Easy and Fast Portrait Editing Software.
* 100% Clean & Safe
The basic method to delete photos from iPhone is well understood for iPhone users. Photos application provides them to organize pictures in an easy and fast way. People can delete photos from iPhone as well as edit them, according to their own needs. But sometimes, iPhone users perhaps are confused that they have no option to delete photos but stare at the photo they no longer wanted. Because they find out that some photos do not include a trash bin at the bottom of the page. This means they cannot delete photos from iPhone. It should be a troublesome issue for iPhone users, especially when they want to clear up storage by removing some needless pictures. So you are really bothered by can’t delete photos from iPhone, you should keep reading the article to know why you cannot delete photos from iPhone.
Generally iPhone users have two types of photos in their iPhone. One are photos taken by iPhone camera, and the other are photos synced from computer. Although two kinds of photos can both be browsed in Photos application, actually they are saved in two different locations. The photos saved in iPhone Camera Roll are able to delete directly with your iPhone. In addition, iPhone users may find that some pictures that synced from iTunes cannot be removed for the trash bin icon is grayed out.
It is quite easy for you to manage photos you take with iPhone camera. However, when you transfer photos from iPhone to computer or when you sync your iPhone with iTunes on your computer, the way to remove photos will be slightly different. And fortunately, you have no need to worry about you can’t delete photos from iPhone any more, as long as you learn how to delete synced photos from iPhone. The way to handle that matter is likely to delete auto backup photos, you can just take it easy.
If you can’t delete photos from iPhone Moments or Camera Roll, you can attempt to remove photo from iPhone through use computer. In order to erase photos from iPhone effectively, you can follow specific steps as below.
1. Make sure that your iPhone is unlocked and you are on the Home page prior to connect iPhone to computer.
Note: Usually, you should hang on for up to nearly 30 seconds.
2. Wait for computer to recognize your iPhone as a portable device.
3. Launch Computer and the find My iPhone. You should ensure that the iPhone can’t appear as a camera.
4. Go to My iPhone and open DCIM folder. After that you are allowed to view Camera Roll folder.
5. Select the photos you want to remove or you can’t delete from iPhone.
6. Right-click and choose Delete on drop-down menu.
At this point, you can go to your iPhone Photos and you may see the pictures are disappearing on you iPhone. Fix cannot delete photos from iPhone with computer can help you to solve the problem of “cannot delete photos from iPhone”. While, to some extent, the process of connect iPhone to computer would be rather complex, or you are still unable to delete iPhone photos from computer. For such circumstance, you will have other options to delete photos from iPhone as well as delete photos from iPad.
Just as mention, most pictures you find in Photos that cannot delete from iPhone are synced from your computer. You can sync them again with iTunes on your computer to remove synced photos from iPhone. Moreover iTunes offers you two types of deleting photos from your iPhone, continue to read and learn more detail about how to fix cannot delete photos from iPhone.
1. Open iTunes and then connect iPhone to your computer by using the iPhone’s USB cable.
2. Wait for iTunes to recognize your iPhone and display the iPhone icon at the upper right corner.
3. Select your iPhone from the Device list to open the summary page of iPhone.
4. Click Photos in the summary column. And you will see an option to Sync Photos from.
5. Uncheck Sync Photos from, and then click Apply again.
6. Click Apply to finish deleting iPhone synced photos.
1. Create a new folder on your computer. You would better leave the folder empty
2. Open iTunes and then connect iPhone to your computer.
3. Wait for iTunes to recognize your iPhone and display the iPhone icon at the upper right corner.
4. Select your iPhone from the Device list to open the summary page of iPhone.
5. Click Photos in the summary column. And you will see an option to Sync Photos from.
6. Choose Copy photos from and then go to check Selected albums. You should select the folder just created to sync photos from.
Note: iTunes will erase the photos in your iPhone, meanwhile sync the empty folder to your iPhone.
7. Go to choose All folders and click Apply.
Now your synced photos are removed from your iPhone. Re-syncing iPhone with iTunes can help you to deal with the issue about why can’t delete photos from iPhone after sync. It will be helpful for you to delete synced photos from iPhone with several mentioned manners, when you can’t figure out that why you cannot delete photos you’re your iPhone.
Rate This Post