Best HEIC Image Viewer and Converter for Windows and Mac
WidsMob HEIC is an all-in-one HEIC manager to view HEIC photos, resize and rotate HEIC files and convert HEIC images to JPEG, PNG, BMP and TIFF format.
Preview HEIC on Win/Mac
Support HEIC, HEIF, HEICS, and HEIFS formats. Even if you have HEIC files that hold multiple images in one file, such as live photos, animations sequence, and burst-photo shots, you can view the HEIC photos without conversion. It provides 2 different viewing modes, which you can view the thumbnails by default, or browse the full image with a double click.
Convert HEIC to GIF/JPG
Convert HEIC to GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and more. As for live photos, animations sequence, and burst-photo shots, you can convert the photo into a GIF format. It also enables you to tweak the photo quality, retain the metadata, and overwrite the file with the same names. You can choose the selected HEIC files or all the photos within a batch process.
Batch Resize/Rotate HEIC
Provide 4 different modes to resize the HEIC photos in batch, such as by width, by height, percentage and free. Moreover, you can adjust the resolution, and enlarge smaller images. It also supports rotate the HEIC photos taken by iPhone and iPad within a batch process, such as rotate left, rotate right, and 180-degree.
Batch Rename/Manage HEIC Files
If you need the same photos in different formats, such as HEIC and JPEG, the batch-rename feature enables you to add prefix, suffix, new name, or sample accordingly. It should be a convenient way to manage the hundreds of HEIC photos from your iOS device on your Windows and Mac within the program.
WidsMob HEIC Screenshots
WidsMob HEIC Video Tutorial
It is the only HEIC toolkit that supports burst photos on Windows. It should be excellent to save the original HEIC on Windows without conversion.
I get used to take photos with my iPhone XR. Now I can transfer the heic photos to my computer via the heic viewer and converter. Excellent!!!!
I just came across the HEIC companion for iPhone, it really works for me, whether to view the photos or convert them for different scenarios.
- How Do You Use iPhone HEIC on Word DOC or Google Docs
- HEIC Photo Editor – 3 Best Methods to View, Convert, and Edit HEIC Photos
- HEVC Player – 5 Best Programs to Play 4K Videos with H.265 Codec
- AirDrop JPEG Images Instead of HEICs – The Ultimate Guide You Should Know
- Save Pictures as JPEG Instead of HEIC on the iPhone [Concrete Guide]
- HEIC Wallpaper – Is It Possible to Set up Dynamic Wallpaper for Window and Mac
- Edit HEVC in Premiere – Does Premiere Pro Support HEVC Video Codec
- Dropbox HEIC – How to Upload, Convert, and Download HEIC via Dropbox
- How to Play HEIC Photos from iPhone on Plex Media Server [Ultimate Guide]
- Open HEIC on Windows – Can I Install HEIF Image Extensions to Open HEICs