Advanced HDR Algorithm Technology
Automatically Create Amazing HDR Photos
Make Natural or Extreme HDR as You Like
HDR Editing Tools
Advanced Tone Mapping Algorithm
Combine a set of 3 different bracketed photos into HDR with advanced tone mapping algorithm. WidsMob HDR provides the optimal HDR results to enhance the photos as eye view. It also provides the live preview with full resolution of the HDR photographs.
Customize HDR Photos Parameters
Customize HDR photos by tone mapping parameters, such as tone length and tone saturation. Color management is also supported for brightness, saturation and contrast. It is easy to adjust the parameters to find the best high dynamic range results.
Support RAW and JPEG
Support both JPEG and RAW formats taken by most types of DSLR cameras or smartphones. Instant preview the high quality HDR photos and Retina display support. Save files to JPEG, PNG and TIFF files in high quality without extra changes.
Auto Align & Ghost Suppression
Automatically Align images for handhold photos, which might have some aberration. Ghost suppression to create HDR images moving objects, such as cars, clouds, people and more. It always turns the optimal result with the superior algorithm.
Built-in HDR Effects Presets
WidsMob HDR also provides some default presets or effect to enhance the HDR effects. It provides the black and white HDR effects as well as the artist HDR effects. For more presets or effects of WidsMob HDR, just keep tuned about the program for free update.
WidsMob HDR Screenshots
WidsMob HDR Video Tutorial
Wow, it should be one of the best HDR editing program with a competitive price and easy operation.
WidsMob HDR did expose the image to view what I remembered the scene being exactly, I highly recommend it.
This HDR software help me to achieve a series of beautiful natural HDR photos with great HDR adjusting tools.
How can I expect more? This is really a great HDR photo editing program to make merging HDR images easily.
- What is Tone Mapping and How to Create a Stunning HDR Photo
- SNS HDR Review: How to Get Natural Looking HDR Images You Should Know
- What is Exposure Bracketing and How to Use It – Definition & Tutorial
- How to Create an HDR Image in Lightroom with Photo Merge HDR
- EasyHDR Review – Is it Worth to Use & What Other HDR Software to Use
- How to Create an HDR in Photoshop Using the Merge TO HDR Pro Feature
- AirMagic Review – What You Can Get and Not Get from Skylum AirMagic
- Is it Worth to Use Aurora HDR 2020 Version? Here Is the Latest Review
- How to Use HDR Photo Merge in Lightroom, Photoshop, and Other Great HDR Software
- Top 10 Best HDR App for iPhone and Android in 2022