Easy and Fast Portrait Editing Software.
* 100% Clean & Safe
Whether you use a camcorder, Android phone or iPhone, you can get both photos and videos from the SD card. Of course, you can view the photos and videos directly within Gallery of Android, or Camera Roll of iPhone. What is the best media viewer to browse the files for these devices?
Usually you have to use two different programs to view photos and play videos. There are some different open source media viewers that enable you to play videos or photos. Just learn more about the 8 best media players that enable you to view the media files with ease.
Is there a media viewer that enables you to browse the media files from Camcorder, iPhone or other devices within one program? WidsMob Viewer Pro is the all-in-one media viewer to browse the photos and videos, including JPEG, PNG, RAW, HEIC, MP4, MOV, GIF and more other video and photo formats.
1. Browse and view JPEG, HEIC, RAW files as well as the video formats.
2. View, group, convert, edit and manage the media files with easy process.
3. Provide different viewing modes browse the files in different scenarios.
4. Create slideshows with your favorite photos and media files with ease.
Step 1: Install the program
Download and install the latest version of WidsMob Viewer Pro. Launch the program on your computer. If you have already set it as the default media viewer, you can double click any media file to launch the program. It is able to view all the media files within the same folder.
Step 2: View the photos
Whether it is a HEIC file, RAW format, JPEG, PNG or other photo files, you can view the file directly within the program. Moreover, you can also convert the photo, add to favorite or apply filters with ease.
Step 3: Play the video files
When you navigate to the video file, you can also click the “Play” button to playback the video files. Of course, you can drag the timeline to the desired point to adjust the volume of the video.
Step 4: Browse media files
Moreover, you can also view media files within different folder or even add new folder for the media file, even for the connected device, such as iPhone, SD card of camcorder and more others.
As an open-source media player, VLC media player gains a lot of fans and popularity around the world. It is a media viewer that supports almost all video and audio formats, for both the local media files as well as online streaming. In addition, there are many bonus functionalities, such as convert a video file to another format, download some media files from YouTube.
1. Free media player free of charge, without ads, spyware or malware.
2. Compatible with oceans of file formats with no extra codecs.
3. Integrate extensive features, convert media, download online videos, etc.
4. Extract the video and audio files from DVD and convert the video files.
1. Complex for the beginners to find the desired video editing features.
2. Lack of media library and does not support view photos as media viewer.
Kodi is another popular and open source media player. It is available to Windows, Mac, Android, Linux and Rasbery PI. Moreover, it does not only work as a media player, but also a media manager. Kodi is able to organize all media files by categories, such as movies, TV shows, music, photos and more others with ease.
1. The free media player is able to decode most popular media formats.
2. Expand the features with plugins for contents on YouTube, Netflix, etc.
3. The media library feature allows you to manage videos and audio.
4. The window is designed similar to TV interface to view the media files.
1. Difficult and frustrated to find and locate the media files you want to play.
2. It is confuse to install and use the add-ons for the Kodi media viewer.
DivX Player is the first of media player that offers free HEVC playback. It is also useful and powerful since it has the capacity to play UltraHD 4K movies, not to mention the compatibility of popular media formats, such as MP4, MKV, DivX, and more. Another useful feature is Trick Play, which is able to retrieve the point you stopped.
1. Support multiple audio-tracks and allows to switch between them simply.
2. Compatible with most commonly used video and audio formats with ease.
3. Play, convert and cast your favorite video, such as DivX, HEVC, AVI, etc.
4. Various useful tools to control the media file playback, like Chapter points.
1. It is a bit large and eats up much space for playing back the media files.
2. The free media player is only free for 15 days with limited features.
Plex Media Player is the successor of Plex Home Theater, which let you to easily manage your large media collection including videos, TV shows, movies, music, photos, and more. The media sharing functionality permits you to pick and choose what to make public and give the access to your families. It supports any media types, including Hi-Fi music and video formats.
1. Feature rich media player and viewer with extensive useful functionalities.
2. Capable to read metadata of media files and organize them automatically.
3. Support all platforms, like Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone, etc.
4. Sync the files between different devices via the media viewer with ease.
1. Online streaming and advanced features are only available for paid version.
2. Plex is less customizable to personalize the features accordingly.
GOM Player, also known as Gretech Online Movie Player, is another free option to enjoy media contents on computer. This media player has included codecs for most popular media formats, so you can enjoy them without extra software. It also integrates advanced playback controls, such as A-B repeat, speed adjustment, snapshot, and more.
1. It is a media player and viewer that is highly flexible and customizable.
2. It downloads codes and subtitles based on your media file from the library.
3. Work well on a wide range of Windows, from Windows 10 to Windows XP.
4. Additional video editing features to touchup the video files with ease.
1. The interface is quite basic and looks outdated.
2. You have to view annoying ads when playing media files.
Rate This Post