Easiest and Fastest Solution to View Images and Videos on Mac.
* 100% Clean & Safe
If you love traveling or prefer to take panoramic pictures, you might want to use a professional camera rather than smartphones. There are hundreds of camera brands and more cameras. Although some customer cameras and smartphones have the ability to take panoramic pictures, you may want to a professional panorama camera.
It is difficult to choose the appropriate panorama camera to help you take panoramic picture easily, considering there are hundreds of panoramic view cameras on market. It is impossible to try everyone to find the appropriate panoramas camera. Therefore, this article will introduce some best panorama cameras and you can choose one depending on your demands.
Seitz is a Swiss camera brand. The Seitz cameras are designed exquisitely. Seitz devotes to expand the current borders in digital photography. And its new D3 scan technology gives this panorama camera the ability to take a 6x 17 image with 160 million pixels in one second. The basic features include:
1. The Seitz D3 sensor gives you seamless experience with very high speed. Its read-out speed is 300 MB per second and exposure speed is 1/20’000 second.
2. Users could control the sensitivity through stage selection technology, and then sensor could help to add sensitivity without lost quality.
3. Seitz 6x 17 Digital Panoramic could take the digital photo with a resolution of 21,250 pixels horizontally and 7,500 pixels vertically.
4. It also could help you to capture high quality outputs. This panorama camera has high dynamic range and could take the photo with 48-bit color depth.
Fuji is one of the most famous camera brands around the world. And Fuji GX617 is the most cost-effective panorama camera. The attractive features include:
1. It has the top quality Fujinon lenses, including 90mm, 105mm, 180mm and 300mm. That guarantees users could take high quality panoramas.
2. Fuji GX617 adopts die-cast aluminum body, so it is more portable.
3. It equipped with a small lithium battery to run its electronic shutter; while you use it without battery with the secondary shutter release attachment.
4. Although it has powerful features, its usage is simple than you thought. The one-touch spool loading makes it easy to operate.
5. It has a film-winding lever as well. This unique design could help users to hold stably when taking photos.
6. Fuji GX617 also has excellent critical focusing ability, for it integrates the exclusive optional grid-lines ground glass attachment.
Linhof is a German camera brand. It started to produce cameras in 1899. And Linhof Technorama 617S III is the best Linhof panorama camera. This panorama camera could take panoramas in extreme environment. Other principal features include:
1. User could use 120 roll film to take 4 exposures per roll or 220 roll film to take 8 exposures per roll.
2. It supports to take the panoramas at aspect ratio of 1: 3, which look more comfortable.
3. This camera system has five lenses and viewfinders to capture the landscape, industrial and architectural photos.
4. Die-cast aluminum alloy body makes Linhof Technorama 617S III tough and portable.
5. The centrally mounted lenses could eliminate the horizon curvature, so the panoramic photos taken by Linhof Technorama 617S III are more natural.
Fotoman Camera is a Chinese camera manufacturer. The company was founded in 1993 and specialized in producing panorama cameras and large format cameras. Fotoman cameras are famous for high quality and professional level panoramic photos. The principal features of Fotoman 617 MKII-L include:
1. This panorama camera supports to take 6x17 panoramic photos.
2. The body is made of 6061 T2 aluminum alloy, so it is light to take.
3. It supports the 120 roll film and could take the panoramic photos at size of 56mm x168mm.
4. It has the ability to use large format lens from any famous camera brands, like Fuji, Nikon, Rodenstock, Schneider, and so on.
5. The unique body design helps photographers hold it steadily when taking photos.
WidsMob Panorama is one of the most powerful photo stitching software to help you composite photos to panoramas vertically, horizontally, 360 degree and in tile. It offers you lots of customize features to help you create your own great panorama photography with align points adjustment, manually parts blending and panorama effects adjustment, etc.
