How to Download and Convert Music on Spotify to WAV Files with Ease
Last Updated on November 11, 2021 by Jane Joe
How to listen to Spotify music with the original quality offline? When you turn Spotify to WAV format, which is a lossy audio format that preserves the best quality of the music files. Even if you have subscribed to the Premium service, you can only download Spotify music with an encrypted MP3 format. How to download and capture Spotify to WAV with ease? Here is the ultimate guide you should know to get the desired audio files.
Part 1: Why You Need to Convert Spotify to WAV
Just as mentioned above, you would better download Spotify songs offline for other devices. Generally speaking, most Spotify downloaders can let you save songs in MP3 format. MP3 is a lossy audio format developed for distributing online. When you need to get the original video quality, downloading Spotify to WAV is a good choice.
WAV is another frequently used audio format released by Microsoft. Different from the MP3 format, WAV is a lossless format. The music saved in WAV format reproduced accurately with no quality loss. Moreover, WAV is the better choice if you want to edit the Spotify song, such as adding it to your homemade videos.
Part 2: How to Capture and Convert Spotify to WAV
Is there an all-in-one Spotify to WAV converter to extract the Spotify music with the original quality? When you want to remove the DRM copyright protection and extract the music from Spotify to WAV, Musify Music Downloader is the desired music downloader to download the music files. It lets you tweak the video and audio settings, add annotation/mouse cursor/watermark, edit the recording files, and even manage the videos.
1. Record songs and playlists on Spotify to WAV, MP3, and more other files.
2. Tweak the sample rate, audio channel, audio codec, and other settings.
3. Edit, trim, and listen to the recording Spotify music within the built-in library.
4. Control Spotify recording with hotkeys, mouse cursor, and toolbar.
How to Download and Convert Spotify to WAV
Step 1: Download and install the Spotify to WAV converter. You can launch the program on your computer. Then click the Download button to open the main interface.
Step 2: Go to the Preferences dialog and head to the General tab. Here you can set the Hotkeys based on your habit. Click the Select button and specify the output path for storing WAV files.
Step 3: Open a web browser or your Spotify app, and find the song or playlist you want to download. Click the Download button and play the music file to begin Spotify to WAV recording. Click the Stop button to stop recording and save the music file to the output path you set.
Step 4: To manage the music file, go to the Media Library window. Here you can listen to the music and delete old music files. If you wish to share the Spotify song with social media or your friends, you can select it, click the Share icon and choose the target channel.
Part 3: Tips about Converting Spotify to WAV
If you are using a premium account on Spotify, you can download songs with some limits. To get rid of the limits, you can convert Spotify to WAV with a Spotify converter. There are some tips that you can follow to get as good output quality as possible:
1. Use a smooth Internet connection. Though you can listen to music offline, you still need a network when downloading the file. If you use a desktop Spotify to WAV downloader or web app, you need a smooth Internet connection.
2. Load the song before downloading. Sometimes, your Internet connection is not very good or stable. In such a case, you can load the music file completely and then begin downloading it.
3. Choose the output format. There are a lot of audio formats, such as MP3, WAV, M4A, etc. You should choose the right one based on your situation. MP3, for example, is used to deliver through the Internet since it produces smaller file sizes. WAV, on the other hand, can keep the original audio quality as much as possible.
4. Use the proper tool. When it comes to downloading Spotify to WAV, your using program almost decides the output quality.
It is the ultimate guide about how to download and convert Spotify to WAV format. Firstly, you may want to download your favorite songs from Spotify offline. Compared to MP3, WAV files may be larger but offer better quality and experience. WidsMob Capture can meet your need and download Spotify music to WAV without quality loss. It is easy to use and available to all music on Spotify.