Easiest and Fastest Solution to View Images and Videos on Mac.
* 100% Clean & Safe
Panoramas are increasingly popular, since they provide unique perspectives to observe the world around us.
However, taking a panoramic picture is not a simple task, considering the professional panorama cameras are too expensive to afford.
So it seems more feasible to shoot multiple photos and create a panoramic picture with them. Making Panorama is a process of combining series of images with overlapping fields.
When you need to get a wide-angle and high-resolution panorama, you do not have to purchase the expensive lenses again. All what do you is to know the way to make panoramic photography.
When we talk about creating panoramas, we may face another problem, appropriate panorama software, which can align and stitch photos or RAW files to panoramas with ease and free.
Once you enter panorama freeware in a search engine, you will get hundreds of results. It is a waste of time to try every single program.
Therefore, this article will introduce 10 best panorama applications and the best way to make 3D or 360 panoramas to meet your requirements.
WidsMob Panroama is a panorama maker app for Windows and Mac. It adopts the advanced panorama algorithm, so users could use it to create a panoramic picture easily and quickly.
The powerful features could give you seamless experience when making panoramas. Just check the powerful features of the best Panorama Maker for Windows and Mac.
1. This panorama software for Windows and Mac could read almost all photo formats and camera RAW files, so you can import camera RAW files directly. On the other hand, WidsMob Panorama is a gigapixel panorama application too.
2. It will process the photos with the built-in algorithm be default. All you have to do is just several clicks, which will select, stitch and adjust the photos automatically.
3. Users could create panoramas manually as well. WidsMob Panorama allows users to use control points to create panoramic pictures.
4. The program will upgrade your 2D panorama photos into 3D panoramas without using 3D camera or even iPhone to create 3D panorama.
5. This Photo Stitcher also has some basic panorama editing tools, including effects, text, watermarks and other adjustment options.
6. Highly support the latest macOS High Sierra.
7. When you take photos in different directions, you can also stitch photos into panorama with the program in different modes.
Step 1. Select "Add Photos" button and import your pictures.
Step 2: Select images for the same panorama. Choose one panorama-stitching mode below and click "Next" button to auto stitch photos into a Panorama.
Step 3. Now, it is your time to create a perfect panorama. Choose "Full Screen" to see the detail information. You can also adjust the "Saturation", "Contrast", "Brightness", "Temperature" and "Tint" parameters to balance the photo effects of your panorama.
Step 4. After adjustment, press "Save" to output the best panorama photography. You can export panoramas to TIFF, JPEG and JPEG-2000 files.
It should be an attractive idea to use the free online panorama solution. You do not have to download any program to your computer, and then easy to share the information to others. You can also check the other online Panorama with the link.
It is an Adobe Air based application enable you to create panoramic images when Adobe Air installed.
The website takes your panoramic sources and stitch them to curved, interactive panorama for free, and then you can zoom and pan around your image.
It is a kind of Virtual Reality or 360 Panoramas of the early days.
It is not a completed free online panorama solution, you can only the Free Clevr Panorama maker for up to 50 panoramic images. And then you should consider another free panorama program.
Actually Windows provides some default panorama freeware, you can choose them to make panorama files accordingly. The default program should always be the initial choice for you.
Image Composite Editor is one of Microsoft research panorama makers for free and a part of Windows Live Photo Gallery. One cool feature for ICE should be making panorama out from video files.
The free Panorama makers also support some exotic file formats, such as the Silverlight's Deep Zoom mode that lets you zoom in the panorama to ridiculous lengths.
For the program is released several years ago, it might not be easy to share the panorama files to your friends to social media websites. You might have to export the panoramas to computer first.
The biggest advantage of this panorama windows software is free to use. Unfortunately, it is not available on Windows 10. The principal features of Image Composite Editor is as below.
1. The program is easy-to-use panorama windows software for amateur, although it seems simple for professionals.
2. It will stitch the photos together and complete the missing parts automatically.
3. Image Composite Editor could read most photo files, including RAW and other photo formats.
4. ICE is available for Windows 7/8/8.1.
5. Users could import hundreds of photos to create a panoramic picture. There is no quantity limit.
6. It will not constrain the size of output, so users could create a gigapixel panoramic picture with ICE.
7. Share panoramas with the built-in Photosynth service.
GIMP is popular open source photo software. Although it does not have the built-in panorama feature, a Panorama plugin is available to GIMP.
So you can use it as a panorama application on your Windows computer. Here are the principal features include.
