There are many photo apps on market. Some are free of charge, while others are high-end apps. Some integrates wide array of editing features, while others provide specific effects. Among these photo apps, Photo Art is a special one. It is able to turn ordinary pictures to art images. That is awesome, right? But you may wonder what features Photo Art has, whether it is worth to use. In this post, we are going to answer these questions in details. Plus, we will introduce several photo apps similar to Photo Art. You could learn multiple wonderful photo art apps within a few minutes.
Unlike other photo editor, Photo Art is not used to crop or resize a picture, but you can do many amazing things with this app. Its features include:
1. Color the picture with your fingers or add effects on the picture.
2. Offers dozens of picture effects to turn a picture to art.
3. Remove alter from a part of the picture using brush.
4. Import pictures from photo gallery or take a picture within Photo Art.
5. Share the output via email or social media.
1. Photo Art is an easy-to-use app. You can draw, zoom and erase with your finger.
2. This photo app is small and fast. User experience is rather smooth.
3. Everyone could download Photo Art from Google Play Store and use it without paying a penny.
1. It does not offer high resolution saving option.
2. This app is not available to iOS.
Prisma is one of the best photo editing apps on market. This photo art app could turn you to an artist in a few seconds. Its basic features include:
1. Prisma supports to capture pictures or import pictures from your smartphone.
2. It has more than 30 filters that could transform ordinary pictures to modern art.
3. Users could adjust the intensity of the filter.
4. Prisma is also a photographer community that allows users to share their pictures.
1. The well-designed features make Prisma easy to use.
2. Users could explore new filters in store within Prisma.
3. It is free of charge for iPhones and Android phones.
1. Although it has a dedicated version for iPad, you have to pay for it.
2. This photo art app will not save the altered pictures at full resolution.
Pikazo announces to turn your photos into magic. And it does realize its promise. Are you ready to become Picasso? Let’s start with learning Pikazo’s features.
1. Pikazo is able to import pictures from smartphone memory or shoot a picture directly.
2. Users could turn the pictures to art with extensive filters.
3. Or you can download a piece of fine art and use it to stylize your picture.
4. This photo art app supports to share the outputs to social media.
1. Pikazo is compatible with both iOS and Android.
2. It is free of charge.
3. The custom filter feature is amazing and creative.
4. This photo app has an intuitive interface and is easy to use.
1. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to apply the filter to the picture.
Artomaton is another Photo Art similar app. With Artomaton, you can transform ordinary photos to art paintings. All its features are developed to help you achieve the taste you wish.
1. Users could choose various drawing and painting effects, such as oil, sketch, color pencil and more.
2. This art photo app permits users to adjust effects, like density, brightness and other parameters.
3. To create a perfect output, you can choose the angle of light or distort the picture.
4. Artomaton is able to record the process of making art pictures as a video.
1. Artomaton allows you to decide the drawing resolution and save it in high resolution.
2. This app is free of charge.
1. It is not available to Android.
Enlight is a versatile photo app, helping you to achieve simple photo edits or complex artistic blends. It offers more extensive features than Photo Art.
1. There are plentiful photo filters to make the pictures unique.
2. Users could use the Mask tool to apply effects on certain part of the picture.
3. Artistic tools are able to convert photos to sketch, painting or other art works.
4. Mixer feature has the capacity to overlap two pictures together.
1. Enlight is an easy-to-use photo app.
2. It supports to save edited pictures in full resolution.
1. Enlight is a paid photo app.
2. It is not compatible with Android.
Photo Lab is another photo app that offers similar features to Photo Art. Its basic features include:
1. Provide more than 500 effects and filters.
2. The face photomontage feature could blend portrait with other objects seamless.
3. Allow users to create photo collage.
4. Have plentiful photo frames for outputs.
1. It has a wider range of photo effects and filters.
2. These awesome features are easy to achieve.
3. Photo Lab is free to use without ads.
1. Similar to Photo Art, Photo Lab is an Android exclusive app.
In this article, we have introduced Photo Art, a simple photo app to convert ordinary pictures to art works on Android phones. Although this photo app does not have basic image editing tools, you can display your creativity using any photos. Unfortunately, Photo Art is only available to Android. So, we shared top 5 best Photo Art alternatives. Prisma and Pikazo are cross-platform photo apps that have the capacity to stylize your pictures. Artomaton and Enlight could help you create stylish pictures on iOS. And Photo Lab is good at blend photos. When you are boring with ordinary photos, you can try Photo Art and similar apps.