How to open the SWF file on your Windows or Mac? Different from the other video formats, or even the FLV files, SWF files contains different kinds of videos and vector type animations. What is the best SWF viewer to playback the SWF files?
The article shares 5 best SWF players available on Windows and Mac. Of course, you can also find the online SWF media player via online browser plugin solution. Just read on the article to learn more about the features for these SWF viewers and choose the desired one accordingly.
SWF file is short for Small Web Format, which is an Adobe flash file format that contains both videos and vector-based animation. It is the very reason that most of the media players do not compatible with the SWF format. Just as the name of the Flash video, you can use any web browse with ease.
How do you view the SWF files on Windows and Mac? Most of the time, you only need to install the Adobe Flash Player to turn the browser into a SWF viewer.
In order to play the SWF files on your computer, you can learn more about the 5 best SWF viewers for Windows and Mac. Have another check for the features and choose the desired one accordingly.
WidsMob Viewer Pro is a versatile SWF viewer that supports most of the media formats, including photos and videos. It supports multiple viewing modes, batch converting process and creating slideshow files. Moreover, you can also group and manage the photos in different folders with ease.
1. Support SWF and most of the popular video formats and photo formats.
2. Group and manage the photos and videos from different folders with ease.
3. Add photos to a favorite folder for a batch process or create a slideshow.
4. Share different photos and videos to social media websites directly.
Elmedia Player is a free full-package SWF player for Mac with advanced streaming capabilities. It supports most of the video and audio formats and stream via AirPlay and Chromecast and to DLNA enabled devices with ease. It is a versatile media player without extra codec.
1. Watch or listen to the desired favorite tracks without open all folders.
2. Custom and build your own unique playlist and enjoy the files non-stop.
3. Full control over playback, such as playback speed, subtitle, audio, etc.
4. Resume playback from where you left off, bookmark your favorite video.
SWF Movie Player is another free SWF viewer based on Macromedia Flash player that helps you to get best experience from flash movies. It allows you to full control the video files, such as play, rewind, fast-forward and preview SWF files with ease.
1. Create and manage playlists for the SWF videos according to requirements.
2. Fit the SWF video files to current window size or restore to original one.
3. Set playback quality and take full control over the Flash security.
4. Check SWF comprehensive information and lots more other data.
Just as mentioned previously, when you install the Adobe Flash Player, you can turn any browser into a SWF viewer. It delivers great web experience across platforms and devices and enables you to enjoy any type of SWF files within the browser with a desired effect.
1. Build stunning, blazing-fast cinematic 2D and 3D games with acceleration.
2. Create high-performance, responsive games and ActionScript workers.
3. Share memory and leverage machine resources by offloading tasks.
4. Deliver protected premium video content using Adobe Access with ease.
Swiff Player is another free SWF viewer and player that allows you to open and play SWF file locally and online in full screen mode. It offers a variety of playback capabilities including full-screen mode. Moreover, you can also include the OpenGL hardware accelerated playback.
1. Allow Chrome to manage its version with Flash Player within clicks.
2. Use the seek bar to play, pause, browse any Flash Movie in real-time.
3. Play Adobe Flash movies using OpenGL with hardware acceleration.
4. Enjoy amazing 3D effects applied to standard movies: Plane, Slices, Cube.
When you want to view the SWF files on Windows and Mac, you should learn more details about the SWF file format. Moreover, you can find the 5 best SWF viewers that enable you to play the file format on media player or browser. More queries about the SWF viewer, you can share more details in the comments.