No matter editing photos on PCs or mobile phones, you will need a powerful photo editor. And as more and more people are multi-device users, several developers released cross-platform photo editors, like BeFunky Photo Editor. The biggest advantage of cross-platform photo editors is to provide seamless experiences on different devices.
Is BeFunky Photo Editor a good photo editing tool and worth to use? The answer may be different for different people. Anyway, we will show you our introduction and review about this cross-platform photo app in details. On the other hand, you can learn about five more similar photo editors in this article.
BeFunky Photo Editor is one of most popular photo editing tool both online and on mobile phones. Its overall features include:
1. Edit, enhance, or polish photos online, on iPhones, and on Android devices.
2. The photo editor offers all basic editing functions, including crop, resize, rotate, and add text.
3. And you can use the advanced editing features to soften your face and makeup.
4. There are dozens of photo effects and filters to make your photos unique.
5. The built-in collage maker is able to create photo collage with your personal pictures.
6. The designer tool offers various templates to make posters, cards, or social media covers with your photos.
1. BeFunky Photo Editor has both free and pro versions.
2. If you have an account, you can edit your photos on any platform, including Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
3. The interface of both web app and mobile apps is user friendly.
1. If you want to save the results in full resolution, you have to pay for upgrade.
If you are looking for a batch photo editor, then WidsMob ImageConvert can be your smart choice. Equipped with powerful features and easy to use editing tools, even novices can process photos in high quality with ease.
1. Convert various photo formats including RAW with the 6x speed.
2. Resize photos by width, height, percentage and free in batch.
3. Rotate, rename, add border, insert text/image watermark with bulk photos.
4. Get an instant preview window to check the photo-editing result immediately.
5. Support import various image formats including JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF and famous RAW format from Nikon, Canon, Sony, etc. and batch convert them into widely used JPG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP files.
1. Batch convert images by changing size by width, height, percentage or custom, renaming image files, adding image or text watermark.
2. Add solid or gradient color border and rotating photo to left, right or 180 degree to make the conversion process more personalized.
1. Only support macOS currently.
Similar to BeFunky Photo Editor, PicMonkey is a cross-platform photo editor too. Its main features include:
1. Edit photos or make photo collages with web app or mobile apps.
2. Retouch selfies with the touchup tools online or on mobile phones.
3. Design covers, cards or posters with the built-in publisher tool.
4. Adjust color, contrast and other parameters to enhance your photos.
5. Decorate your images with stickers, painting and text.
1. PicMonkey offers almost all necessary features related to photo editing and design.
2. You can decide to use it for free or with pro version.
3. The cross-platform experiences are seamless.
1. The free version needs registry with your personal information.
2. And if you want to remove the watermark, you have to upgrade to pro version.
Pixlr is cloud-based picture utility. And it is popular among both ordinary people and professional photographers, because it offers pro level editing features:
1. The web app allows you to edit photos on layers. The layout of the interface is similar to Photoshop.
2. The adjusting and editing tools could help you enhance and decorate your photos easily.
3. The Pixlr apps improve the features to fit the mobile devices.
4. The photo collage maker in the mobile app is able to create photo collage with your pictures.
5. And the Auto Fix feature could automatic balance, enhance, or correct your photos on smartphones.
1. Unlike BeFunky Photo Editor, Pixlr offers extensive pro-level photo editing tools.
2. This photo editor allows you to use the features without registry.
3. The mobile apps have been optimized according to mobile devices.
1. It does not have photo design tool or templates.
Even though you are not an Adobe Creative subscriber, Photoshop Express allows you to edit photos online or on mobile devices for free. Its basic features include:
1. You can upload photos from your computer, smartphone, social account or cloud service and edit them within this BeFunky Photo Editor.
2. It is able to crop, rotate, resize or enhance your photos without quality loss.
3. The built-in Redeye and Healing Brush functions could correct selfies in one click.
4. Photoshop Express also integrates several filters and photo effects.
1. Photoshop Express Editor is free of charge on both internet and mobile.
2. The interface is straightforward and easy to navigate.
3. This photo editor is available on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
1. Some features need Creative subscription.
PhotoFunia is a special photo editor. And you can use the features below in web app or mobile apps.
1. PhotoFunia offers more photo effects and filters than BeFunky Photo Editor.
2. And you can get the fresh photo effects since it is updated frequently.
3. It is able to blend your photos with the effect automatically. And all you need to do is to upload your pictures.
4. This cross-platform editor allows you to add text or logo on the results.
1. The web app and the mobile apps offer seamless experiences.
2. PhotoFunia is easy to use, especially for beginners.
3. All features are free of charge without registry or other constraint.
1. PhotoFunia only works under internet environment.
Similar to BeFunky Photo Editor, Pho.to is a cross-platform photo editing suite too. In particular, the web app is called Pho.to and the mobile app is called Photo Lab.
1. This photo utility integrates over 600 photo effects and filters.
2. You can edit your photo and make an artsy picture in one click.
3. The built-in photo editor offers all basic photo editing functions.
4. The Face retouch tool is able to polish your portrait online or on mobile phone.
1. It is easy to navigate and use.
2. All features and effects are free of charge.
1. If you want to remove annoying ads, you have to purchase the pro version.
In this article, we have shared our review about BeFunky Photo Editor. Though it is not a perfect one, BeFunky is still one of the best photo utilities. It is able to meet your demands to make fun with your photos and selfies. But if you want to learn about more photo editors available on multiple platforms, you can get them in second part. PicMonkey is similar to BeFunky Photo Editor. Pixlr and Adobe Photoshop Express are most professional photo utilities for multi-device users. PhotoFunia and Pho.to offer tons of photo effects and filters in both web apps and mobile apps.