When you need to use some photos downloaded online, you can remove watermark from photos first. Actually watermark is used to prevent photos being reused without permission, it is difficult to delete watermark of photos for the reason. What should be the best solution to get rid of the watermark on photos? Just learn more detail about the most efficient methods from the article now.
Usually a watermark is any recognizable text, logo or pattern over an image to identify the owner of the image. Watermarks are usually transparent and can be difficult to remove watermark from photos. Just as most users add watermark with Photoshop, you can get rid of watermark from images with Adobe Photoshop.
1. Open the original image in Photoshop CS6 and select the Clone stamp tool from the left side toolbar or use the hotkey by pressing S to select the photo.
2. And then hold Alt button on keyboard and take sample near the watermark. After that you start to apply the cloned area by dragging cursor above the watermark.
3. Select the Spot Healing Brush tool from the left side toolbar. You can also press J to select it.
4. Select the radio button next to the Content-Aware Fill option on the toolbar at the top. Press to increase or decrease the size of the brush as required, and carefully paint it over the watermark.
5. And then position the brush over your photo, and press and keys to increase or decrease the size of the brush as desired.
6. You can use the cursor to paint the brush carefully over the watermark. If the result is unsatisfactory, undo it or go back in History and repeat to get rid of watermark of photos.
Use the smallest brush size as possible to remove watermark from photos. When you have watermark in larger areas, it is highly recommended that you can use the lasso tool. Just learn more detail about the process to delete watermark of photos.
1. Click on the Lasso option in the toolbar. The icon resembles a cowboy lasso.
2. And then position your cursor on the border of the watermark, and then drag the lasso around the watermark.
3. After that you can press D on the keyboard, which brings up the Fill option menu.
4. Select Content Aware from the Use dropdown menu, and then click OK.
If you need to get rid of watermarks of photos, Photoshop is a nice choice. And some professional watermark removers are able to achieve the similar result. Besides removing watermark of image, you can also enjoy the following features. The section will take Photo Stamp remove and Inpaint as example.
When you get rid of watermark of photos, it takes lots of manual work. SoftOrbits Photo Stamp Remover is an easy solution to remove watermark from photos. Just learn more detail about the process to get rid of people, data stamps, watermarks and other unwanted objects with the following steps.
1. Load photos into the program using the Add files.
2. Select the area filled by a watermark with the aim of a Maker. You can use rectangular or color selector as well.
3. Choose Remove option to erase the watermark from photo.
4. If the watermarks are similar, you can also use the batch mode to get rid of all the watermarks with ease.
Inpaint is another watermark remover that getting rid of the unwanted artifacts from the image. It is a highly innovative and advanced tool that can remove watermark from photos within few minutes. Here is the detail breakdown you can easily follow to deal with watermark of images.
1. Load the image with watermark into Inpaint. Just make sure the program can recognize the image format.
2. After that you can select the watermark area, you will see various tools on the top and left side of the screen. These are various tools, which you can use to erase watermark of images.
3. Run the restoration process by clicking on the Erase As soon as you click on Erase button, it will process the image and remove the watermark from the photo.
Photoshop is an all-in-one photo editor that can achieve all your requirements. But in order to remove watermark from photos, the process is much complicated. What is more important, you have to get rid of watermark with great effort. When you use some watermark removers, you can achieve the similar results within few steps. But if you want to optimize more detail when you delete the watermark of the image, you have to use Photoshop instead. If you want to share more about your problem, you can share them in the comments.
Rate This Post