Last Updated on March 8, 2022 by Peter Wood
If you take photos with professional digital cameras, you will know that the use of lenses, films, and other camera settings is hard to balance. Nonetheless, your photography may not be perfect enough, though you use expensive digital camera equipment. Now you can solve the problems with the help of the Hipstamatic app. After shooting and customizing, you can also share film analog images with other photographers with Hipstamatic support.
Author: Hipstamatic, LLC
Latest Version: 332
Update Date: February 08, 2017
You can use your favorite World-class presets, native workflow, physical prints, and unique filters on Hipstamatic. To get more helpful tools, you need to purchase &2.99. It is a good deal with gorgeous presets and editing tools at a low price. And if you buy the Hipstamatic app during festivals, it will be cheaper.
1. There are ClassicMode and ProMode for you to analog film effects. You can use a classic camera with multiple exposures to shoot multiple images in one shot. Pro Camera enables people to control image settings.
2. The Darkroom editing suite contains over 20 professional adjustment tools and 12 signature presets.
3. You can share images on Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, and another social platform with texts. Or you can also send Hipstamatic photos by email.
4. Hipstamatic offers unique photography styles. You can save new film presets or edit and customize them.
5. You can edit directly without importing, and your original photos will remain.
6. Hipstamatic enables users to save files as separate or non-destructive versions. It is available to view folders in the Photos app.
7. You can get Hipstamatic prints in four styles. They are Print Prints, 30” Gallery Prints, Aluminum Prints, and Birch Wood Prints.
Though the Hipstamatic app provides many filters and film analog presets, it is not difficult to operate. Click to apply the sliders in the Hipstamatic camera. Hipstamatic app is the editor and photo taker to bring back gorgeous image quality.
To run the Hipstamatic camera app correctly, you need to upgrade to iOS 8.0 or later among iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Apple Store. Once you have installed the Hipstamatic app on your iOS device, you can see the viewfinder pretend to take photos just like a real digital camera.
1. Change the Hipstamatic lens by swiping left or right. You can click the return icon to go back to the front of the camera.
2. Click the second icon to change flash. You can swipe left or right to browse the Hipstamatic slideshow.
3. Tap the first film icon to change film presets. And you can choose the camera case by the third option below. The fourth is Hipstamart, where you can buy certain Hipstamatic filters or presets.
4. Edit Hipstamatic photos with exposure, clarity, highlights, fade, tint, grain, vignette, and so on.
5. Share or save Hipstamatic images by clicking the square icon in the left corner. Tap the photo to save or share to Camera Roll or social platform.
You can edit and capture Hipstamatic photos in RAW format. If you are not clear about the certain EXIF of one image, Hipstamart can also achieve.
The Hipstamart review from most users is that the Hipstamart app is fun to use. With so many images editing Hipstamart filters, people can customize photos in more aspects. Users can view Hipstamart pictures before and after directly to compare image effects.
1. Comprehensive photo presets and filters to analog and modified directly on the Hipstamatic app.
2. Detail Hipstamart guide for people to follow.
3. Get new Hipstamart films and lenses every month.
4. Rediscover the fun to take photos just like digital cameras.
1. Some bugs about shooting still exist on the Hipstamart app.
Being the professional analog film app and film grain photo editor, WidsMob Retoucher has 4 different color rendition profiles, 28 camera profiles, 15 options for color modes, and 25 film-gain profiles. When combining the photo effects, you can get many stunning results with analog film filters.
Step 1: Import the photos into the program and click the Open option to select all the images or drag-n-drop files to the program.
Step 2: Choose the different analog film profiles, which you can select the camera profiles, color modes, and noise modes.
Color Positive Analog Film
Color Negative Analog Film
Black and White Analog Film
Cross Processed Analog Film
Step 3: Adjust the contrast, saturation, and Color Modes, and choose the best effect of Film Grain to get the best result for the output analog film profiles accordingly.