According to Apple, the latest version of iPhone is able to take HD photos as excellent as professional cameras. Actually, Apple is not the only smartphone brand that engages in improving camera technology. Advanced camera on smartphones drives more people shooting on handsets. Of course, developers also noticed such trend and developed many photo editors for smartphones, such as PhotoMagic. Many people asked whether PhotoMagic is the best photo editor on iPhone. I guess a simple word cannot meet customers’ demand, so we are going to post introduction and review of PhotoMagic in details. Moreover, we will introduce five best photo editors for different targets. Just spend a few minutes; you can learn all these awesome photo editors.
As its name said, PhotoMagic is able to add magic on your photos. Its magic features include:
1. It has more than 30 photo filters to make your photos unique.
2. You can use dozens of image effects to create amazing pictures with ordinary photos.
3. PhotoMagic also provides basic photo editing tools, such as crop, rotate and flip.
4. The photo frames could turn a picture to artwork.
1. This photo editor offers wide array of photo filters and effects.
2. The interface is intuitive and user friendly.
3. It supports to save outputs in full resolution.
1. PhotoMagic only works on iOS.
2. It does not provide dedicated version to iPad.
3. This photo editor is a paid app.
If you are looking for a professional photo editor, Adobe Photoshop Express is a good choice. And we recommend this photo editor not because Adobe’s famous, but it offers powerful features.
1. Similar to PhotoMagic, this photo editor also has fundamental editing tools, like crop, rotate, text and more.
2. The Corrections feature is able to enhance your pictures and correct lens.
3. The Redeye feature is useful to polish portrait photos.
4. Other features, such as Looks, Healing Brush and Borders are all helpful.
1. It is available on iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
2. Adobe Photoshop Express supports a wider range of picture formats, including RAW.
1. You can download this photo-editing app freely; but some features need Creative Cloud subscription.
FaceTune is the best photo editor for selfies. If PhotoMagic is able to add magic on pictures, this photo editor will apply magic on portraits. Its wonderful features include:
1. FaceTune has the capacity to widen smiles or make your teeth brighter.
2. You can remove blemishes and wrinkle from the portraits.
3. It is also able to correct angle, red eye and more.
4. You can try to make yourself unique by replacing hair color.
1. It is compatible with iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
2. You can save the selfies in high resolution after beautify.
3. This photo editor is free of charge without any ads.
1. FaceTune lacks basic photo editing tools.
PhotoMagic separates photo shooting and editing; while Camera360 combines the two processes. It is not a formal photo editor, but a photo magic tool.
1. It has hundreds of filters available to polish and enhance variety of pictures.
2. Users could use plentiful stickers to beautify portraits and personalize pictures.
3. The built-in Face Fix tool is able to deal with the wrinkles and blotches in selfie photos.
4. You can apply multiple filters on one photo.
1. Camera360 is available to both iOS and Android.
2. This photo editor is fee to use and does not ask users to view ads.
3. The intuitive interface makes this app easy to use.
1. This photo editor does not have basic editing tools.
Photo Editor by Aviary is one of the best photo editing apps available to both iOS and Android. The benefits of this PhotoMagic alternative include:
1. Extensive tools to enhance your pictures, like pictures taken in night.
2. Plentiful of free filters and paid filters could make a picture turning to an artwork.
3. The retouch feature is able to beautify portraits and selfies.
4. Hundreds of stickers are available in this photo editor to show your personality with your pictures.
1. Although Photo Editor by Aviary has so many features, it is easy to use.
2. Every filter offers custom options.
1. Social media sharing feature often fails.
Camera+ is an excellent photo-editing app for iPhone users. It not only could edit pictures, but also has the capacity to expand your camera.
1. This PhotoMagic alternative has manual photography mode lets you control the ISO, shutter speed and focus.
2. Camera+ offers tons of image filters and effects.
3. It supports to overlay multiple filters on a single picture to create unique result.
4. This photo editor is able to clarify photos automatically.
1. The camera features are professional.
2. It works well with iCloud and Camera Roll.
1. It is a paid photo editor and only available on iOS devices.
We shared the introduction and review about PhotoMagic, one of best photo editor apps. Although PhotoMagic is not a perfect photo editor, it is still worth to use. To help people polish their pictures on smartphones. We recommended five photo apps offer unique photo editing features. Adobe Photoshop Express is a professional photo editor. FaceTune is a dedicated editor for portraits and selfies. Camera360 and Camera+ turn your smartphone to digital cameras. Photo Editor by Aviary has a wider array of filters to make pictures unique. All these photo editors are designed for different purposes. You can choose any one based on your requirements.