10 Best Big Eyes Apps to Enlarge, Enhance, and Makeup Eyes on Different Platforms
Last Updated on June 19, 2023 by Peter Wood
The big eye is a key in beauty, which is also considered one of the significant elements of goodliness. Take advantage of the cosmetics to make small eyes look round and large. If you need to make up a portrait for social media with enlarged eyes, here are the 10 best big eyes apps available to iOS, Android, and even your computers. Just learn more details from the big-eye app review and choose the desired one accordingly.
Part 1: 5 Best Big Eyes Applications for Android
Top 1: Camera 360
Camera 360 is a popular selfie photo editor with funny stickers. The big eye app contains professional editing tools and all themed funny stickers and motion stickers, art filters, poster templates, and video effects.
1. Integrate a camera for capturing selfies and portrait images.
2. Apply motion sticker, 3D sticker, and more other photo stickers.
3. Real-time makeup beauty includes big eyes, whiten teeth, etc.
4. Include over one hundred photo filters to create a unique feel.
1. The big eyes app will not save your selfies directly.
2. The latest stickers need to purchase within the app.
Top 2: Candy Camera
Candy Camera is the big eye app that allows you to add filters and effects to your photos. It provides a diverse range of filters design specifically for selfies to enlarge your eyes and optimize portrait images.
1. Take beautiful selfies and portrait anywhere and anytime.
2. Integrate a diverse range of filters for making special effects.
3. Equip additional editing tools to widen eyes, conceal eye bags, etc.
4. Release new animated stickers frequently.
1. The selfie touchup app is not available to the latest systems.
2. The photo quality is not very good as the other apps.
Top 3: YouCam Makeup
YouCam Makeup provides the advanced AR makeup and selfie camera app. The big eye app enables you to try makeup looks from hundreds of beauty brand products as desired.
1. Analyze your skin and score it to help you keep your skin healthy.
2. Contain the live streaming makeup tutorials to touch up portraits.
3. Apply hundreds of eye makeup options to make them larger.
4. Adjust and change skin tone and other elements within taps.
1. The advanced features require inner app purchase.
2. It is large and takes up much space on iPhone or Android.
Top 4: InstaBeauty Selfie Camera
InstaBeauty Selfie Camera is a specially designed big eye app for selfies with its brilliant filters and stickers. Just choose and apply the desired snappy and motion stickers from a collection for your portrait image.
1. Contain more than one hundred beautiful makeup styles and filters.
2. Remove whiteheads, eye bags, acne, and more within one click.
3. Zoom in and out an area to view the comparison details.
4. Include Emoji stickers, teeth whitening, and other features.
1. You should purchase most items for the big eye app.
2. It is only compatible with the Android operation system.
Top 5: Beauty Camera
When you have taken photos in a dark room, the face or object will not look as beautiful as usual. Beauty Camera is an enlarged eye app to optimize the darkroom effects and apply more makeover magic effects.
1. Take portrait photos and apply the real-time filters.
2. Adjust brightness, tonal, contrast and more other options.
3. Make your selfies perfect include enlarging your eyes.
4. Share touched images via Facebook, Twitter, email, etc.
1. It is available to the Android smartphone only.
2. You have to view annoying ads to exchange free features.
Part 2: 5 Best Big Eyes Applications for iOS
Top 6: Facetune 2
Facetune 2 is the next generation of the award-winning big eye app. And it is a new collection of the best pro retouching features include eye enlarging features.
1. Provide extensive functionalities include an eye enhancer.
3. Apply filters, makeup, stickers, and more other elements.
4. Tweak balance skin color and correct light automatically.
1. Unlimited access to all features is available to subscribers.
2. The big eyes app requires iOS 11 and later.
Top 7: AirBrush
When you want to remove wrinkles, blemishes, acne, and other imperfections of enlarging your eyes, edit the skin of your image. AirBrush is the desired big eye app to enhance and touch up portrait images.
