Easy and Fast Portrait Editing Software.
* 100% Clean & Safe
When you need to record gameplay on my Nintendo Switch, what is the best HDMI video capture to record videos with 1080P or even 4K? HDMI is the main connection standard used in the AV environment. An HDMI video capture device is useful in various situations, such as uploading camcorder footage to the Internet, making gameplay recording on game consoles and more. Just learn more about the 6 best HDMI recorders to capture a high quality video as well as the best alternative from the article.
Price on Amazon: $299.00
Compared to other HDMI recorder devices, the Magewell HDMI recorder is more towards streamers seeking to turn their camcorders into webcams. Though it is a bit pricy, it is popular due to ease of use and consistency.
1. Plug and play devices with no driver required.
2. De-interlace source feeds automatically.
3. Compatible with various USB 3.0 devices.
4. Lightweight and portable.
1. This HDMI video capture device is expensive.
2. There are some audio related issues.
Price on Amazon: $160.00
The HDMI recorder comes with a handy remote for checking on what you capture in real time. Cloner Alliance works well on both video capture and game recording. It won’t split up your recordings into segments.
1. Make schedule up to 4 recordings at one time.
2. Keep the original video quality including 4K inputs.
3. Instantly play videos with remote control.
4. Save videos as MP4 files to USB flash or an external HDD.
1. It might get very hot while in recording high quality videos.
2. The microphone port is poorly designed.
Price on Amazon: $145.00
Blackmagic Design HDMI Recorder is featured for a Thunderbolt output. It enables you to record gameplay or camcorder in 4K-resolution. Moreover, it can operate with both compressed and uncompressed videos.
1. Work with a lot of devices including iPod and iPad.
2. Save videos in standard DPX and MOV format.
3. Portable for using with cameras.
4. UltraStudio even includes a developer SDK and QuickTime.
1. The configuring requires some technical skill.
2. There is latency issue when recording video signal.
Price on Amazon: $105.00
ClearClick HDMI Video Capture Box is a pretty affordable device to capture video files. It is easy to configure, record and manage the recorded video. It also provides various video qualities for game streaming.
1. Provide a blazingly fast 10 Gb/s connection.
2. Burn videos to a standard DVD directly.
3. Capture high quality videos up to 1080P.
4. VideoPad Video Editing Software Included.
1. The output files are very large.
2. It cannot record video with HDCP.
Price on Amazon: $110.00
The Mirabox 4K HDMI recorder is another good choice if you are using various applications. It is widely compatible with most of the programs. Moreover, it supports both game recording and streaming.
1. Support the type-c USB connection.
2. Integrate a carabineer for portability.
3. Include microphone input.
1. The setup is pretty complicated.
2. It does not work with QuickTime sometimes.
Price on Amazon: $80
Mypin Game HDMI recorder is definitely a budget option for gamer recording. It enables you to get functions similar to other HDMI capture devices, such as USB 3.0, 4K video support, live stream and more.
1. Great for meeting screen sharing.
2. Compliant with most HDMI outputs.
3. Record video and audio from external devices with 1080P.
4. Integrated microphone for commentary over gameplay.
1. The colors are a bit off when recording files.
2. It may have issues with video feed using USB 2.0.
Most game consoles are able to cast games to the large screen, like Xbox One and more. You can turn your computer into a video capture device and use a desired screen recorder to capture 1080P videos. WidsMob Capture is one of the best HDMI video capture alternatives to capture video tutorial, gameplay videos and more others with the original quality. Moreover, it enables you to tweak the video/audio settings, edit the recorded files and manage the media files with ease.
1. Record anything on screen, like gameplay and online videos with 60FPS.
2. Add your reactions to screen recording via webcam and microphone easily.
3. Edit the recording, add annotations, shapes, lines, arrows and more others.
4. Manage the recorded files, view, delete, add to folder and share to others.
Step 1: Download and install the HDMI video capture alternative, launch the program on your computer. Choose the Record Screen menu to open the main interface. To change the custom options related to output, hotkeys and more, go to the Preferences dialog.
Step 2: If you want to overlay your face and voice to the video capture, you can turn on the Webcam option and the Microphone option. Now click the REC button to start recording screen without the HDMI recorder device. During recording, you can draw on it with the Pen tool.
Step 3: When your screen recording is done, click on the Stop button and video capture will be saved to your media library. Go to the Media Library window. Here you can check the video capture, share it on social media, send it to your friend via email, or deleted unsatisfying videos.
Here are the 6 best HDMI video capture devices you should know to record the videos and gameplay files. What you need to do is to pick your favorite device according to your situation. Of course, you can also turn your computer into a video recorder to capture a high quality video, WidsMob Capture is the desired HDMI video capture alternative to get the desired file.
Rate This Post