provide the option of color control that adjusts colors and saturation.
4. Support a command line use various shortcuts and all file formats.
Moyea FLV Player is the one of the most popular FLV viewers that has the ability to play any type of video along with the FLV media files. It does not only play the video from computer, but also the online streaming sites.
1. Support FLV videos, AVI, MOV, MP4 as well as the online streaming files.
2. Convert low quality videos into the high quality ones as well as HD format.
3. Organize FLV files, full screen mode, Quick thumbnail picture and more.
4. Screen saving mode to get your favorite pictures from the video in no time.
KMPlayer is the FLV viewer that supports most of the common video formats and HD videos, such as 4K, 8K, UHD and 60FPS. It includes video playback, subtitles and even 3D video playback for both Windows and Mac.
1. All-in-one FLV player that support video formats, online streaming, etc.
2. Support various media file format in a high quality, 4K, 8K, UHD and more.
3. Versatile video playback with subtitles, screens, and 3D playback.
4. Experience immersive 3D virtual reality content within the FLV viewer.
When you need to playback all the video files, such as the DVDs, FreeSmith Video Player is the all-in-one FLV video viewer to play videos, music, online videos and even the protected DVD movies.
1. Flexible settings for skin, saturation, contrast, brightness, play speed, etc.
2. Support most the audio and video formats, as well as the protected DVD.
3. Edit the videos, such as trim, crop, enlarge, merge, adjust and more others.
4. Accelerate or slow the FLV video and enlarge or narrow the play screen.