1. After install Panorama plugin, you could create panoramas with GIMP.
2. GIMP allows you to control the process completely.
3. This panorama windows software provides control points to align and stitch the photos together. Users could add or delete control points to make the output perfect.
4. And users could customize the blend size, color radius and other settings.
5. It also provides some auto adjustment options, like color balance, removing distortion, and so on.
6. In addition to stitching tools, you can edit the panoramas in GIMP with more features, like crop, resize and other filters.
PanoramaPlus is another popular photo editor among Windows users. And it is also a panorama windows software. If you have tried it, you would understand that it is more appropriate for beginners, for its auto way to make panoramas.
It has different version. The start one is free and the PanoramaPlus X4 price at $ 28.5. The features of PanoramaPlus should be attractive for you.
1. The higher the version, the smarter the software.
2. PanoramaPlus X4 could select, organize and stitch the photos automatically.
3. It will detect the orientation of the panoramic picture and apply it.
4. This panorama windows application even has the ability to create a panoramic picture from video footages.
5. There are some buit-in editing tools, like crop, rotation, and so on.
6. It supports jpg, png, gif, tiff and all other popular photo formats.
Autopano Pro is a unique panorama Windows software. The premium photo stitcher with intuitive user interface can create panoramas within few clicks.
Just as the name tells, Autopano Giga can detect the photos and stitch to panorama automatically. After stitching, if you delete the output and stitch the same photos again, you will get a different panoramic picture.
The masking tool and other multiple pre-stitching plugins supported more than 400 formats and the different types of 360 panoramas (spherical panorama and cylindrical panorama) should be the splendid features of the panorama software.
Autopano makes the creation of panoramas simpler, efficient and pleasant to use. Just learn more detail about the excellent features of the Panorama Windows version as below.
1. It is easy to use photo stitching software, which only requires you to load the photos for panoramas.
2. The panorama windows software will detect and stitch them together.
3. It also provides multiple settings, like control points, color anchors, geometry and more.
4. To get a clear panoramic picture, you have to pay $130 to upgrade.
5. New color correction engine to create stunning panorama photographs.
6. And you can also reduce drastically the time needed to open the editor for huge panoramas.
You can use the panorama software to create Cubic, Cylindrical, Spherical or a single fisheye project with normal photos formats, RAW files and HDR photos. Automatic stitching and manual stitching are both supported by the panorama software.
When there are not enough matching points, you can also use the manual stitching to matching the points manually to create panorama photography.
The batching feature for stitching and publishing, the enhance features to perfect the quality of the panorama are only available with the Pro version of panorama software with $299.95.
1. Stitch Gigapixel panorama and GPU acceleration.
2. Support 300 groups images Batch stitching and HDR image stitching.
3. Easy publish into Flash, HTML5, swf and QTVR tours.
Windows Live Photo Gallery is a photo editing software, which can also be used as the panorama maker freeware. You can easily select a series of photos for conversion to a panorama by the “Make” menu.
You do not have to fiddle with any settings with the free panorama maker to produce stunning files and share online.
Based on the introduction above, you can select the appropriate panorama windows software from them for yourself. If you are looking for a simple panorama windows application, Image Composite Editor might be a good choice.
When you are looking for a panorama windows tool with rich functions, GIMP is more suitable. For the panorama software free is not focused on photo stitching, you cannot find 360 panorama or other stitch modes or adjust the effects of the panoramas accordingly.
What should you do if you have the Mac operation system? Most the free Panorama Makers for Mac also have the Windows versions, you can learn more about Hugin or Autostitch.
ArcSoft Panorama Maker turns any series of overlapping photos of vast landscapes, city skylines, mountains ranges, lush forests, towering skyscrapers, and cascading waterfalls into dazzling panoramic pictures in just few seconds.
The software has 5 auto-stitch modes: Auto, Horizontal, 360, Tile, and Vertical. However, this software has no longer updated, so if you have any problem, there would be no way to fix.
1. Stitch both photos and video frames as panorama.
2. Provide 5 different photo stitch modes for your exclusive needs.
3. Powerful media file management and photo editing.
4. Easily print panorama photos with built-in online Print Service.
Hugin, as the most popular free panorama maker, can be used for Windows, Mac or even Linux. When you first launch the program, you might find it is as easy as imaged.
You can always find the control points and edit the parameter to get out the best result. It should be an all-round of photo stitcher support for various projection types and edit features. It should be the feature-rich and professional free panorama software.
It should be a little complicated to make panoramas with Hugin, you might have to start with the Simple mode. But once you get the hang of it then you are off and running. And it might not be suitable for putting several photos together to panorama.
