Last Updated on November 15, 2021 by Peter Wood
HP Photo Creations is a popular photo design and print program. With this utility, you can create photo books, calendars, and collages. Moreover, you can also print them at home or online. The outstanding feature of HP Photo Creations is plentiful templates and frames. Plus, it is free of charge and compatible with both Windows and Mac.
But, it is still not a perfect print creation program that comes with some shortcomings. The print option and home delivery by HP, for example, are not available for all projects. Moreover, the program has retired since November 30, 2019.
Therefore, the article identifies and shares the top 5 HP Photo Creations alternatives to design and print photos in this post. Just read on the review and choose the desired one accordingly.
WidsMob Viewer is an HP photo creation alternative that simplifies the whole process of photo decoration and printing. It has the advanced features to select the desired photos, resize in batch, apply photo filters, and more.
1. Import hundreds of high-resolution photos in a few seconds.
3. Print RAW files and other commonly used image formats.
4. Offer multiple photo viewing modes for different requirements.
5. Apply plentiful filters and effects to personalize your photos.
6. Print the photos by one-click or using hotkeys easily.
7. It is compatible with most home printers.
IrfanView is another HP photo creation alternative for Windows 2000 to Windows 10. When you have a Windows XP, it seems to be a good choice for photo editing and printing. Moreover, this utility is free of charge. It is another reason that it appears on the top list.
1. Allow you to preview your photos before printing.
2. Decorate your photos with watermarks, texts, filters, and effects.
3. Create a slideshow with personal photos and burn to discs.
4. Extend with plentiful plugins, including Adobe Photoshop Filters.
5. Compatible with a wider range of Windows operating systems.
6. Print at home or upload photos to online print services directly.
DigiKam is an all-in-one solution for picture editing and printing. The HP Photo Creations alternative is an open-source project, in which you can extend the photo creation software with plentiful extents as your requirements. Here are the excellent features you should know.
1. Compatible with Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X.
2. Support a wider range of photo formats, such as RAW files, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and more.
3. Browse photos before printing them at home or online.
4. Integrate with extensive filters and supports 16-bit color depth pictures.
5. The ICC profiles tool can perform advanced color corrections for photo prints.
6. Allow you to print images with home printers or share them with online print services.
Similar to HP Photo Creations, 5DFly Photo Design allows you to create photo books, collages, calendars, and cards with personal photos. But the utility is only available on Windows 2000 to Windows 8. But you can get many useful features within this program.
1. Provide several templates and frames.
2. Render photos to the templates automatically.
3. Edit your photos and customize the templates before printing.
4. Download and install the latest photo templates for free.
5. Print the outputs in high resolution up to 1998 x 1332 pixels.
6. It is easy to use and provides more auto features.
PiZap is one of HP Photo Creations alternatives online. It is amazing to achieve all features related to photo collage, photo editing, and photo printing without installing anything on PCs. It has two versions, the free version and the paid pro version.
1. Enhance and edit your photos with various tools.
2. Add some stunning filters and effects, like crop, text, and more.
3. Built-in templates or design personal photos collage.
4. Save the outputs in the cloud storage provides by PiZap.
5. Offer photo design tools to make posters or cards with your photos.
The article has identified and shared the top 5 HP Photo Creations alternatives targeting its shortcomings. IrfanView has features similar to HP Photo Creations, but has better compatibility. DigiKam is an open-source project that you can extend this utility with plugins. 5DFly Photo Design is an easy-to-use photo designer. And PiZap is an online version of HP Photo Creations. If you want to design and print photos, you should try WidsMob Viewer Pro, which could help you print with the highest quality.