1. Reshape your eyes, nose, face, cheek, lip, and more others.
2. Select your face or any object for enlarging your eyes with ease.
3. Apply filters and makeup with gestures with a frequent update.
4. Get the desired photo editing tips from social media.
1. It lacks camera functionality and other essential features.
2. The latest updates are only accessible for subscribers.
Top 8: YouCam Perfect
YouCam Perfect enables you to add contours to your face, remove eye bags, enlarge your eyes and allow to connect with like-minded airbrush addicts through its social community.
1. Capture portrait images or import selfies from your camera roll.
2. Apply filters and create photo collages with creative frames.
3. Offer a cloud backup functionality to access photos across devices.
4. Optimize the facial point as well as the full-body portraits with ease.
1. Cannot output photos in high quality without the premium account.
2. It requires the latest operating systems to use the big eye app.
Top 9: Visage Lab
Visage Lab provides the professional beauty laboratory and big eye app for your facial photos that enlarge your eyes, removes pimples and wrinkles, outline the eyes, and whitens the teeth in seconds.
1. Automatic detects and retouches your face in your portrait photos.
2. Enlarge and enhance your eyes through makeup with artistic effects.
3. Remove red-eye, blemishes, eye bags, and more.
4. Correct various elements, like whiten teeth, remove pimples, etc.
1. The advanced features are only available in the pro version.
2. The free big eyes app does not allow you to output in high quality.
Top 10: BeautyPlus
BeautyPlus is the desired big eyes app that will get rid of your acne, make you taller and slimmer, and make your eyes look brighter among a host of other photo-retouching options.
1. Include over 30 editing tools for retouching your portrait photos.
2. Resize your eyes with your fingers and gestures within clicks.
3. Detect and make up your face in the photo with simple steps.
4. Share the output photos to social media websites.
1. Items need to purchase in the big eyes app though it is free to use.
2. It may crash if your mobile phone does not have enough space.
Part 3: Best Big Eyes Program for PC/Mac
Is there a professional big eyes app that enables you to make the eyes larger/brighter, or even make up the eye colors, eyelashes, eyeliners, and more? When you want to edit the eyes as a profession, you can choose WidsMob Portrait Pro. It is the desired method to enlarge eyes as desired. Moreover, you can also manage the skin, enhance the portrait, or even make up a portrait.
1. Detect your portrait in the photos automatically using AI technology.
2. Resize and enhance your eyes, nose, lip, or other elements with ease.
3. Provide enlarging eyes, brighten eyes, optimize eyelashes, and more.
4. Create and modify presets for applying to multiple photos at one time.
How to Enlarge Eyes with WidsMob Portrait Pro on Windows and macOS
Step 1: Download and install WidsMob Portrait Pro, launch the program on your computer, and click the Import button to load the portrait image into the program. Of course, you can simply drag-n-drop the desired photos you want to edit. It will detect the eyes automatically, even if you have the shot for one eye only.
Step 2: Turn on the B/A mode to have an instant view of the effect directly. Just click the Adjust key point button to specify the points for eyes within a portrait image. If you have some presets for the big eyes effect, you can simply click it to apply a series of actions, such as the Smoothing + Brighten Eye button.
Step 3: When you need to further edit the portrait image, you can click the Edit button and scroll down to find the Enlarge Eyes button from the Enhancement section. After that, you can choose from the Low, Medium, or High options to make your eyes bigger. Moreover, you can manually adjust the slider or enter a specific number.
Step 4: Besides, you can also use the features, such as eyelashes, eyeliners, eye shadows, and more to make the eyes bigger. If you have to use the filters frequently, you can click the Save as Preset button. To save the photos, you can click the Export button to select the desired settings. Click the Start button to export the photo.
Nowadays, reshaping your eyes in photos is easy if you are using a powerful big eyes app. Just choose the desired one for your Android phone or iPhone. Of course, you can also use the best alternative to enlarge your eyes as a professional with WidsMob Portrait Pro.