1. Hugin prioritizes customizability and advanced functions, support for both Multilayer and Gigapixel.
2. Correct shot that are wavy due to inconsistency of level.
3. Various project types and HDR photo stitching.
As the free panorama software, it can be used to take multiple photos or RAW files of a scene and blend them together to make wide-angle photos.
It is very easy to use and is best for photos that are well planned. It allows entire panoramas to be constructed with no user input just with few steps to create panorama automatically.
You have to update panorama freeware to the Pro version with more features, such as the Cylindrical and Planar projections or use the SIFT algorithm to match points with images.
The batch functions of PTGui should be the most attractive features of PTGui. You can stitch multiple rows of images into a panoramic image with the panorama software.
The masking tool to fully control the stitched result, the spherical panorama viewer and web publishing tools make the gigapixel panorama more than attractive.
PTGui is only available in English only. It should be a little difficult to use the program if your native language is not English. Sometimes it might be a little difficult to stitch photos into flat panorama files. And you can purchase the software with EUR79.00.
1. Due to the OpenCL GPU acceleration, PTGui can stitch a 1 Gigapixel panorama in 25 seconds on modest hardware.
2. Automatically figure out how to overlap dropped in photos.
3. Stitch multiple rows of images and support all lenses including fisheyes.
4. Create fully spherical 360° x 180° panoramas.
In order to create 3D panorama photos with ease, it is recommended that you can make panorama and add 3D effects within the same program.
You can check the following panorama maker software and learn how to create 3D panorama with ease.
With Photoaf 3D Panorama Pro, you can use the build-in camera of Android to take panoramic photos, and then you program will automatically stitch the serial of photos to create a panorama, after that you can add 3D effects to the panorama photo.
It should be a fun 3D panorama tool with some convenient features instead of the Professional 3D panorama maker. The performance issues and its failure to consistently produce clean panoramic photographs should be the last straw for you.
1. Take image automatically with the phone’s accelerometer.
2. Offer Standard/HD/Super HD modes and auto-stitching of images function.
3. Support social network sites and Photaf’s gallery share.
Using Image Composite Editor together with Photosynth should be another solution to create 3D panoramas. Image Composite Editor is a free Panorama maker developed by Microsoft. By uploading the finished panoramas to Photosynth website, you can view the panorama in 3D effects.
Photosynth offers two styles for creating immersive 3D experience. When you shoot a panorama when you capture everything from a single location with single zoom level. The 3D panorama makes you feel like to be in one particular place.
You can simply to navigate left or right, up or down and zoom in or zoom out to control the created panorama file. However, as Microsoft decommissioned the Photosynth website and services. You may only find the software on some download sites by searching the product name.
When you take some photos to create an ordinary panorama files with PTGui, you can convert the equirectanglars with StereoPhotoMaker to anaglyph 3D panoramas. It might be a little difficult to navigate between programs with different developer to create a 3D panorama.
You can learn more about how to create panoramic photography first.
1. When you move the panoramas of PTGui to StereoPhotoMaker, you can create two folders with “Original Left” and “Original Right”, and then create another folder as “Anaglyph” or “Side by Side”.
2. Rename the files for each photo with two names: 3D panorama 1-L, 3D panorama 1-R and so on. You can also rename the whole folder full of file in StereoPhotoMaker.
3. And then you can download StereoPhotomaker, and then import the ZIP file to the same folder as the panoramas. Launch the program to import the panorama images to create 3D panorama.
4. Choose the “Open Left/Right Images…” option; show the folders of the right images and left images to the program. And then the panorama files will appear side by side.
5. When you click the “Easy Adjustment” icon, it takes you to a window that displays both images semi-transparently. You can then drag one until it lines up well with the other.
And then you can create the 3D panorama in anaglyph mode. You can also choose other 3D panorama files with StereoPhotoMaker in the similar procedure.
You might use other professional tools to go with the created 3D panoramas. Just make sure the device can work with 3D panorama before you choose the panorama maker and the photo stitch mode.
And then you can enjoy the stunning panorama with 3D effect; it should be the best virtual reality experience for you.
When you come across the breathtaking sceneries, you do not have to replace the panoramic mirror lenses now, you can take series of photos with common exposure and that tripod level should be kept same during the capturing process.
And then stitch the images or photos into the stunning panorama with the above panorama software.
The programs mentioned above can create stunning and professional panoramas with breathtaking view. Do not worry if you are not familiar with term of photo stitching, it should be much more easier than you think.
You can download the trial version or learn more detail about the program first. If you have any question, you can post a comment. Just enjoy the free panorama makers now!
Rate This Post