Easiest and Fastest Solution to View Images and Videos on Mac.
* 100% Clean & Safe
Facebook is a social platform for people to communicate with others, photos can be seen everywhere. When great photos appeared, saving photos from Facebook is unavoidable in many circumstances. People will save photos from Facebook Messenger during chatting. Or they will also save photos from Facebook to iPhone, iPad or computer. So that Facebook users can enjoy and apply photos online and offline.
Facebook users prefer to chat with friends on Facebook Messenger. Sometimes important photos on Facebook Messenger need to be downloaded to make sure that these photos are available all the time. In other words, it is convenient to save photos from Facebook Messenger. Also, copying photos from Facebook Messenger is also necessary. So how to save photos from Facebook Messenger becomes the first question for Facebook users.
1. Launch on the Facebook Messenger app.
2. Select “Settings” option.
3. Find the photo you want to download, long press this photo.
4. Click “Save” when you see the dialog box.
After that, Facebook users can find downloaded photos in the photo album. These processes aim at saving single photos from Facebook Messenger. They are a little troublesome when Facebook users want to save photos from Facebook Messenger in bulk.
As for some Facebook users, they always send important photos on Facebook Messenger. However, as time goes by, photos in Facebook Messenger pile up. If Facebook users want to clean the storage, they have to delete photos on Facebook or Facebook Messenger. So that Facebook users need to save photos from Facebook Messenger automatically. Also it is a good way to avoid download photos over and over again.
1. Log on Facebook Messenger app.
2. Click “Settings” and then choose “Data & Storage” option.
3. When you see the dialog box, tick “Save Photos”.
With all these had done, Facebook users can save photos from Facebook Messenger automatically successfully. Thus they are not risk to lose important photos. If Facebook users want to backup photos to other devices, they can backup photos to iCloud.
Many Facebook users tend to save photos from Facebook to iPhone to browse photos directly. The iPhone is the popular device and has so many wonderful operations. Thus knowing how to save photos from Facebook to iPhone is essential. Setting privacy first before downloading photos if it hadn’t be done at past. Click “Settings” and choose “Privacy”, tap “Photos” and locate “Facebook” after.
1. Log on your Facebook account.
2. Open the photo you want to download to iPhone.
3. Long press the photo until a dialog box comes out.
4. Select “Save Photos”.
5. Press and hold the Home button, at the same time, press the Sleep/Wake button quickly.
6. Go to the Camera Roll to find saved photos from Facebook to iPhone.
The operation of saving photos from Facebook to iPhone is similar with saving screenshots of photos. If Facebook users think that it is hard to operate, Facebook photo downloaders can also save photos from Facebook to iPhone.
Computers have more storage space on hard drives than phones. As a result, Facebook users can store more photos from Facebook to computer. To manage photos effectively, Facebook users had better create some new folders to store photos in order. Thus it is convenient for Facebook users to find the photos they want from large numbers of photos. So follow the steps here to learn how to save photos from Facebook to computer.
1. Click the photo you want to download.
2. Open up the thumbnail photos to be full-sized, savable photos.
3. Right click the photo.
4. Choose “Save image as” when you see the list, this option is on the first place.
5. When the dialog box comes out, change the photo’s name or just leave it if you don’t want to.
6. Select the folder you want to save photos in.
Photos in Facebook can be downloaded easily with these operations. If some Facebook users want to save photos from Facebook to computer in bulk, they can also choose a photo saver to help.
WidsMob Image Viewer - View single image, multiple images or folder-based images in incredible fast speed and simple operation with various viewing mode. You can browse all your photos in one window without extra clicking and operating.
Facebook users may also choose to save photos from Facebook to iPad. Because of the lightweight and portable iPad has. iPad becomes more and more popular if people do not require too much operations on it. So let me show the processes to save photos from Facebook to iPad.
1. Choose the photo you want to save.
2. Long press the photo to see the menu pops up.
3. Click “Save Image” option.
If you are prompted to give Facebook access to your photos, just allow it. The photos will be in Camera Roll. Go to find Facebook photos by opening Photos app, the “Camera Roll” option is on the bottom.
After learning so many methods, it is simple and clear to save photos from Facebook to any other devices. So that photos are available all the time. Saving photos from Facebook is a useful skill in daily life. Just follow the steps and then save photos you want. If you have any other questions about this article, feel free to contact.
Rate This Post