Last Updated on March 8, 2022 by Peter Wood
More and more people choose the take wedding photos by themselves or their friends. However, how to take wedding photos is still a challenge for newlyweds. I mean that a wedding is one of the greatest moments in your life. Can you imagine this memorable moment without recording in the way you wish? It is impossible to train each couple of newlyweds into professional photographers in a short time. However, there are some tips that newlyweds can follow when taking DIY wedding photos. And you can learn these tips in detail below.
If you are not an expert, you should do everything you can to prepare.
1. If you prepare to make DIY wedding photos, you can prepare more than one camera. DSLR cameras are too expensive to purchase. You can borrow two or more cameras from studios. And you can set these cameras in different angles. Even though the photos shot by one camera are poor, you can get some good outputs from the other one.
2. Make a shot list. One of the most helpful tips for taking wedding photos is to think ahead about the shots you’d like to record on the wedding day. You can make a list and check these shots in advance. That is especially important when taking family shots and photographing all relatives and friends. And remember to include any particular or meaningful decorate items you want to shoot in the shot list.
3. Other hardware. Besides cameras, you might need tripods, reflectors, external flashes, and other hardware. Light is essential to wedding pictures; however, the light in churches is low. So, if it is permitted, you should consider using a flash diffuser to soften the light.
4. Most cameras can convert photos to JPEG format automatically. However, this compression photo format is not suitable to edit in the future. So you can tell your photographers to take wedding photos in RAW files. Even though wedding photos are not perfect, RAW files could provide more information and easier editing.
A wedding day is the most memorable moment in your life. You can enjoy this moment, but there is something important to you and your photographers.
1. Most people capture the scene in front of them horizontally. But you can change your perspective when taking wedding photos. Adding some creativity will make your wedding pictures fantastic. Ensure that your wedding photos contain shots from down low, up high, at wide angles, and more.
2. Newlyweds usually shuffle down the aisle because they are nervous. But that will cause your photographer a headache. If you want to take beautiful wedding photos, you should keep your head up with a natural smile on your face. Sometimes, you can stare at your bride affectionately. Such shots will make your wedding pictures memorable.
3. Continuous shooting mode is helpful on the wedding day. Such a mode could capture dozens of photos in a few seconds. So continuous shooting mode could ensure that you will not miss important footage of your wedding day.
4. You are the character of your wedding, so you should enjoy your wedding day. Nothing is more beautiful than a confident smile and genuine feeling expression. Your photographers will capture your happiness and record it in your wedding photos.
Taking wedding photos is a difficult task, but that does not mean you cannot make it yourself. After the wedding, you may find that there are a lot of imperfect wedding photos. Some pictures are blurry, while others may have noise. Don’t discard these photos as you only need a powerful photo enhancer, like WidsMob Retoucher. It is an easy-to-use photo editor. You can reduce noise in your wedding photos with Photo Denoise. Photo Denoise could detect various noises and deal with your wedding photos automatically. The workflow of Photo Denoise is simple; all you need to do is follow the steps below.
Step 1. Access Photo Denoise on your computer and tap on the Import button to read the pictures you want to enhance. Or you can drag and drop the folder containing all your wedding photos into this program in batch.
Step 2. Photo Denoise can decrease the luminance noise and chrominance noise automatically. And advanced users could modify these options manually.
Step 3. If you need to highlight details, you can adjust the value of Sharpness.
Step 4. After finishing, press the Save button and save your wedding pictures to local hard.
With Photo Denoise, you can polish all your wedding photos in bulk.
This article has introduced how to take wedding photos. If you want to DIY your wedding pictures, you can follow the suggestions in this article. Before the wedding day, you’d better prepare all necessary hardware and make a critical plan. You can enjoy every moment and display your confidence on your wedding day. Your photographers will capture all these things. After your wedding, you also need a photo enhancer to polish your wedding photos. WidsMob Retoucher could meet all your requirements. Photo Denoise could de-noise images in batch. This feature is useful when you need to polish hundreds of wedding photos.