Last Updated on February 13, 2022 by Peter Wood
If you get some stunning landscape or favorite portraits for your children, you might want to convert photos to canvas. When you need to apply some canvas painting or convert images to collage canvas, you might use a photo to canvas converter online. The article explains the 3 different methods to print canvas.
If you want to apply more effect to the original image or even make a photo collage for canvas, you might choose an online photo-to-canvas solution. Some online photo converters can provide a photo to canvas converter and convert images to paints, sketches, or other effects. What’s more, you can also order canvas prints in various textures. Just find more detail about what Canvas Pop can do for you.
Step 1: Before you order a Canvas photo online from Canvas Pop, you can check whether there is any coupon code for the order first.
Step 2: Enter the email address for the order, which Canvas Pop can contact you if there is any query about the order.
Step 3: Upload the artwork from the computer, Instagram or Facebook, or select the product, size, frame, edge, digital proof, and advance option.
Step 4: Once you complete all the processes to convert the photo to Canvas, you can click the ADD TO CART to get the canvas print.
Besides Canvas Pop, you can also use other photo-to-canvas converters to get the desired canvas. One of the most frequently used methods is Walgreens photo, which provides a method and coupon codes. You can always get the desired canvas from various options.
Instead of tossing down the cash for the canvas print, some simple tools can help you convert photos to canvas. Just select your favorite image and prepare the material. You can get ready for a picture project now.
What You Need:
Step 2: When you trim the photo to a perfect square, you can position the print over the canvas to convert the image to the canvas in a suitable position.
Step 3: Use the fine sandpaper to have a quick sanding the front of the canvas, and then you can adhere the photo to canvas firmly.
Step 4: If you add a layer of mod podge for the photo, you can work horizontally and vertically to ensure every detail on converting the image to canvas.
Step 5: Place a piece of scrap paper under the canvas. You can also coat the sides with black acrylic paint to make the DIY canvas prints more professional.
Step 6: When the mod podge dries, you can hang the print canvas to the desired place or send it to your friends as a gift.
If you want to get handmade ink and wash painting, you can choose to transfer the photo to the canvas with tissue paper. You can use your inkjet printer to print the image, save photos on your iPhone or put them on a computer. Or you can also draw something you like on tissue paper.
1. A Tissue paper with images
2. Mod Podge photo transfer medium
3. A piece of a blank canvas (You can also prepare a canvas frame)
4. Scissors, sponges, and a foam brush
5. Regular Mod Podge and a bowl of water
Steps of Transferring Photo to Canvas
1. Squeeze out some Mod Podge photo transfer medium cover the paper.
2. Use the foam brush to brush all over the photo smoothly.
3. Put the photo face down on the blank canvas. Make sure to pair them.
4. Be patient to smooth out all the bumps. It is a step in transferring photos to canvas.
5. Leave the photo for at least 24 hours alone. Do not peek. Or you will fail to transfer the photo to canvas.
6. After waiting, soak the sponge in the water. Wring it out.
7. Rub the photo slowly with your sponge to remove the extra paper. You may need to repeat several times.
8. Wait for another few hours to dry the photo.
9. Brush the regular Mod Podge on the images and wait until the photo is dry again.
The whole process of transferring a photo to canvas may cost two days. However, it is easy to operate. And the materials are also easy to be bought.
Sometimes you may fall in love with stars in posters. Or you want to turn portraits of your family members. As a result, you can choose another way to transfer photos to canvas. You can use a laser printer to print images. Thus you need to transfer images to an SD card and import them to the computer.
1. A color printing photograph or portrait
2. Mod Podge Matte Finish and some Mode Podge
3. Blank canvases
4. Foam brushes, cutting boards, a utility knife
Steps of Transferring Photo to Canvas
1. Use your foam brush with Mod Podge to cover the canvas thickly.
2. Put the photo on the top of the covered surface.
3. Flat the photo with your hands to ensure no air bubbles exist.
4. Wait for a few hours to make the photo dry.
5. Cut off more photo parts on the cutting board with the utility knife.
6. Brush Mod Podge Matte Finish on the photo top smoothly.
7. Cover another canvas on the image quickly but carefully to transfer the photo to the canvas.
8. Wait for a few minutes and peel the canvas off.
You can also paint the edges of your canvas to beautifier the artwork. The whole process costs less time than to transfer a photo to the canvas with tissue paper. You can repeat to do several times to DIY. In addition, remember to choose a photo transfer app if you need to import images between two devices.
When you need to transform a photo into Canvas, you should apply some stunning effects. As for the case, you can choose the following 3 photo-to-canvas converters to get the desired result.
Render emotional impact to digital photos to discover the magic of analog film. When you need to turn a photo into a canvas with a better appearance, WidsMob Retoucher is the best program.
1. 4 different color rendition profiles, 28 camera profile types, 15 options for color modes, and 25 film-gain profiles.
2. Color rendering digital photos with Contrast, Saturation, and Special color tones. Adjusting the contrast will make the photographs more flexible.
3. Reproduce classic films, such as Kodak Ektachrome, Fuji Velvia 50, Fuji Superia, Ilford HPS 800, and more.
4. Analog film grain is essential to give a vintage aspect for digital images.
Achieve painting perfection with the most realistic and professional digital art studio. There are hundreds of brushes to convert photos to stunning canvas or diverse artists for emulating a traditional experience.
1. Colossal brush collection with over 900 inspiring brushes to make photos with Canvas effects.
2. Versatile divine proportion, rule of thirds, perspective guides, professional photo-painting tools, textures, gradients, selections, and in-app.
3. Customize with brushes, palettes, papers, flow maps, colors, textures, patterns, gradients, nozzles, looks, weaves, images, and more.
4. You can find talented illustrators and photo artists who have excelled in their craft and risen to the top.
Canvasjet is another photo to Canvas converter that applies multiple photo effects. Just select the images, upload them to the online website, customize the picture, design with the photo effects and filters. You can make Canvas for your wall, gift card, and more.
1. 4 great products of photo canvas to design photographs with stunning effects, such as canvas print, wall display, photo mosaic, and gift card.
2. Provide an easy order process and fast delivery. It only takes 5 minutes to custom the order with ease.
4. When you have your idea for turning a photo to Canvas, you can also contact Canvasjet to design the artwork for you.
The DIY canvas print is an easy method to convert photos to canvas. If you use the desired texture and convert the image to vector or other graphics beforehand, you can also convert the photo to canvas as a profession. While the online solutions provide multiple features and options, they can help you achieve the perfect canvas with ease. Some of them also have excellent design service, which can convert photos to stunning canvas beyond your imagination.