Last Updated on May 3, 2022 by Peter Wood
If you want to delete photos on Facebook for all kinds of reasons, you can look through this article. We often upload photos on Facebook to share something new, or chat with friends about funny photos around us. As a result, it is necessary to know how to delete photos on Facebook. Because we always find out that not all of them are suitable to be demonstrated on the platform. This article shows us the best solutions to delete Facebook photos in different circumstances.
WidsMob MediaVault keeps your photos and videos locked up and automatically AES-256 encrypted with password protection. It has two different Security levels, Standard level to hide photos, High level to make restrictions to export, share your photos/videos or enter Preferences.
In some cases, someone posted photos on Facebook for your iPhone without your permission. And then the pictures will be in the albums as well. It is puzzling. Here is the way with which you can delete photos on your Facebook profile. So that others will not see these, even though they click View Photos of me on the Facebook app.
1. Find the More button on your Facebook iOS in the right corner. Click the button that looks like three horizontal lines.
2. Pick the second choice of Photos.
3. Choose the photo someone else added without notice. Click this photo, and magnify the photo.
4. Click the third option on the Facebook app. Sometimes we may call it the Tag button.
5. When you see your tag, click it to make the X appear.
6. After that, you can click the X to delete photos on the Facebook app.
Though you cannot delete photos on Facebook iOS of the other person, you can untag your photo on Facebook. For the time being, the proper way is to talk with that person to delete pictures. With the above method, you can solve the trouble of deleting photos on Facebook. You can continue to have fun with someone else on Facebook.
Most of us all know well with Facebook messenger. We use it to chat with friends or make new ones. However, as we dig more about Facebook chat, some unavoidable problems also come out. Sometimes we want to delete photos on Facebook messenger during chatting, for various reasons, that’s not so important anyway. All in all, we need solutions to settle it down.
1. Log on to your Facebook messenger, click into the chat in which the photos are.
2. Choose and long-press them and click the popup window with more options.
3. Click the small box on the right corner of the photos.
4. Click the Delete button. It is on the lower right corner of your Facebook messenger and looks like a dustbin.
5. The Facebook messenger will pop the final option, by which it will ask you whether you want to delete. Click the Delete button. You can delete photos on Facebook chat.
1. Log on to your Facebook messenger, and click the More button. It will pop a list of choices. When you see them, click the Phone Setting button.
2. Click the General button, and choose to clean up the storage.
3. After that, all of the photos you had sent before will turn out. Select the pictures you want to delete.
The most helpful method is deleting the chat record with that person. That is to say that you will delete all the chat record that is unrecoverable. So be careful if you want to do so just for deleting photos on Facebook.
It is a function on Facebook iOS. With this function, we can share all of our life with others by syncing. Meanwhile, there is no need to log on to the Facebook app to update. While we still need some privacy, not all photos are suitable to appear on our Facebook app. Thus, we need to delete photos on Facebook synced from iPhone. What’s more, we prefer to stop syncing.
1. Go into Facebook, tap the More button on the top left corner.
2. Click your name on the top, and click Your photos.
3. When you tap the photo, you will find the small pencil in the upper right corner. Click them to delete photos on Facebook synced from iPhone.
If you want to turn off photo sync, you need to do some more clicks to stop it.
1. Go to the photos, click them. You will see the Sync button on the upper page and tap on it.
2. Tap the gear icon in the top right. After that, tap to turn Photo Syncing off.
After all of this had done, you can take photos of whatever as you want without worrying. Facebook is a place gathering many friends with the same interests that everyone is free to express. Though you may have some trouble deleting photos on Facebook, you can solve it with the instructions mentioned above. When you need to optimize your Facebook profile, delete photos on Facebook is an essential skill. Just have a try by yourself now.