It is cool that you can share your fantastic photos with other people on Facebook. Once you post photos on Facebook, those are always visible to public. While sometimes you perhaps have particular photos that you would rather hide on Facebook. Such as, you may prefer to hide photos on Facebook from relatives, employers, colleagues or several friends who are irrelevant to the photo. Especially when you upload your individual photos, it would be better to hide photos on Facebook from strangers.
You have different reasons to hide some photos on Facebook from public, or just hide photos on Facebook from certain friends. Continue to read this article and you will know how to hide photos on Facebook without deleting them.
If you want to hide recent photos on Facebook Timeline, you should know the most effective way to make your photos private on Facebook. This method can be used to deal with your recent photos you uploaded on Facebook Timeline. Just follow the process to hide photos on Facebook Timeline.
1. Login to your Facebook and go to Timeline.
2. Select photos that you want to hide on Facebook.
3. Click the downward pointing arrow button. The button is on the top-right of your photos.
4. Click Hide from Timeline on the drop down menu.
With four simple steps above, you will find the photo disappear on Timeline, which means you hide the photo on Facebook Timeline successfully. You can hide personal photos on Facebook with an easy way, it will also very convenient for you to allow the hidden photos on Facebook. In case you hide photos on Facebook by mistake.
Though, it is easy for you to hide personal photos on Facebook from public. What should you do if you hide photos on Facebook by mistake or you want to change the privacy of the photo after hiding photos, you can learn the method to allow hidden photos on Facebook.
1. Sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click Privacy Shortcuts on the top-right.
3. Click Who can see my stuff? and then choose Use Activity Log.
4. Find the photo that you hided on Facebook. You can look every activity from activity log.
5. Then click the button nearby audience selector.
6. Choose Allowed on Timeline.
Mistaken hide photos on Facebook perhaps bother you a lot while as you finished the six steps above, you will see the photo shows on your Facebook again. So that once you have hidden some photos on Facebook Timeline mistakenly you can go back and retrieve them. This function is extremely user-friendly.
Just as mentioned, the method of hiding photos on Facebook Timeline can help you to hide your photos on Facebook from everyone effectively. That is also necessary for you to protect your own privacy. Hence you can have a much better experience on Facebook. In addition, if you collect your person photos at an album on Facebook, you may also want to know how to hide photos on Facebook albums.
1. Go to your Facebook profile, and then click on Photos button under the cover photo.
2. Click Albums and select an album that you want to change the privacy setting for.
3. Open the album and click the audience selector button. Next to choose one option according to your needs.
You can create an album to store your own pictures on Facebook without worrying privacy problem. Also you can hide all photos on Facebook at once as long as you put the photo you want to hide in a same album. In addition if you are going to hide photos on Facebook, you should ensure you have add new photos to Facebook or have photos already existed on Facebook albums firstly.
If you think there is no need to hide photos on Facebook from everyone, it is okay to hide photos on Facebook from certain friends. You would like to make your photos viewable by most of your friends, but want to block a few certain people from seeing those photos. Therefore you need to set your privacy setting, follow the steps below to know how to hide photos on Facebook from certain friends.
1. Go to your Facebook.
2. Click Privacy Shortcuts on the top-right.
3. Click Who can see my stuff?
4. Focus on Who can see my future posts?
5. Click More Options and then choose Custom.
6. Enter the object name in the appropriate place.
Your photos are viewable by people you want to share with when all six steps above are done. Specifically, the method mentioned is corresponding to hide your future posts on Facebook from non-friends. But if you want to hide old posts on Facebook from someone you would better use another way, which is easier. Just click audience selector and click Custom on drop down menu. Then repeat No.6 steps above.
As four main solutions mentioned about the way of hiding photos on Facebook for different reasons, you can choose whatever approach to hide photos on Facebook within a very short time. Not only hide photos on Facebook from everyone can you enjoy a better experience on Facebook but also prevent any Facebook photo downloader to get photos freely from your Facebook page.