Easiest & Fastest Photo Viewer and Manager with Additional Editing Tools.
* 100% Clean & Safe
When you want to access iCloud photos on Windows 8 or Windows 10, the problem of iCloud photo is not enabled should be headache for you. The article explains the method to enable iCloud photos on PC. You can follow the method to show up Photo Stream correctly in Windows Explorer and set up new Photo Streams on your PC.
If it is the first time you get the “iCloud photos is not enabled” message, you can enable iCloud Photos on Windows 10 to fix the problem. Make sure you have an Apple ID and install iCloud for Windows.
1. Launch iCloud photos of This PC, you can click on the Open iCloud link under iCloud photos is not enabled.
2. Just select Photos from the popup windows.
3. And then click the Options next to the Photos to enable sync iCloud photos on PC.
4. Here are two options, My Photo Stream and iCloud Photo Sharing. Select My Photo Stream. And if you want to share photos and videos with friends, you can also choose iCloud Photo Sharing.
5. Change the location of the iCloud Photo location is an optional step. Make sure the synced photos folder on your Windows 10.
6. After that you can click the Apply button to save all your settings.
After you enable iCloud Photos on Windows 10, you can find photos on iCloud taken by your iOS devices on iCloud Photo location. Follow the similar process to set up iCloud Photos on Windows 8.
After you enable iCloud Photos on Windows 10, it still cannot solve the problem. What should you do then? It is recommended to reinstall and sign in iCloud control panel in Windows again. If you ask for Apple stuff for help, it might be the answer from them. And you can also follow the steps to fix iCloud photos is not enable problem.
1. Open iCloud App of your Windows, and then log out the iCloud account.
2. Uninstall iCloud software of Windows to remove the program from your computer.
3. Open My Computer > C:/ drive. In Menu bar go to Tools/ Folder Options and click the View tab.
4. Select show hidden files, folders and drivers radio button and click ok.
5. And then open Users folder > Your User folder (your username or admin name).
6. After that access to Program Data folder > Apple folder > Install cache.
7. In Detail View sort on name. Open the folder to the newest entry for iCloud photo panel x, 3.x or 4.x.
8. And then right click the iCloud 64.msi and select install to fix iCloud Photos is not enabled
After that you can get the iCloud Photo Stream working again. And then you can view iCloud photos or share photos on iCloud from your PC now. Compared to the other solutions, it might be a little difficult to solve iCloud photos is not enable message.
Sometime the problem might also relate to the permission, which just has to change Properties to remove Read Only to get rid of the iCloud photos is not enabled error. The compatibility might be the issue for the problem. Before you install iCloud for Windows from Apple store official website, you can change the compatibility mode for your Windows OS.
If all the above solution does not work for you, you might have to contact Customer service of Apple for help. The solutions from forums might be helpful to solve the iCloud Photos is not enabled on PC.
Rate This Post