Last Updated on March 31, 2021 by Peter Wood
Today, more and more people have more than one digital device, such as PCs and laptops, mobile phones, and tablets. According to our recent research, most internet users have at least two digital devices, like laptops and mobile phones are most common.
To catch up with the trends, many developers launch cross-platform applications, such as piZap Photo Editor. The advantage of cross-platform applications is a seamless user experience. If you want to learn about this cross-platform photo editor, you will find our post helpful.
Photoshop is still the most professional photo editing software on the market; however, it is too complicated for ordinary people. On the other hand, online photo editors have become increasingly prevalent, partly because everyone can use them without installing anything on their computers. PiZap Photo Editor is one of the most popular online photo editors. Its overall features include:
2. The photo editor offers all photo editing tools, like crop, resize, rotate, adjustments, and more.
3. The photo collage maker provides dozens of layouts and allows you to create your own according to your requirements.
4. The photo designer is a good partner of bloggers and social media users.
5. The benefit is to use these features across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS.
1. piZap Photo Editor has integrated web app, mobile apps for iOS and Android, Chrome app.
2. It has both a free version and a pro version.
1. If you want to remove ads, you have to upgrade to the pro version.
If you are looking for a batch photo editor, then WidsMob ImageConvert can be your smart choice. It has powerful features, easy-to-use editing tools, and novices that can process pictures with high-quality.
1. Convert various photo formats include RAW with the 6x speed.
2. Resize photos by width, height, percentage, and free in batch.
3. Rotate, rename, add a border, insert text/image watermark with bulk photos.
4. Get an instant preview window to check the photo-editing result immediately.
5. Support import various image formats including JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and famous RAW format from Nikon, Canon, Sony, etc., and batch converts them into widely used JPG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP files.
1. Batch convert images by changing size by width, height, percentage, or custom, renaming image files, adding image or text watermark.
2. Add a solid or gradient color border and rotating the photo from right to left, left to right, or 180 degrees to make the conversion process more personalized.
1. Only support macOS currently.
Pixlr is a cloud-based set of picture editing utilities. Time put it on the top 50 websites list of 2013, partly because it offers consistent experience crossing platforms. Its key features include:
1. The interface of the web app is similar to Photoshop. That makes people familiar both with layout and how it works quickly.
2. People could crop, rotate, flip pictures or use other editing features online or on smartphones easily.
3. It offers dozens of photo effects and filters.
4. The built-in Express tool could help you edit photos or create photo collages easily.
5. This collection of photo utilities contains a web app, a mobile app for iOS and Android, and a Chrome extension.
1. Similar to piZap Photo Editor, you can use Pixlr on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS.
2. It offers free photo storage for registered users.
1. There are no support or user groups.
Fotor Photo Editor is far the most convenient tool to edit pictures cross-platform. Its main features include:
1. Like piZap Photo Editor, Fotor Photo Editor includes three photo utilities, the editor, the collage maker, and the publishing designer.
2. The photo editor contains all necessary photo editing tools, including crop, rotate, adjustments, and over 100 filters.
3. The Beauty tool can soften selfies and make-up faces in your photos.
4. The collage maker is a dedicated utility to create photo collages with your pictures imported from a computer, social media, or cloud account.
5. The publishing designer offers hundreds of templates to help you make a poster or social media cover.
1. Fotor integrated desktop software, a web app, a mobile app, and a Chrome app.
2. The interface is user-friendly with no ads.
1. Some features are only available in the pro version.
PicMonkey is another well-known online photo editor available to iPhone and Android. Its principal features include:
1. PicMonkey is a collection of photo tools, including Photo Editor, Portrait Retouching tool, Collage Maker, and Design Maker.
2. You can edit, adjust or enhance your pictures in the Photo Editor.
3. The Portrait Retouching tool can soften selfies and beautify faces in your photos.
4. The Collage Maker offers extensive layouts and border styles for making personalized photo collages.
5. You can use the templates in Design Maker to create social media art, posters, or cards.
1. Much like piZap Photo Editor, PicMonkey is available to Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS.
2. It contains both a free version and a pro version too.
1. If you want to remove the watermark, you have to upgrade to the pro version.
As one of the best free online photo editors, Ribbet is a popular way to clean up and create memorable images. Its basic features include:
1. It uses cloud storage to save each step of photo editing. So you can change it at any time.
2. The photo editor provides many photo editing tools, frames, filters, and effects.
3. And the collage maker includes dozens of custom layouts for creating personalized photo collages.
4. Ribbet also provides photo print services to help you make T-shirts or wall decorations with your pictures.
5. Like piZap Photo Editor, Ribbet Photo Editor has a web app for Windows and Mac, a mobile app for iOS and Android, and a Chrome app.
1. The advantage is to re-open and re-edit your pictures cross-platform.
2. The free version is enough to meet ordinary demands about basic photo editing.
1. Some features need to upgrade and purchase.
Google Photos is a cloud-based photo storage tool and a simple way to view and edit photos for crossing platforms. Its key features include:
1. You can get unlimited free storage for each picture less than 16MB.
2. Google uses artificial intelligence to recognize and organize your pictures.
3. Visual search technology is helpful when searching for photos among oceans of images.
4. The built-in photo editor allows you to adjust, edit, enhance pictures or add filters on images.
5. You can share or stream your photos within this cross-platform application.
1. Similar to piZap Photo Editor, Google Photos is available to browsers, iPhone, Android devices, and Chrome OS.
2. All features are free to use.
1. The only way to remove ads is to purchase plans.
Based on the introductions above, you should understand the benefits of cross-platform photo editors. For example, you can edit photos on a computer using the web app of piZap Photo Editor in the workplace. And look at them on smartphones at home. You can explore the potentials of other cross-platform photo editors based on your situation.