Last Updated on April 1, 2021 by Peter Wood
No matter editing photos on PCs or mobile phones, you will need a powerful photo editor. And as more and more people are multi-device users, several developers released cross-platform photo editors, like BeFunky Photo Editor. The advantage of cross-platform photo editors is to provide seamless experiences on different devices.
Is BeFunky Photo Editor a good photo editing tool and worth using? The answer may be different for different people. Anyway, we will show you our introduction and review of this cross-platform photo app in detail. On the other hand, you can learn about five more similar photo editors in this article.
BeFunky Photo Editor is one of the most popular photo editing tools both online and on mobile phones. Its overall features include:
1. Edit, enhance, or polish photos online or on iPhones and Android devices.
2. The photo editor offers all editing functions, including crop, resize, rotate, and add text.
3. And you can use the advanced editing features to soften your face and makeup.
4. There are dozens of photo effects and filters to make your photos unique.
5. The built-in collage maker can create photo collages with your pictures.
6. The designer tool offers various templates to make posters, cards, or social media covers with your photos.
1. BeFunky Photo Editor has both free and pro versions.
2. If you have an account, you can edit your photos on any platform, including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
3. The interface of both web app and mobile apps is user-friendly.
1. If you want to save the results in full resolution, you have to pay for the upgrade.
If you are looking for a batch photo editor, then WidsMob ImageConvert can be your smart choice. With its powerful features and easy-to-use editing tools, even novices can process photos in high quality with ease.
1. Convert various photo formats with a 6x speed.
2. Resize photos by width, height, percentage, and free in batch.
3. Rotate, rename, add a border, insert text/image watermark with bulk photos.
4. Get an instant preview window to check the photo-editing result immediately.
5. Support import various image formats including JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and famous RAW format from Nikon, Canon, Sony, etc., and batch converts them into widely used JPG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP files.
1. Batch convert images by changing size by width, height, percentage, or custom, renaming image files, adding image or text watermark.
2. Add a solid or gradient color border and rotating the photo from right to left, right to left, or 180 degrees to make the conversion process more personalized.
1. Only support macOS currently.
Similar to BeFunky Photo Editor, PicMonkey is a cross-platform photo editor too. Its main features include:
1. Edit photos or make photo collages with a web app or mobile apps.
2. Retouch selfies with the touchup tools online or on mobile phones.
3. Design covers, cards, or posters with the built-in publisher tool.
4. Adjust color, contrast, and other parameters to enhance your photos.
5. Decorate your images with stickers, painting, and text.
1. PicMonkey offers almost all necessary features related to photo editing and design.
2. You can decide to use it for free or with the pro version.
3. The cross-platform experiences are seamless.
1. The free version needs a registry with your personal information.
2. And if you want to remove the watermark, you have to upgrade to a pro version.
Pixlr is a cloud-based picture utility. And it is popular among both ordinary people and professional photographers because it offers pro-level editing features:
1. The web app allows you to edit photos on layers. The layout of the interface is similar to Photoshop.
2. The adjusting and editing tools could help you enhance and decorate your photos easily.
3. The Pixlr apps improve the features to fit the mobile devices.
4. The photo collage maker in the mobile app can create a photo collage with your pictures.
5. And the Auto Fix feature could automatically balance, enhance, or correct your photos on smartphones.
1. Unlike BeFunky Photo Editor, Pixlr offers extensive pro-level photo editing tools.
2. This photo editor allows you to use the features without a registry.
3. The mobile apps have been optimized according to mobile devices.
1. It does not have a photo design tool or templates.
Even though you are not an Adobe Creative subscriber, Photoshop Express allows you to edit photos online or on mobile devices for free. Its basic features include:
1. You can upload photos from your computer, smartphone, social account, or cloud service and edit them within this BeFunky Photo Editor.
2. It can crop, rotate, resize or enhance your photos without quality loss.
3. The built-in Redeye and Healing Brush functions could correct selfies in one click.
4. Photoshop Express also integrates several filters and photo effects.
1. Photoshop Express Editor is free of charge on both the internet and mobile.
2. The interface is straightforward and easy to navigate.
3. This photo editor is available on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile.
1. Some features need a Creative subscription.
PhotoFunia is a photo editor. And you can use the features below in web app or mobile apps.
1. PhotoFunia offers more photo effects and filters than BeFunky Photo Editor.
2. And you can get the photo effects since it is updated frequently.
3. It can blend your photos with the effect automatically. And all you need to do is to upload your pictures.
4. This cross-platform editor allows you to add text or logo to the results.
1. The web app and the mobile apps offer seamless experiences.
2. PhotoFunia is easy to use, especially for beginners.
3. All features are free of charge without registry or another constraint.
1. PhotoFunia only works under an internet environment.
Similar to BeFunky Photo Editor, Pho.to is a cross-platform photo editing suite too. In particular, the web app is called Pho.to. And the mobile app is called Photo Lab.
1. This photo utility integrates over 600 photo effects and filters.
2. You can edit your photo and make an artsy picture in one click.
3. The built-in photo editor offers all photo editing functions.
4. The Face retouch tool can polish your portrait online or on a mobile phone.
1. It is easy to navigate and use.
2. All features and effects are free of charge.
1. If you want to remove annoying ads, you have to purchase the pro version.
In this article, we have shared our review about BeFunky Photo Editor. Though it is not a perfect one, BeFunky is still one of the best photo utilities. It can meet your demands to make fun with your photos and selfies. But if you want to learn about more photo editors available on multiple platforms, you can get them in the second part. PicMonkey is similar to BeFunky Photo Editor. Pixlr and Adobe Photoshop Express are the most professional photo utilities for multi-device users. PhotoFunia and Pho.to offer tons of photo effects and filters both online and in mobile app.