Google Chromecast is one of the most popular streaming media devices on market today. It has many advantages, like affordable price and wider compatibility. One interesting feature of Chromecast is to display Chromecast photos on TV. Compared to other streaming media devices, Chromecast is easier to use and compatible with all Google Apps. Moreover, you can discover that many third party apps work with Google Chromecast well. In this post, we will focus on how to stream photos on TV with Chromecast via various digital devices.
TV has much larger screen than smartphones and PCs. When you stream photos via Chromecast, the photo’s details will be enlarged, so is noise and other quality issues. If you want to view photos in better quality, you can use Photo Denoise to enhance your photos before streaming on TV. Photo Denoise is able to detect various quality issues and deal with photos in batch. Moreover, this photo editor is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS, so everyone could use it to polish photos. Photo Denoise is easy to use.
1. Load the pictures to stream into Photo Denoise. You can simple drag and drop the pictures into this editor or click on the Import button to import a folder contains the pictures.
2. Wait for a while to load all pictures; then you can eliminate both Luminance noise and Chrominance noise by moving the sliders.
3. If you want to highlight the details on the pictures, you can adjust the value of the Sharpen.
4. Photo Denoise has the capacity to detect portraits and selfies automatically. The Face Soften function could help you to beautify and soften the portrait.
5. Zoom in the pictures to preview the results. If you are satisfied, click on the Save button to store the enhanced pictures for streaming.
Photo Denoise could deal with a large amount of pictures at once. That could save a lot of time for you.
When you prepare to stream photos from PC to TV with Chromecast, make sure your computer and Chromecast connect to the same Wi-Fi network. And if you do not have Chrome browser, you should install it on your computer first.
1. Launch Google Chrome browser and go to Chrome Web Store. Search for the Google Cast extension and install it to Chrome browser.
2. Log in to your Google account in Google Chrome browser. If you have multiple accounts, make sure to log in the account you used to store pictures.
3. After login, hit the Google Apps icon and choose the Photos.
4. Locate to top ribbon of Chrome and unfold the Google Cast. If your Chromecast has opened, you can find it under the Cast this tab to section.
5. Choose your Chromecast device. When the connection succeeds, the photos will appear on TV through your Chromecast photos.
Keep the Wi-Fi connection stable; then you can view your photos on larger screen smoothly.
It is not necessary to display Chromecast photos on TV through computers. You can stream pictures from your handsets to TV via Chromecast directly; no matter you have an Android phone or an iPhone. The only thing you need is a stable Wi-Fi connection.
1. Go to App Store or Google Play Store, download and install Google Photos app on your smartphone.
2. Open Google Photos app and log in your Google account. If it is your first time use Google Photos, enable the option of Back up & sync to transfer pictures from photo gallery or camera roll to Google Photos. In the next screen, select High Quality and then press CONTINUE to start backing up.
3. After pictures uploaded to Google Photos, tap on the Chromecast icon on the top of the screen. In the pop-up box, choose your Chromecast photo device to connect. Make sure you have opened your Chromecast.
4. When connection is successful, your photos will show up on TV screen. You can scroll photos on your smartphone to control playback.
When picture viewing is done, tap on the Chromecast icon again and hit Disconnect to cut down the connection.
In this post, we introduce how to display photos on TV with Chromecast photos device from PCs or smartphones. It cannot be denied that larger screen could provide better visual experiences. Google Chromecast photos device is one of the most affordable media streaming devices available. This streaming device supports all Google applications, including Google Photos. For PC users, you can stream Chromecast photos from computer to TV with Chrome extension. Of course, the Google Photos desktop program also has the capacity to stream Chromecast photos. If you want to display photos on TV with Chromecast on smartphone, you can go to Google Photos app directly.
We all know that Google Photos provide unlimited storage. But the secret is Google Photos will compress your photos. So, before watch Chromecast photos on TV, you’d better enhance your photos with Photo Denoise. Do not worry! This photo editor and its advanced algorithms could help you deal with the quality problems of your photos smartly and quickly.