How to Draw on Photos on Windows/Mac/iPhone/Android
Last Updated on November 15, 2021 by Peter Wood
People increasingly prefer to communicate with emojis, pictures, and other visual content. It makes sense when you considering that the contents are more straightforward and impressive. But the latest fashion is to combine photos and doodle or draw on photos. Take pictures or download pictures online, draw on photos and then post on the social network to deliver humor and some ideas. If you want to catch up with such fashion, you need a convenient photo editor that allows you to draw on photos quickly and easily. Photoshop is not a choice to do such fashion work. In this post, we tend to share some easy ways to draw a picture.
Part 1. Draw on Photos in Batch on Windows 10/8/7 and macOS
Sometimes, you need to draw a personal mark on multiple photos. It is a waste of time to draw on photos one by one. Fortunately, WidsMob ImageConvert can deal with photos in batch. The powerful features of this photo editor include:
1. Photo Editor supports loading hundreds of photos in batch, no matter what formats they are.
2. It could read the EXIF information and organize the photos automatically.
3. You can draw on multiple photos with simple steps.
4. Photo Editor could help you to convert the pictures to social media-supported formats and share them online in bulk.
5. This photo editor can protect photo quality and productivity at the highest quality possible.
How to draw on photos with WidsMob ImageConvert
Step 1. Import photos. Install WidsMob ImageConvert on your computer. When you want to draw on photos, open this photo editor and click on the Import button to load the pictures you want to draw on. Photo Editor supports all picture formats, including RAW files.
Step 2. Draw on photos. On the right side, choose the Watermark tab. Check the Watermark box, select Image on the drop-down list next to Watermark, and then import the photo from your computer. Multiple parameters, such as Opacity, Size, Angle, and Position, are used to make the image watermark personalized.
3. Save or share the result. After drawing on photos, click on the Preview button to go to the preview window and check the process. If the come-out is satisfactory, click on the Export button to save the photos or share them online.
Part 2. Doodle on Photos on iPhone
There are many photo editors on iPhone. And some of them can doodle on photos. If you need to draw on pictures without PCs, you can use these photo-editing apps to express your creativity. Inkboard is such a photo editor available for iPhone users. When it comes to the details to doodle on photos iPhone, you can follow the steps below.
Step 1. Open Inkboard and permit this photo editor to visit your Camera Roll. Then you can decide to Take Photo or Choose Photo to draw on.
Step 2. When you open the photo in Inkboard, the doodle tools will appear at the bottom of the screen. Swipe and switch the crayons, marker pens, and other doodle tools with various colors. And then choose your favorite one.
Step 3. Then draw some doodles or signals on the picture. You can touch the arrow icons at the bottom left corner to discard the doodle when you are not satisfied.
Step 4. When you finish the doodle, tap on the Save button on the top of the screen. Then you can decide to save it to camera roll by hitting Save Image or share the result online.
Inkboard makes DIY photos on iPhone funny and easy.
Part 3. Draw on Pictures on Android
There are many doodle tools in the Google Play Store support drawing on photos on Android. If you are ready to express your creativity, go to Play Store and download a doodle tool to start. We use Draw On Pictures as an example. The features of these doodle tools are similar.
1. Take a picture or download one online. Launch Draw On Pictures and open the photo you want to draw on.
2. Select a Pencil style and decide the Pencil width and color. Then you can start drawing on a picture. During doodle, you can change the pencil style and color at any time. If you are not satisfied with the doodle, you can use the eraser tool to cancel the doodle.
3. This photo editor also provides many Stickers and Emoji to customize your picture. You can choose to apply some Text to the photo as well.
4. After doodle, press the Save button to store the result to Photo Gallery or share it to a social network.
When you draw on photos, you’d better use no more than three colors. Too many colors will make your picture messy.
In this tutorial, we introduced how to draw on photos on different platforms. Drawing or doodling on photos is becoming more and more prevalent in this social media-centric area. Most people are willing to retouch photos and express their humor, personality, and emotions on social networks. Internet users are more likely to combine pictures, doodles, and text and share them separately. Many developers have released doodle tools for smartphone users, like Inkboard and Draw On Pictures. But if you need to draw on multiple photos, you need a more powerful photo editor, such as WidsMob ImageConvert. It can help you batch draw on many pictures and share the results to social media platforms directly.