Horseman has a long history and tradition to produce large format camera. And SW series is its super panorama camera product. The basic features of Horseman SW-617/Pro include:
1. SW-617 could take an ultra wide 6 x 17 cm panoramic photo with high quality.
2. It also has the ability of professional rendering, so users could hold it in hands to take panoramic photos.
3. There are six dedicated lens units to help users to take a beautiful panoramic photo. And the range the lens is from 72mm to 250mm.
4. It allows users to attach an optional ground glass back for critical focusing and com-positioning.
The Noblex series of panoramic cameras is made by Kamera Werk Dresden and in the same factory where Charles Noble ran KW from 1938. Noblex large format is revolutionary systems for professional panoramic photography. Here is the key benefits of Noblex camera:
1. Utilize a rotating lens drum with a consistent shutter gap to create a photograph corresponding to the natural perspective of the human eye.
2. While the scanning lens rotates, it exposes the film which is stretched over a precisely curved tract to achieve a distortion-free super wide angle photograph.
3. A wide range of exposure speeds begins with extremely fast and precisely adjustable shutter speeds and features continuous drum rotation for virtually unlimited exposure.
4. The world’s finest optical glass is used in the construction of the highest quality lens which makes super sharp pictures on 60mm roll film.
5. A well-conforming and ergonomic design allows for fast and secure hand-held photography.
Tomiyama is a small-volume Japanese camera and photo-accessory maker which is best known for its Art Panorama series of 120 roll film panorama cameras. The first introduced model was the Art Panorama 240 in 1978 and followed by the Art Panorama 170 and Art Panorama 120. Here is the main features of Art Panorama 240:
1. Use 120 roll film to result in 3 exposures of 6x24 or 4 exposures if a 6x17 is used.
2. Has a fully removable rear cover and a dark slide to expose a focusing screen.
3. The top of the camera shows four could shoes, two set in line with the lens and two set at 45 deg. angles.
The Hasselblad XPan II is a unique camera that takes great 35 mm shots with the famous Hasselblad quality and full medium format panorama pictures on the same roll of 35mm film. Its key features include:
1. Its panorama shots have medium format quality with image width equal to the shots produced by a 6x7 medium format camera.
2. Offer crisp panoramas right off the bat with its 45mm f/4 lens with reasonable price.
3. Produce 24x65mm frames with a width and height ration of 2:7 and shoot standard 24x36mm frames for quick snaps with a flick of a switch.
The Horizon Perfekt lets you shoot crystal clear photos that are bursting with color and detail thanks manual settings that give you a new level of creative control. It is also one of the prime choice for panoramic professionals with the following features:
1. Provide multicoated 28p 28/2.8 glass lens with Swing-Lens technology.
2. Its ergonomic handle, sturdy body coat, wide-angle viewfinder, and a myriad of settings make it a contender in the panoramic camera field.
3. Built-in Pro Accessories such as bubble-eye level, tripod thread, cable release and hand grip.
Panono is rated to be “Best of photographers” out of 8 360° cameras by the Wall Street Journal. It may not be a traditional camera design. However, the Panono 360° Camera is the only one of its kind in the field of panoramic photography with extremely high resolution, easy to use and fully automated stitching. Let’s explore its main features below:
1. It can shoot high quality shots under difficult lighting conditions such as direct sunlight, cast shadow or spotlight.
2. The Panono only has a single button on the top for turning on, turning off and taking images.
3. Provide a Panono app to directly control Panono 360° Camera with public panoramas being explored and personal recordings being viewed, edited and shared instantly.
The panorama cameras all have excellent lens and advanced panorama technology. Seitz 6x 17 Digital Panoramic is a high-speed panorama camera. Fuji GX617 Professional and Fotoman 617 MKII-L are the most cost-effective cameras to take panoramic photos. Linhof Technorama 617S III, Noblex Pro 175 U and Hasselblad XPan 35mm are the most durable panorama camera. And Horseman SW-617/Pro, ART Panorama 240 and Horizon Perfekt are more practical for capturing handheld. Last but no least, Panono 360° Camera may offer you a totally new way to capture panoramic photography with its simple and user-friendly design. Based on the introduction above, you can select a professional panorama camera for yourself.
Rate This Post