CSV Photo Center Services and Prices Introduction and Review in 2023
Last Updated on December 7, 2022 by Peter Wood
When you have a CVS pharmacy nearby, you can purchase a CVS passport photo from a CVS photo location directly or order online. CVS photo lab is similar to Walmart Photo Centre. You can explore photo prints from the printing lab. The article provides a CVS Photo Review to help you a better understanding of its service.
Part 1. CVS Photo Online and CVS Photo Center Services Introduction
Just as the name of CSV pharmacy, CVS photo printing is not the core service of CVS. So CVS photo provides limited services compared to Walgreens Photo or other photo print labs. If you need to have an urgent passport photo, it can be a good option. Of course, you can also order prints, cards, photo books, canvas, photo décor, photo gifts, and calendars from CVS with few choices.
Both the CVS Photo mobile app and the online service take a period for uploading. If you need the CVS photo prints soon, you can head down to the drug store with 1-hour photo CVS service.
Part 2. CVS Photo Print Prices and CVS Photo Print Coupons
CVS Photo provides a competitive price for certain types of online photo prints. You can get 4x6 CVS photo prints for 10 cents with a coupon code or less than one dollar for a wallet print. But another US$1.49 for orders under US$5.00 for in-stock pick up. Here is the CVS photo review for quality.
1. Kodak paper is used for glossy prints. It is of average quality and light stock.
2. Since only the glossy paper type is available, you cannot select different paper types according to your requirements.
3. No color correction or choose what to print on the back of the CVS photo prints.
4. An easy-to-navigate and well-designed user interface with limited editing features.
5. CVS photo provides a cheap flimsy envelope with little protection for photo prints.
As for the CVS photo promotion, you can always find multiple deals on the official site of CVS. And you can also find the CVS coupon codes from Retailmenot, Groupon or directly search for CVS coupons from Google. There are some coupon codes with more than 30% off for your CVS photo printings.
Part 3. How to Print Better with CVS Photo Service before Placing Order
What should you take advantage of the CVS photo service? If you want to print better at the drug store or online directly, there are several things you should prepare first.
2. Make sure you provide the photo formats required by the CVS photo center. JPEG format is better for printing. Just batch convert RAW format to JPEG if you have to convert a large number of photos.
3. It is better to uncheck the Resample Image and change DPI.
4. Choose another uploading method if you cannot upload photos to the CVS photo online service.
5. Talk to the lab manager in more detail about your requirement is very helpful for you.
Of course, you can also check more CVS photo reviews for the CVS photo near me from Facebook or Twitter. You can have an overall quality and impression of the CVS photo before placing an order.
Part 4. Select Photos to Print Photo at Home without CVS Photos
If you have a printer at home, you can print photos yourself without using CVS Photo Center. Since you may have lots of photos, you'd better use a photo manager to help you manage your photos and do some selection before printing. WidsMob Viewer Pro would be your best choice as it can let you easily browse and manage your photos on Windows and Mac.
- View single, multiple, or folder-based images with various viewing modes at high speed.
- Play your videos recorded from your camcorder/iPhone/Android phone or downloaded from streaming websites.
- Support JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and more than 50 RAW formats.
- Resize and convert in batch, share files to Instagram and other websites.
- Adjust the different parameters of photos or apply preset effects.
View and select photo to print with WidsMob Viewer Pro
Step 1. Double click any image, or import the whole image folder into the photo viewer. You can also open all image files within the same folder or the other file formats.
Step 2. You can view images on Full Screen. This program enables you to zoom in/zoom out for viewing photos in full screen, rotate/flip images, sort by different methods, crop images, apply various filters, remove files, and transfer them.
Step 3. When you need to choose some favorite images from many photos to print, you can click the Star button at the bottom left of the Full-Screen mode to add photos into the Add to Favorites folder.
Step 4. After selecting, you can print your selected photos by clicking the Print... in the File section of the top sidebar.
When you need some small, glossy, and ready to use photo prints, the CVS photo center is one of the best choices. Passport photos at CVS are very convenient for you. You need a professional photo print lab for crispness or want some enlargements, the CVS photo might not be helpful for you. If you have printer at home, you can also choose to print photos at home with WidsMob Viewer Pro