Easy and Fast Portrait Editing Software.
* 100% Clean & Safe
Avast Photo Vault app was released by the famous antivirus service, Avast Software. The photo vault app is able to hide and lock your personal photos on mobile devices. You may wonder what the photo vault app can do and if it is worth downloading. In this post, you can find the desired answers and other information that you should know about Avast Photo Vault. So, you can make the better decision before opening your wallet.
The Photo Vault is only one of the features of Avast Security & Privacy. It will protect against pry eyes and other intruders for the photos and videos on iPhone or Android phone. Should you choose a standalone photo vault app or Avast photo vault? Is there anything special for locking photos? Just read the review about the program as below.
With more than 100 million installations, Avast photo vault app should be a good option to protect your sensitive photos and privacy. Similar to other photo vault apps, it provides free download with in-app purchases. Its main features include:
1. Lock and hide your photos in an encrypted vault on iPhone or Android.
2. Protect your photos and videos with PIN code, Touch ID or Face ID.
3. Scan and verify the security of your Wi-Fi network automatically.
4. Integrate with VPN service for browsing the Internet privately.
5. Send you notifications once your passwords are leaked online.
6. Alert or notification for you if your network is vulnerable or danger.
Avast photo vault app gets 4.7 out of 5 points, which is partly because the app is effective on photo protection. However, the app is not perfect and you can learn the advantages and shortcomings before downloading.
1. It includes extensive features, such as check network security.
2. The interface is intuitive and easy to use.
3. The free version is enough to protect your personal photos on iPhone.
4. Updates and optimization features for iPad version.
1. The VPN and secure browsing feature is only available to premium version.
2. It does not work with other VPNs.
3. If you want to lock unlimited photos, you have to subscribe the service.
4. It cannot back up your private photos.
5. The app frequently asks you to subscribe the premium account.
6. It does not allow you to cancel the current subscription.
If you do not mind the drawback, the Avast photo vault app is a good method to protect your photos on iPhone and iPad. Compared to other photo vault apps, it provides more security functionalities to monitor your network and password.
Avast Photo Vault take a large space with 60.3MB, you should make sure that your iOS device has enough space. It is available in various languages, like English, French, German and more. You can use the proper language when setup. Just learn more details about the process as below.
Step 1: Run Avast Photo Vault app from your iPhone or Android phone. If you do not have it, download it from your App Store or Google Play.
Step 2: Go to the Photo Vault screen, tap Set Passcode and enter your password. You can set PIN, Touch ID or Face ID as your password.
Step 3: Then add the photos you want to lock from your Camera Roll into the photo vault app. For the first time, you need to permit the app to access your Camera Roll. Then your photos will be encrypted by your passcode and anyone cannot view them without your passcode.
Step 4: In addition to photo protection, you can also host your passwords of email, game and more to check the security. To check your network, go to the Wi-Fi Security screen and tap “Scan” button. If you have subscribed the premium account, head to the “Secure Browsing” screen, tap the “Activate Secure Browsing” button, and then surf the Internet privately.
Note: It cannot be denied that Avast Photo Vault app can protect your personal photos on iPhone, but it is not suitable to everyone. If you need to access your photos regularly, for example, it is not convenient since Avast Photo Vault app asks you to enter the password every time.
Avast photo vault is only available to iOS devices, which also takes a large space of your iOS device. Considering computer has larger space and you are more likely to store photos on your computer. WidsMob PhotoVault is the best Avast Photo Vault alternative on Windows and Mac. It uses the advanced photo-locking algorithm to protect the photos with ease.
1. Provide advanced military-level security technology to protect photos.
2. Support more image formats including RAW, HEIC than Avast app.
3. Save the photos in the cache files that only available within the program.
4. Provide extensive custom options and different viewing modes.
Step 1: Set up the Avast Photo Vault alternative
Download the photo vault software and install it on your computer. When you launch the program, you will be prompted to set password and confirm it to hide and lock the photos. Click the Done button to move on.
Step 2: Set up the vault parameters
When you want to reset the custom options, click on the WidsMob PhotoVault menu and choose the Preferences option. It enables you to set up different security levels for the protection according to your requirement.
Step 3: Lock and hide photos on PC
Go to the Photos folder or make a new album by clicking the Plus icon under the Album section. Then hit the Import button and add the sensitive photos to private albums as Avast Photo Vault.
It is a review for one of the best photo vault apps for iPhone, Avast Photo Vault app. If you are looking for a way to lock your photo on iPhone, it is a good choice. Moreover, you can also find the best Avast Photo Vault alternative WidsMob PhotoVault on your PC/Mac.
Rate This Post