Easiest and Fastest Solution to View Images and Videos on Mac.
* 100% Clean & Safe
There are several reasons that a photographer may need to combine two or more images together. The obvious is to create a digital photo has higher resolution or special size. Another is to produce a panoramic picture. Combining photos is a useful skill. Especially, we increasingly use high-resolution pictures to recorder wonderful moments in our lives. If you want to combine pictures together, you need a proper tool and guidance. Therefore, we will share the best way to combine photos in details in this post. Just spend a few minutes; you can learn all the secrets involved pictures combination.
There are several picture stitchers on market. WidsMob Panorama is one of the best choices. The advantages of this photo stitcher include:
1. The built-in advanced algorithm is able to combine multiple pictures. Even beginners could achieve picture combination easily.
2. For advanced users, you can stitch the pictures manually to produce the effect you want.
3. Photo Stitcher supports almost all picture formats, including loading RAW files from digital cameras directly.
4. It is a cross-platform photo stitcher available to both Windows and Mac OS, from Windows XP to Windows 10.
1. Go to Photo Stitcher and click on the Import button to load pictures you want to combine. Or you can drag the pictures and drop them into this photo stitcher.
2. By default, the Auto-select by Group feature is able to detect and organize the pictures automatically. If you want to combine pictures manually, you can use the Align Points and the Adjust Blend feature to adjust the result by yourself.
3. Photo Stitcher has picture stitching multiple modes, including Horizontal, Vertical, 360 degree and Tile. You can make a decision according to your requirements.
4. Besides picture combination, this picture stitcher also provides some editing tools, like text and effects.
5. Finally, click on the Save button to export the result to your computer.
If you want to share the combined picture on social network, you can do it within this program directly.
1. Locate to the folder stored the images you want to stitch. Right-click on an image, unfold Open With and then select Paint.
2. Zoom out the image and extend the white background area.
3. Then use the method in step 1 to open another image in a new Paint window. Press Ctr+A and then Ctr+C to copy the entire image.
4. Turn to the first Paint window and press Ctr+V to paste the second image. Drag the control points on the edge of the second image to resize it and move it to the proper position.
5. If you have more images to combine, just repeat step 3 and step 4. Finally, go to File menu and Save As the result in an image file.
1. Put all the photos you want to join together into a single folder.
2. Open Windows Live Photo Gallery, go to the Home tab and click on Import to add the folder.
3. Select all the pictures and go to the Create tab. If the pictures have overlap parts, you can click on Panorama in the Tools section; this photo joiner will stitch the photos together. Otherwise, you have to use the Auto Collage function.
4. Then you can drag the guidelines to adjust the result and remove unwanted parts with Crop tool.
5. In the end, you can save the output to hard disk or share it to social media.
If you use the Auto Collage function, you need to select at least 7 images. Panorama function does not have such limit.
Photoshop is an all-in-one photo editing solution with extensive features. If you are an Adobe subscriber or you have a Photoshop, you can use this photo editor to combine multiple photos together. Actually, Photoshop provides multiple ways to combine photos. In this part, we use Auto-Blend Layers command to achieve photo combination.
1. Open Photoshop, go to File menu and choose New option to create a big enough picture. Open the photos you’d like to merge and copy each photo to a separate layer in the new picture.
2. Adjust the Opacity of each layer to 50% and drag each photo to the proper location. Then change Opacity to 100%. Or you can use the Auto-Align Layers command in Edit menu to automatically align picture layers. This command could align different photo layers according to similar content, like corners and edges.
3. Select all the photo layers you want to combine, go to Edit menu and choose Auto-Blend Layers.
4. In the pop-up window, Photoshop provides two options, Panorama and Stack Images. The former one will overlap the photos into a panoramic picture; and the latter one will blend the photo layers into one picture. Check the box of Seamless Tones And Colors and click on the OK button to confirm it.
Finally, you can save the combined photo on your computer.
There are several pre-installed photo management tools on Mac, like Preview. If you do not like to install third party tools, you can use it as a photo merge tool simply.
1. Right-click on the image you’d like to combine, choose Open With followed by Preview to open the first image.
2. Go to Edit menu and choose Select All and then Copy to copy the entire image. Locate to Tools menu and select Adjust Size command to resize the first image. Use the Paste command in Edit menu to paste and move the first image in the right position.
3. Right-click on another image and repeat step 1 and step 2 to join two images together.
4. Finally, save the result as a new image.
If you do not like to download any third party tools on your digital devices, photo merge online is a good choice. LunaPic is such a free online photo-editing tool. And it allows you not only to resize photos, but also to make photo merge effect.
1. Type Lunapic.com in your browser address bar.
2. Select Blend two Images option in the Menu of Effects.
3. Select a photo from your computer and click on Upload Now to continue.
4. Repeat step 2 and step 3 to upload the second photo.
5. Click on Continue on to paste this Image to load to setting page.
6. You can change the Transparency to make the top photo blur, slide Rotation to rotate the top photo, drag the corner to change the size of top photo, or select a special Cutout Shape.
7. After settings, click on Apply to get the result.
8. Right-click and select Save the photo as… to download it.
We increasingly take photos by smartphones. And the photo editing apps are helpful tools to create special photos, like multiple photo merge effect. For example, is a free app for iPhone users to photo merge.
1. Download Photo Joiner from App Store and open it.
2. Click on Select Photo to open iOS’ photo picker. This photo merge tool allows you to select one photo at a time. So repeat this step to select multiple photos.
3. Click the Add Photo button on the top left corner.
4. And select the layout on the bottom. It provides vertical, horizontal and grid options.
5. Because this photo merge app is free, so when you create the image you have to watch an advertisement.
6. Then the merged photo will be saved to your Camera Roll automatically.
When it comes to Android phones, there are some collage apps available too. The steps may be similar, and I will use for Instagram as an example.
1. Download InstaPicFrame for Instagram in Play Store. It is totally free.
2. Launch the photo merge app and select Pro Mode.
3. Then the app will ask you how many photos you want to merge. And it will provide multiple layouts depending on the numbers.
4. Select a layout and pick up photos for each position from you photo gallery.
5. Adjust the photos, then click on the Save.
6. Then you can decide to save it to your phone or share photos on Instagram.
If you have troubles to combine photos, you can learn all the necessary tools and skills in this post. It is interesting to merge or stitch photos. For instance, you can blend a portrait picture and a landscape photo together to create a special trip. Or you can stitch multiple photos you took at the party to produce a 360 degree image. Moreover, combining photos is the only way to create panoramas. We share the ways to combine pictures with Photoshop or free photo editors. Still, if you are looking for the best way to stitch pictures, you can try WidsMob Photo Stitcher.
Rate This Post