Easiest and Fastest Solution to View Images and Videos on Mac.
* 100% Clean & Safe
As technology developed, taking and sharing regular photos already became a history. The future belongs to interactive photos and 360 degree photos. And Facebook has started to support to share 360 photos steam in 2017. When we talk about 360 degree photos, some dedicated cameras, such as Samsung Gear 360, LG 360 Cam and Panono, may emerge in your mind. However, compared to these expensive dedicated cameras, the smartphone is the better choice to take a 360 degree photo. The cameras built in latest smartphones are competent with this task. And there are some professional apps could help you to take a 360 photo with your smartphone as well. Therefore, this article will introduce how to take 360 photos on smartphone.
Google has developed a dedicated 360-degree photo service, Google Photo Sphere, and bundled it to Google Camera app. If you have install Google Camera on your Android phone, you can utilize this excellent photo app to take a 360 photo. When it comes to the details, you can follow the steps below.
1. Open the Google Camera app on your Android phone.
2. Swipe the screen to right, the services menu will show up. Select Photo Sphere that is usually the first one on the menu list.
3. After Photo Sphere loaded, hold your Android smartphone vertically and close to your body to prepare to take a 360 photo.
4. There is a blue dot and a circle on the screen. Adjust the angle of the camera until the blue dot moves to the center of the circle.
5. Grasp your smartphone steady, the app will detect and show up the frame of the scene.
6. Then move your smartphone around gradually and follow the dots through the scene you want to shoot.
7. After capturing, tap on check mark at the bottom and the app will deal with the 360 photo automatically.
8. You can enjoy the 360 photo taken by Google Camera in photo gallery after a few seconds.
It cannot be denied that the excellent camera technology is one of iPhones’ advantages. Most people use iPhones because the camera could capture a clearer picture. And it is much easier to take 360 photos on iPhone, for the built in camera app has the ability to shoot panoramas. Make sure that your handset is iPhone 4S and later, otherwise you can not enjoy the panoramic shots feature.
1. Unlock your iPhone and open built in Camera app.
2. Touch and scroll the menu bar until you find PANO, which is the Panorama Mode. This mode is available for both front and rear cameras
3. After activate Panorama Mode, you will discover that a preview frame and an arrow appear on the screen. The arrow means the shooting direction. It is from left to right by default. And you can tap on it to change the direction.
4. Adjust your iPhone and click on Shutter button to start to capture a 360 photo. Move around slowly along the line on screen and keep your iPhone as horizontal as possible during the process.
5. After capture enough frames, the camera app will stitch them and save the 360 photo automatically.
6. You can find the output in Camera Roll on your iPhone.
Although the smartphone is smart enough to take a 360 photo, the output is not as perfect as you thought. If you have DSLR cameras or camcorder, you can take pictures in RAW, and then take a 360 photo accordingly. If you have utilized your smartphone to take 360 photos, you will understand that we cannot keep the smartphone steady absolutely when we take a 360 photo. Just learn more detail about how WidsMob Panorama can do for you.
1. Automatic algorithm to make panorama files. The program is able to auto select photos by group with EXIF or overlapping to achieve optimal result.
2. Besides the 360-degree panoramas, the program also supports horizontal, tile and vertical modes. Align Points and Photo Blend let you tweak overlapped areas to achieve optimal results.
3. There are multiple editing tools to adjust effects of panoramas, add colors, frames, texts and watermarks. It should be the best program to get panoramic pictures.
4. You can take a 360 photo with JPEG as well as RAW formats. And then you can import photos from iPhone, Android as well as digital cameras.
1. Open WidsMob Panorama and tap on Import to load the pictures to make a 360 photo from your smartphone. The Auto-Select by Group feature will detect the pictures automatically. Or you can click on Shift button to select photo manually.
2. Once you select 360 degree mode, Photo Stitcher will stitch the picture to take a 360 photo You can use other stitching mode to make the desired panoramic view accordingly.
3. Then you can add some text and effects on the output by Text & Frame after the process, click on Save to store the 360 photo on your computer or Share to post it on social media.
Based on the introduction above, you might discover that it is not necessary to apply dedicated 360 cameras to take a 360 picture. Our smartphone is so powerful to take a 360 photo. If you do not require an accurate 360 photo, you can utilize Google Photo Sphere or built-in Camera app to achieve the requirement. While if you need a more precise 360 photo, you can take multiple pictures by your smartphone and stitch them with Photo Stitcher. The strong algorithm will produce a perfect 360 photo.
Rate This Post