Easy and Fast Portrait Editing Software.
* 100% Clean & Safe
What a screen recorder can do? Whether you are a game player, teacher, vlogger, or developer, you might want to capture all onscreen activities, such as the video tutorial, gameplay videos, presentation and more as a video file with ease. How to discover and find the best screen capture software for your computer? Here are the 8 best screen recorders from oceans of program to capture the desired files. The article is intends to identify and share a top list you should know.
WidsMob Capture is a versatile screen capture program to record videos, capture audio files and take snapshots. It has the capacities to tweak the audio and video settings, edit the videos, or even add annotation, shapes, texts and more others.
1. Capture screen, gameplay and online videos simply.
2. Customize the desired recording area or entire screen.
3. Offer extensive custom options for output audio and video.
4. Share your screen recordings to social media directly.
5. Lightweight and no report of lagging issue.
Step 1: Make sure to download and install the screen capture software to your computer and launch it. Select the “Record Screen” option from the interface to open the screen capture interface.
Record Area: Set the recording area based on your need.
Microphone: Capture your voice via built-in or external microphone.
Webcam: Record your face and reaction through webcam.
In order to capture screen, turn on the “Record Area” option, disable the “Microphone” option as well as the “Webcam” option.
Step 2: If you need to change custom options, go to the “Preferences” dialog. It enables you to tweak the video codec, sample rate, bitrate, frame rate and more others settings for the output format. Moreover, you can also add the mouse cursor to the videos with ease.
Step 3: If you want to record on your screen, you can click the “REC” button to start the capturing screen process. Of course, hit the “Pen” icon to display the text, drawing, shapes, or even add some annotation to the recording. If you want to make a screenshot, click the “Camera” icon.
Step 4: When the screen capture process is done, click the “Stop” button or press your hotkey to save the recording to the media library. Now, you can preview it and decide to share to social network, send via email or make another screen capture.
OBS Studio is an open-source screen-capture application, so everyone can use it for free. Plus, it is also a video streaming tool to help you broadcast screen capture to YouTube directly.
1. Totally free to use without any limit.
2. Save screen capture as HD videos.
3. Support screen streaming.
4. No ads or malware if you download it from official website.
1. The setup spends a period of time.
2. Some users reported the screen capture application crashed.
Ezvid is another screen capture program free to use. Though it is free, it won’t add watermark to your screen recordings. Moreover, the built-in video editor allows you to edit the screen recording on the timeline easily.
1. Integrate a clear interface.
2. Built-in a video editor to edit the recording videos.
3. No watermark or ads for the high quality output.
4. Allows you to upload the recording to YouTube and more.
1. It cannot work in the background.
2. The recording limits to 45 minutes.
Icecream Screen Recorder offers both a free version as well as several plans starting at $29.95. Many small businesses use the screen capture software to generate product videos, capture gameplay and more.
1. Available to Windows 10/8/7 and earlier.
2. Offer cloud storage to each user.
3. Easy to find what you want on interface.
1. There is no video tutorial.
2. The free version has so many limits.
Screencast-O-Matic is a special video-capture application. It provides both a web app as well as a desktop program. Moreover, the web app is free to use without ads or watermark.
1. Capture screen on desktop or online.
2. Work very well on both PC and Mac.
3. Edit screen capture if you purchase a year subscription.
1. The free version can only capture for 15 minutes.
2. The output quality too poor to social media sites.
Windows Game Bar is the built-in screen capture utility on your Windows 10. Though it was designed for game recording, you can also use it to capture your screen or online videos without any installation.
1. Preinstall screen capturer on Windows 10.
2. Capture screen in MP4 videos with great quality.
3. Optimize for game recording.
1. It is lacks of the video editing features.
2. The output format is limited.
QuickTime Player is the counterpart of Windows Game Bar on Mac. Though it is primarily used as a media player, it does offer screen-capture functionalities. Moreover, it is free to use for Mac users and no require installation.
1. Capture screen, video and audio simply.
2. Save screen recordings as MOV, MP4, etc.
3. Offer basic custom options.
1. The screen capture app is too simple for advanced users.
2. It lacks some important features, like video editing.
Sometimes, freeware is not the best option to capture screen or video. It provides various plans starting at $9.95 per week. If you prefer to all-in-one solution, TinyTake should be a good option.
1. Capture screen in any dimensions.
2. Download online videos or record videos from webcam.
3. Edit screen recording simply.
1. There is no free trial version.
2. The video editor is a bit crude.
Here are the 8 screen capture programs for Windows and Mac from the article. Some of them are free to use, such as OBS, Game Bar, QuickTime, and more. Others are professional tools with advanced functionalities. If you are looking for the most cost-effective option, WidsMob Capture should be the most recommended one you can take into consideration.
Rate This Post