The 7 Best Ways to Share Photos with Family and Friends
Last Updated on June 10, 2023 by Peter Wood
Compared to text, a photograph is a better way to share our life and personality with friends and families. Photo share could provide more information with a visual signal. And sometimes photo sharing could deliver words that are not suitable to speak directly. Therefore, this article will introduce some photo-sharing methods on smartphones.
WidsMob Media Viewer - View single image, multiple images, folder-based images, and videos in incredible fast speed and simple operation with various viewing modes. You can browse all your photos (including RAW files) and videos in one window without extra clicking and operating.
Part 1: How to Share Photos on Facebook
Facebook is one of the most popular social networks around the world. And it is also a powerful platform for photo sharing.
1. Before photo sharing, you have to download Facebook App on your smartphone and register a Facebook account with your email address. Facebook will connect your friends with the address book of your email.
2. Log into your Facebook account and click the Photo. It will take you to the photo gallery on your phone.
3. Select one or many photos and click Done to continue.
4. Facebook allows users to edit captions for photo sharing and tag friends.
5. We can change the privacy setting via the Friends option under Update Status to photo share with friends or publicly.
6. After settings, click Post to finish photo sharing.
Part 2: How to Disseminate Photos on Instagram
1. Install the Instagram app on your smartphone and create an account if you do not have one before. And follow your friends and others through name or username searching.
2. The blue button in the middle of the bottom menu allows users to take a new photo or select the images on their phone. If you take new photos, click the blue circle. And if you want to share a photo on your phone, slide the white square to the left of the blue circle.
3. Instagram provides editing features of filtering, resizing, or changing colors and contrast. When you finish editing, click Next to continue.
4. You can type in a caption for the photo with the option of Write a caption…, and tag friends with Tag People.
5. If the Instagram account links with other social networks, you can also photo share to multiple platforms at one time.
6. The Add to Photo Map option could show the photo location.
7. The privacy setting is on the top of the app. You can decide to photo share with all the followers via Followers or specific persons with Direct.
8. Finally, click the Share button to post the photos.
Part 3: How to Tweet Photos on Twitter
Many people like to interact with friends and followers on Twitter. That makes it a popular way to photo sharing, as well.
1. Before photo sharing, download the Twitter app on your phone.
2. Open it and sign in to your account.
3. Click the small box on the top right corner. Then the camera gallery will show up automatically.
4. Select the photo you want to share. If you identify the geographical information, click the button that shapes the teardrop.
5. Enter some words in your tweet and click Tweet.
6. Then your photo has been shared. And all the followers could see it.
Part 4: How to Share Photos through Flickr
Not only social networks but also some photo savers provide photo-sharing features. Flickr, for example, is a powerful cloud service. And it is also a way to photo share.
1. Download the Flickr app on your smartphone from App Store or Play Store.
2. Launch Flickr and log in to your account. Before photo sharing, it is necessary to upload photos from our smartphone to Flickr.
3. There is an icon looking like a camera at the top. It allows you to take a new photo or select photos on your phone.
4. Flickr also provides some simple editing features. After editing, click Next to continue.
5. You can name your photo and set its privacy before photo sharing.
6. The most convenient feature of Flickr is to share photos on multiple platforms, like Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
7. After settings, click Post on the top right corner to finish photo sharing.
Part 5. How to Post Photos to Online Photo Editor
Then it is time to introduce online photo editors, such as Fotor, Canva, PicMonkey, BeFunky etc. You can do most tasks and add cute borders, resize, adjust contrast, add stickers, and do most online and on a freeway too. I will list BeFunky as an example, equipped with a photo editor, collage maker, and designer. You can adjust most photo effects and other easy-to-use options to use. Photo editing tools are cropping, exposure, saturation, and sharpness.
After entering the online photo editor page, you will see the whole black-based interface. With filters, skin, effect, artsy, frames, graphics, overlay, and texts, you can process the photo upload online in a free and convenient way, with so many filters and photo effects to apply. Moreover, when you upload pictures with people, you can make up your face specific skin smooth, wrinkles remove, blush, clone, and many other effects.
Part 6. How to Upload Pictures to Google Drive
Google Drive is the largest platform for users to upload and store pictures. You can backup documents, audio, videos, and other files to the cloud storage as well. As images are the most place-taken part of your daily files processes. There are two main ways for you to upload images to Google Drive. By the Google Drive application, or to deal with photo upload through Google Drive webpages. For people who desire to upload images to Google Drive online, you can enter its webpage and open or create a folder to contain pictures first. Later, drag them into your folder to sync to Google Drive easily.
How to backup photo upload files to Google drive on desktop? After installing the Google Drive application on your Mac or PC, you will see the Google Drive folder on your computer. Drag images to the folder. And you can find uploaded pictures on drive.google.com immediately.
Part 7. Best Photo Share Program for PC/Mac
When you need to share photos on Mac, WidsMob Viewer should be the best Photo Share Program for you. WidsMob Viewer can browse thousands of images in a fast way. And you can share your favorite photos on social media, email, and multiple other methods from the program directly.
1. Super fast photo viewing experience.
2. Share photos on social media with friends in public.
3. Send photos to others via Airdrop, email, or Photos.
4. Custom the photo share methods of your computer.
5. Add favorite photos and create slideshows.
Besides the above features, you can also find the batch processing function to convert photos. When you want to share many photos, the program can resize the suitable sizes and solutions accordingly. What is more important, once you add the social media account to your Mac operation system, you can directly share them anywhere you want with ease.
Based on the introduction above, photo-sharing is not a difficult task with suitable tools. Facebook is the most popular social media in the world. And almost every Internet user has a Facebook account. That means you can share the photo with more friends. Instagram is a professional photo-sharing platform, so it could provide more editing features. And it is one of the most famous platforms among young people. And it is useful when we capture the moments and share them. Twitter is also a photo-sharing way, and we can type in more words with photo sharing and deliver a clear idea. Flickr can save and photo sharer. After uploading the photos from our phone to Flickr, we can share them anytime later. Not to mention that Flickr allows us to share photos on multiple social platforms. When photo share, you can choose anyone above and follow the steps in this article.