Photo Vault Recovery – How to Recover Deleted Photos from Photo Vault Apps
Last Updated on March 2, 2023 by Peter Wood
Why is a photo-vault recovery important for your smartphone or computer? A basic calculator app or harmless-looking game is never much of a worry on your iPhone. The calculator may be a photo vault app, a secret photo album for storing your private photos and video clips. However, the photo vault programs are not the ultimate harbor. There are still chances that your photos are lost due to various factors, such as accident deletion, app crashing, and more. It is why the article shares how to recover your photos from a photo vault on a smartphone or computer.
- Part 1: Why Do You Need a Photo Vault Program on Smartphone or Computer
- Part 2: How to Recover Photos from Smartphone via File Explorer File Manager
- Part 3: How to Hide Photos on a Computer? Is It Possible to Recover Photos from Photo Vault
- Part 4: How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from Photo Vault Apps on a Computer
- Part 5: FAQs about Photo Vault Recovery
Part 1: Why Do You Need a Photo Vault Program on Smartphone or Computer
The photo vault app is also called as a ghost app, which lets you store and manage private photos and videos in secret folders. It enables you to hide and lock the photos for different purposes.
- It is an opportunity to hide photos and secrets from parents or friends. The photo vault app locks your photos with a password and disguises itself as a calculator or mobile game.
- A photo vault app is used to store sensitive photos and videos, such as sexy photos and secret texts. Though it is not illegal to have such photos on iPhone, it is embarrassing that someone else discovers these photos.
Unfortunately, most photo vault apps can only hide and lock your photos on your computer or smartphone, but not back up them to the cloud. As for the result, your private photos may be lost once the photo vault app crashes, or you delete them by mistake. That makes photo vault recovery an important skill.
Part 2: How to Recover Photos from Smartphone via File Explorer File Manager
Here are some major causes that are responsible for photo loss in the photo vault app for your smartphone. If you delete some photos by mistake on the Cloud service, you can recover photos from the photo vault app directly.
- Delete by mistake. Once you hide photos in the photo vault app, you will clean up the original files. So, if you tap the wrong buttons and delete your photos in the vault app, you have to retrieve them back with photo vault recovery.
- Uninstall the photo vault app. If anyone takes the photo vault app as a game app or even a clock, the photo vault app might be uninstalled or it just crashes. Then all your photos will go.
- Forgot your password. After you locked your photos in the photo vault app, your password is the only way to access the photos. You will lose the photos if you cannot remember the password.
- Factory reset. It will remove all third-party apps along with app data including the photos in the photo vault app.
How to Retrieve Photos via Photo Vault Recovery on Smartphone
The photo vault recovery is not as difficult as you thought if you have the right tool. You cannot access files and folders on an iPhone or Android phone directly. But the file management app, such as the ES File Explorer enables you to recover photos from the photo vault on your smartphone.
Step 1: Search for the photo vault recovery tool in your App Store or Google Play and install it on your smartphone. After that, you can launch the program on the smartphone.
Step 2: Tap on the Settings option. Scroll down to find the Show hidden files option and enable it. Next, go back to the home interface and search for the folder title as My security.
Step 3: Open it and you will be presented with a lot of files labeled with digits and alphabets, such as 24ad4ca5. Choose advanced options in the search option screen and input the size 10KB to 10MB.
Step 4: When you find the desired files, change the file extensions to jpg or mp4. After that, you can restore the photo or video within the photo vault recovery.
Part 3: How to Hide Photos on a Computer? Is It Possible to Recover Photos from Photo Vault
What should you do if you delete some photos within the photo vault program on your Windows or Mac? Is there a photo vault recovery to get back the deleted photos within your computer? Most of the photo vault apps will hide the photos to the online cloud or cache that cannot be recovered.
To manage the private photos to avoid any deletion by accident, WidsMob MediaVault is the photo vault program you should choose. It not only hides the private photos/videos but also enables you to manage and edit the photos.
- Lock and hide your photos that can never be recovered by other apps.
- Set a password to protect sensitive photos with military-level encryption.
- Support all image formats, such as HEIC, PNG, MP4, RAW, and more.
- Offer extensive bonus functionalities like photo sharing via email.
How to Recover the Hide Photos on Computer
Step 1: Download and install WidsMob MediaVault, you can launch the program on your computer. You will be asked to enter the password setup window. Enter and re-enter your password and click the Done button to confirm it.
Step 2: To reset your password, security level, and more other options, you can click the File menu and choose the Settings option to open the Security dialog to avoid any deletion by mistake within the program.
Step 3: Click the Import Files button or the Import Folder button to import the photos and videos. Once you have imported the media file, right-click the Add To Album option or the Add To Favorites option to transfer to the desired album.
Part 4: How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from Photo Vault Apps on a Computer
If you cannot retrieve the lost or deleted photos from Photo Vault apps on your iPhone or Android phone, you can also retrieve the files from a computer with professional programs. iPhone Data Recovery is a versatile way to retrieve photos from iPhone directly, iTunes backup, and iCloud backup. Moreover, you can also select the lost or deleted photos from the desired app, such as the Camera Roll or the photo vault app directly.
- Provide 3 different methods to retrieve the photos from the photo vault app.
- Retrieve the photos from different apps, photo libraries, app photos, etc.
- Preview the deleted photos within the photo vault recovery beforehand.
- Recover lost or deleted photos from photo vault apps without data loss.
Step 1: Once you have installed iPhone Data Recovery, you can launch the program on your computer. Connect your iPhone to the computer with the original computer. You need to unlock your iPhone and tap the Trust button on your iPhone.
Step 2: Choose the Recover from iOS Device menu and click the Start Scan button to start scanning the deleted photos from the photo vault app. You can find and select the deleted photos from the Media section within the photo vault recovery.
Step 3: Select the desired photos and click the Recover button. After that, the program will export the photos and save them on your computer. Moreover, you can also choose the iTunes backup and iCloud backup to retrieve the files you have backed up.
Part 5: FAQs about Photo Vault Recovery
Not. But there is another possibility that you can open it again. When you forget the unlock key for Calculator+, you can offload the app from your iPhone. Once the app has been offloaded, tap the blue Reinstall button to launch the program.
Yes. When you need to save photos on your iPhone or Android phone, you can hide and encrypt them in photo vault apps. But due to the limited storage space and stability of the app, you might have difficulties saving the photos or need to use photo vault recoveries.
Just check the sync feature is available within the photo vault app, you can always backup them in the Cloud service or another device. But when you need to save the photos safely, the photo vault app should always be a better choice you should take into consideration.
You should understand how to recover photos from photo vault apps on smartphones and computers. The file manager apps always enable you to retrieve the deleted photos within the photo vault app. Moreover, you can also use the ultimate photo vault to avoid deletion by mistake. If you have other questions related to photo vault recovery, please leave a message below.