How to listen to the Spotify music with the original quality offline? When you turn Spotify to WAV format, which is a lossy audio format that preserve the best quality of the music files. Even if you have subscribed the Premium service, you can only download the Spotify music with an encrypted MP3 format. How to download and capture Spotify to WAV with ease? Here is the ultimate guide you should know to get the desired audio files.
Just as mentioned above, you would better download Spotify songs offline for more other devices. Generally speaking, most of the Spotify downloaders are only enable you to save songs in MP3 format, which is a lossy audio format developed for distributing online. When you need to get the original video quality, download Spotify to WAV should be a nice choice.
WAV is another frequently used audio format released by Microsoft. Different from the MP3 format, WAV is an accurate, lossless format. The music saved in WAV format reproduced accurately with no quality loss. Moreover, WAV is the better choice if you want to edit the Spotify song, such as adding it in your homemade videos.
Is there an all-in-one Spotify to WAV converter to extract the Spotify music with the original quality? When you want to remove the DRM copyright protection, extract the music from Spotify to WAV, WidsMob Capture is the desired screen recorder to capture the music files. It enables you to tweak the video and audio settings, add annotation/mouse cursor/watermark, edit the recording files, and even manage the videos with ease.
1. Record songs and playlists on Spotify to WAV, MP3 and more other files.
2. Tweak the sample rate, audio channel, audio codec and other settings.
3. Edit, trim and listen to the recording Spotify music within the built-in library.
4. Control Spotify recording with hotkeys, mouse cursor and toolbar.
Step 1: Download and install the Spotify to WAV converter, you can launch the program on your computer. Then click the Record Screen button to open the main interface. You can also use the Capture Screen button to take screenshots for the lyrics of Spotify.
Step 2: Go to the Preferences dialog and head to the General tab. Here you can set the Hotkeys based on your habit. Click the Select button and specify the output path for storing WAV files. Head to the Recording tab and you can decide the audio quality under the Audio section.
Step 3: To download and convert Spotify to WAV, click the Record Area option, and disable the option. Then turn off the Webcam option as well. After that, you can enable the Audio Recorder option and choose the system sound and adjust the volume by moving the slider.
Step 4: Open a web browser or your Spotify app, and find the song or playlist that you want to download. Click the REC button and play the music file to begin Spotify to WAV recording. Click the Stop button to stop recording and save the music file to the output path you set.
Step 5: To manage the music file, go to the Media Library window. Here you can listen to the music and delete old music files. If you wish to share the Spotify song to social media or your friends, select it and click the Share icon and choose the target channel.
If you are using a premium account on Spotify, you can download songs with some limits. To get rid of the limits, you can convert Spotify to WAV with a Spotify converter. There are some tips that you can follow to get as good output quality as possible:
1. Use a smooth Internet connection. Though you can listen to music offline, you still need a network when downloading the file. No matter you use a desktop Spotify to WAV downloader or web app, a smooth Internet connection is necessary.
2. Load the song before downloading. Sometimes, your Internet connection is not very good or stable. In such case, you can load the music file completely and then begin downloading it.
3. Choose the right output format. There are a lot of audio formats, such as MP3, WAV, M4A, etc. They are developed for various purposes and you should choose the right one based on your situation. MP3, for example, is used to deliver through the Internet since it produces smaller file sizes. WAV, on the other hand, is able to keep the original audio quality as much as possible.
4. Use the proper tool. When it comes to downloading Spotify to WAV, the tool you used almost decides the output quality.
It is the ultimate guide about how to download and convert Spotify to WAV format. Firstly, you may want to download your favorite songs from Spotify for enjoying offline. Compared to MP3, WAV files may be larger, but offer better quality and experience. WidsMob Capture can meet your need and download Spotify music to WAV without quality loss. It is not only easy to use, but also available to all music on Spotify.