Android Screen Recorder – 5 Best Apps to Capture Android Screen as Desired
Last Updated on November 13, 2021 by Jane Joe
If you need to share your gameplay, record a video tutorial, or download online streaming files on your Android device, you need a screen-recording app for Android to capture the screen of your device. When you are hunting for a desired Android screen recorder, you can learn more about the 5 best apps from the article to record Android screens with ease.
Part 1: Top 5 Android Screen Recorder Apps to Capture Android Screen
There are dozens of Android screen recorders available in Google Play. What should be the best choices? Just learn more about the 5 recommended ones compiled in the list for your reference.
Top 1: AZ Screen Recorder
Price: Free with ads and in-app purchase
Platform: Android 5.0 and above
If you do not want to root access or add a watermark on your recordings, AZ Screen Recorder is a popular screen recorder for Android that helps you record smooth & clear screen videos.
1. Record the entire screen or any area of your screen.
2. Overlay your face and reactions with the front camera.
3. Offer the countdown timer for you to prepare the recording.
4. Draw on your screen recording while capturing the video.
1. Need to purchase high-quality output and editing features.
2. This Android screen recorder is not available to old devices.
Top 2: DU Recorder
Platform: Android 6.0 and up
DU Recorder is more than an excellent screen recorder app for Android. It also enables you to edit the recording files with advanced features. Moreover, you can also export the videos to high-quality formats.
1. Record your screen without root access and other restrictions.
2. Allow you to change resolution, bitrate, and frame rate.
3. Decide to include your actions in the recording or not.
4. Completely control the screen recording.
1. It is not available to download from Play Store.
2. The free version cannot save recordings in high resolution.
Top 3: Google Play Game
Platform: Varies with device
Google Play Game is the game manager app for Android users. When you need to record mobile games on Android, it should be the default Android screen recorder for most Android devices.
1. Free to use without ads or other limitations.
2. Built-in Google Game, so it does not require installation.
3. Easy to use without redundant options.
4. Available to the latest Android platforms.
1. Cannot use it if it is not a pre-install application.
2. It cannot capture your screen except for games.
Top 4: Vysor Screen Recording
Price: Free with ads
Platform: Android 4.0 and up
Vysor Screen Recording is not an independent screen recorder app for Android. It is a part of the versatile Vysor utility. It is a great option to take control of your Android screen on a computer.
1. Stream your Android screen to a computer for recording.
2. Available to a wide range of Android devices.
3. Use Android apps and play mobile games on the desktop.
1. You have to view annoying ads.
2. There is no option to remove ads.
Top 5: Mobizen Screen Recorder
Price: Free with ads and in-app purchase
Platform: Android 4.4 and up
If you need an easy screen recorder for Android, Mobizen Screen Recorder enables you to record, capture and edit recordings. Moreover, you can also save the videos to 60FPS 1080P video.
1. Save screen recordings in full HD videos.
2. Capture your reactions with the Facecam.
3. Save long screen recordings to SD card directly.
1. It adds a watermark to your recordings.
2. It lacks user support and video tutorial.
Part 2: The Best Method to Record Android Screen on Windows/Mac
Whatever the Android screen recorder you are using, it is still inconvenient to record the screen on an Android phone or tablet. When you sync and mirror the Android phone to Windows/Mac, you can record the Android device with a professional screen recorder. WidsMob Capture is an all-in-one screen recorder to capture the screen, record audio, and take a snapshot.
1. Capture any area of the Android screen, record audio files, and take snapshots.
2. Draw on the recording videos and add annotations while capturing the screen.
3. Add your face and voice on-screen recording through webcam and audio.
4. Produce high-quality recording videos and original audio automatically.
How to Record Android Screen on Windows/Mac
Step 1: Preparation for Android screen recording
Stream your Android screen to your computer. After that, you can download and install the best Android screen recorder on your PC/Mac. Then open the application and select Record Screen to record the screen of your Android phone.
Step 2: Record screen of Android device
Enable the Display option and decide whether to turn on the Microphone option and the Webcam option for the Android screen recording. Set the recording area based on your Android screen. Then click the REC button and start capturing on the Android screen.
Step 3: Add annotation and drawing files
During the recording, you can use the Pen tool to draw and graffiti. Moreover, you can also use the arrow, shape, annotation, or even add text to the recording files. Of course, you can also adjust the color and other parameters.
Step 4: Save Android screen recording
When you finish the screen recording, click the Stop icon. And the screen recording will go to your media library. Here you can view it with the built-in media player and use or share it later. If you are not satisfied, delete the recording and do it again.