Easy and Fast Portrait Editing Software.
* 100% Clean & Safe
How do you lock and hide the photos taken by your iPhone X? When you want to hide the photos in the Camera Roll instead of removing them from your iPhone, what should you do? Photo Vault app for iPhone should be a nice option you can take into consideration.
The article shares top 10 photo vault apps for iPhone, which you can learn more about the features and choose the desire one to lock and hide the photos from your iPhone X with ease. Here is the information you should know as below.
Private Photo Vault is a great photo vault app for iPhone, which is able to protect your special photos and videos. Moreover, you can also find the photo management and viewing filters and features with ease.
1. Import multiple photos one time.
2. Delete the original photos.
3. Set additional passcode.
1. The free version contains ads.
2. Wireless syncing is only available in Pro version.
Lock Photos Photo Secret Vault is not only a photo vault app for iPhone, but also available to audio files, video, text message, notes, documents and more. Moreover, it is able to lock entire albums quickly.
1. Hide the app with a fake title.
2. Allow you to set up decoy passcode.
3. Support all pictures on iPhone.
1. There are ads in free version.
2. The backup feature requires upgrade.
Keepsafe is the photo vault for iPhone that enables you to keep your pictures safe with different vault methods, such as the PIN protection, fingerprint touch ID, and even the military-grade encryption.
1. Add PIN code to private photos.
2. Make slideshows with your pictures.
3. Share photos to social media.
1. The passcode mode is limited.
2. The backup feature is not available.
As another photo vault app for iPhone, Best Secret Folder enables you to hide your pictures from the fake app icon. The interface looks like a back vault and fool someone launches it.
1. Record the intruders.
2. Exchange free features with viewing ads.
3. Send passcode to your email.
1. It cannot reset password.
2. The ads can be distracting.
HiCalculator is a photo vault app for iPhone that hides your sensitive pictures behind a calculator from peeping. It is even available to contacts, personal videos and more other file formats.
1. Lock pictures with password.
2. Privately access websites.
3. Support cloud backup.
1. It has in-app purchases.
2. Not optimization version for iPad.
Secret Album is another recommended app to hide photos and videos. In addition to the standard encryption for private photos, this photo vault app for iPhone provides PIN code and fingerprint.
1. Support extensive encryption modes.
2. Capture intruders with built-in camera.
3. Browse the hidden photos as a slideshow.
1. It is a bit complicated for beginners.
2. The photo vault app takes a large space.
Picture Vault Lock Photo Safe is another photo vault app for iPhone. It is the best and most private gallery app to hide your photos and videos, with secret camera to take private pictures silently.
1. Take photos secretly.
2. Display secret pictures in slideshows.
3. Download pictures from Instagram.
1. The encryption modes are limited.
2. It is only available to the latest iOS devices.
Vault disguises itself as a camera app, but not a photo vault for iPhone. It is able to protect and hide your private photos and videos on the Cloud service with reliable personal privacy protection.
1. Add password to photos.
2. Hide pictures under the fake camera app.
3. Make private album on iPhone.
1. It is not available to Live photos.
2. It cannot record the intruders.
If you are looking for an intuitive photo vault for your iPhone, My Photo Safe Pro is a good choice to hide and manage the privacy content on your iPhone with ease in the original quality.
1. Keep the original quality of photos.
2. Back up photos to Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
1. Need to purchase the full version.
2. It will slow down your iPhone for too many photos.
Hide Secret Private Pic Photo is another photo vault for iPhone that hide and lock unlimited photos. Moreover, you can also add the unlimited videos and notes when you upgrade to the Pro version.
1. Hide unlimited photos to the photo vault app.
2. Use a pin or pattern lock to hide the photos.
3. Support all photo files, video formats and notes.
1. Need to upgrade to Pro for videos and notes.
2. Passcode and pattern lock is not recoverable.
When you hide the photo vault on iPhone, the storage space is always a headache problem. As for the Cloud service, there might be a chance for leakage. Why not transfer your photos to computer and lock them? WidsMob PhotoVault is the best iPhone photo vault alternative to hide and lock the iPhone photos on your Windows and Mac.
1. Lock photos on Windows and Mac quickly.
2. Support all photo formats including RAW and HEIC.
3. Protect quality of your photos while encrypting.
4. Browse photos in slideshow or full screen.
5. Edit your photos, such as rotate, zoom in or out, etc.
Step 1: Install PhotoVault to computer
Launch the photo vault for iPhone alternative and enter your password, which is the key to access your private photos. Then you can set security level, and other options, you can go to the “Preferences” menu.
Step 2: Import personal photos
Go to the Photos folder, or create a new album by hitting the Plus icon in Albums section. Then click the Import button to add photos you want to protect from your hard drive.
Step 3: Browse private photos in slideshow
After photo importing, you can browse them to check if all desired photos are private. Locate the album contains the photos, and click “View” and choose the “Play Slideshow” option.
Based on the review above, you should master top 10 photo vault apps for iPhone and iPad. The apps can protect your personal photos efficiently. Just read on the review and select the desired one accordingly. On the other hand, you can use WidsMob PhotoVault to lock and hide your photos on computer simply.
Rate This Post