WidsMob Technology Co., Limited takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and strictly conform to data protection laws. Personal data is being collected on this website only to the extent necessary for technical reasons. By no means will the collected data be sold or for any other reason given to third parties. The following statement give you an overview of how we ensure this protection and what kind of data is being collected for what purpose.
You can visit most areas of the WidsMob website without disclosing any personal information.
WidsMob only logs the domain name, IP address and browser type of our website visitors via our web server log files and analytics tools at irregular intervals. We use this information to log global access to our website.
For certain features we will ask that you provide Aiseesoft certain information so that it works properly. You can decide at any time whether you would like to continue with an instruction prompting you to provide information. In some cases, you will be unable to complete a particular step in the process if you do not want to provide the information requested. For example, we will ask for personal information in the following instances:
- If you place an order through our online store, we will ask you to provide information required for processing the order. This may include your name, address, email address, and credit card number or bank details.
- If you subscribe to a newsletter. If you signed up for a newsletter and no longer want to receive it, you can unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe option provided in the email or by sending us an email using the contact information provided below.
Third-party Analytics Tools
We use the following third-party analytics tools to better understand your interaction with our website and use of our products/services. Our ultimate goal is to create a more user-friendly experience for you:
This anonymization ensures that your IP address cannot be traced back to you. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in order to compile reports about website activities for WidsMob and provide additional services associated with website and Internet usage. Google can transfer this information to third parties, where appropriate, if legally mandated or if Google contracts with third parties to process such data. Google will not associate your IP address with other Google data. By using our website, you expressly consent to Google's collection and storage of your data in the manner and for the purposes described above.
You also have the option to prevent Google from acquiring and processing data generated by Cookies and data related to your use of our website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing a Google-provided browser plugin.
More information about Google Analytics can be found here.
WidsMob uses secure server hosted by WooCommerce that encrypt the entire customer's personal information including name, address, credit card number credit card expiration date etc. before it is sent to us. Encryption works to prevent any malicious use of your personal information.
You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser like Safari.
- To secure your information in transmission we use Secure Sockets Layer software (SSL) where needed. This software encrypts the information you submit.
- Of course this is also true for credit card payments. The credit card information is only stored temporarily and deleted after being handed on to the respective payment provider
- It is important for you to take precautions against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. If you share your computer with others, you should remember to always log off after each session.
Software Installation and Activation
Activation, trial extension and unlocking of free software is achieved through an activation routine at program launch. This process requires purchased email address and a license key.
Activation of a full version software requires an active Internet connection. During the process, a connection to a licensing server is established and a validity check performed. Invalid licenses / license keys or keys that have been used multiple times will result in the display of a licensing error in the program that will disappear once the program has been activated successfully. The validity of a product license will be automatically checked online at regular intervals.
The following information is transmitted when you activate a program with a license key:
- The license key
- A checksum
- The product code
- The version numbers
- With your consent: In all other cases we will inform you if personal information is to be handed off to third parties and give you the chance to give your consent.