What are the best photo transfer apps to sync photos between two devices? Are you still transferring photos with USB cable or emails? Just choose a good photo transfer app, which can help you transfer photos between different devices efficiently.
Whether you are using iOS, Android, OSX or Windows operation systems, the article lists the top 10 photo transfer apps to sync the desired photos within few clicks. Just learn more about the excellent apps with their features. Read on the article and get the desired one now.
WidsMob MediaServer is the photos transfer app to turn Mac into a media server, which you can transfer photos from Mac to other UPnP devices, including Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android, smart TV, Xbox, Linux and more. Moreover, you can transfer the desired photos simultaneously from Mac to all other devices.
1. Transfer photos, videos and music files from Mac as media library.
2. Sync photos from desired local folder, Photos Library and iTunes Library.
3. Full control and manage the transferred devices and files with ease.
4. Detect the other UPnP devices and apps automatically for transferring.
Simple Transfer is a simple photo transfer app to sync and copy photos and videos wirelessly between iPhone, iPad and computer. It preserves the Meta-data of the photos and provides protection mechanism meaning.
1. Support iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac and Windows computer.
2. Export photos to JPEG/HEIC and videos to H.264 MPEG-4 format.
3. Ability to create new albums and transfer photos to selected album.
4. Payment after transferring 50 photos in free version of photo transfer app.
Photo Transfer App allows you to transfer photos between iPad, iPhone, Mac and PC within the same local Wi-Fi network easily. The photo transfer app supports to transfer images in all resolutions, as well as HD videos.
1. Preserve metadata in all transfer directions and takes place in RAW format.
2. Transfer photos from device to device using local Wi-Fi network.
3. Web service plugin to upload and download photos from cloud services.
4. Cannot transfer photos to Android or other devices directly.
Image Transfer is another popular photo transfer app exchanges images between iPad, iPhone, Mac and PC wirelessly. Instead of waiting for the auto sync for the photos, you can transfer them with a fast speed.
1. Type the URL address of the photos to download transferred files.
2. Receive unlimited photos and videos from and to within the app.
3. Super fast transferring speed to receive the photos with ease.
4. The free version only allows you receive the photos from other devices.
Fotolr Photo Album is the desired photo transfer app to transfer, sort through and share photos among different social networking services. Moreover, you can find the photos shown in the day photos were taken in the calendar.
1. Calendar Model and Map Model services through transferring photos.
2. Establish different albums and put different photos in different albums.
3. Map Model your photos will be shown in the geographic location photos.
4. It should be an awful photo transfer app to manage photos files.
Wireless Transfer App helps you transfer photos between Android devices, iPhone, iPad, iPod and computer over Wi-Fi. Both the Android and iOS photo transfer app is available to sync photos between different devices.
1. Support transferring RAW files and preserves EXIF Information.
2. Batch transfer features are available for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
3. Just make sure the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
4. Upload and transfer multiple photos from Android to iOS devices.
AirDroid is another transfer photos app to transfer pictures from Android to computer wirelessly. It allows you to access and manage your Android phone and tablet from Windows, Mac, or the web wireless for free.
1. Notification notifications for both your computer and Android devices.
2. Pick up calls from your computer as well as send files back and forth.
3. Mirror the device from Android to PC or Mac with a bigger screen.
4. The device mirroring requires root privileges and data caps limitations.
iCloud provides two methods to transfer photos: Photo Stream and Photo Library. Once you choose turn on automatically backup photos, you will never lose important photos with the photo transfer app for iPhone.
1. Sync images between different iOS devices automatically with ease.
2. No limitation of 30 days or 1000 images restriction as Photo Stream.
3. Transfer photos to different channels from iPhone Camera Roll directly.
4. Only 5GB free storage space and limited app to iOS devices.
As a photo transfer app from Google, Google Photos also enables people to back up and organize photos automatically in detail. Just upload the photos from one portal, you can access to the photos from other devices.
1. Search the key word about pictures on the photo transfer app on chrome.
2. Upload and copy photos and videos with endless storage space for free.
3. Create collages, animations, panoramas and movies on consist of photos.
4. Limited photo editing features if you need to retouch the photos.
Dropbox is an all rounded photo transfer app. Behind Dropbox's simplicity are sophisticated tools that let you back up your photos, edit documents online, roll back time, and secure your files from prying eyes.
1. Add comments and tags to the photos, you can search for files with ease.
2. Carousel photo organizer to back up all the pictures to Dropbox.
3. Customize the Dropbox notifications and check updates frequently.
4. It offers 2GB free cloud storage space to store and backup images.
PhotoSync supports transferring files between iOS devices and computers. You can transfer and backup photos and videos from or to cloud services by dragging and dropping on the photo transfer app on cloud services.
1. Transfer photos & videos to and from NAS over SMB, FTP and WebDav.
2. View images in the web browser and share them to the social networks.
3. Auto transfer photos between different devices in the background.
4. Limited storage that you have to pay $2.99 for the extra usage.
Just as the photo transfer apps lists in the article. You can transfer photos within the same photo transfer app, or limited devices via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. When you want to share some private photos with cloud services, you need to take the size of the photos and the private into consideration. WidsMob MediaServer is an UPnP based photo transfer app, which you can use any other UPnP device to transfer or receive the desired photos under your permission without limitation. If you have any other query about the best photo transfer apps, you can share more detailed information in the comments.
Rate This Post