Last Updated on December 16, 2021 by Jane Joe
How to capture screen video without watermark? When you want to find some screen recorder without a watermark for free, the article compiles a list of the 8 best programs to capture screen recording with ease. Screen recording is a digital process that you can capture onscreen activities on your PC or Mac, such as the gameplay video, online tutorial, and more. Choose the screen recorder without a watermark and share the captured videos to YouTube or Twitch according to your requirement.
WidsMob Capture is a versatile screen recorder without a watermark on PC and Mac. It provides a free trial version to capture all onscreen activities, tweak the audio/video, edit and add annotation, and even manage the recording files.
1. Record all onscreen activities on PC/Mac with no watermark or other limit.
2. Add your selfie and commentary to the screen-recording files in real-time.
3. Edit the videos and annotations, such as text, shapes, and paintings.
4. Manage the screen recorded files, play, remove, share or remove in clicks.
Step 1: Launch the best screen recorder without a watermark after installing the program on your computer. Choose the Record Screen button from the main interface to record the screen. If you want to set hotkeys or change the output format, go to the Preferences dialog.
Step 2: Make sure to turn on the Record Area option and set the recording area based on your need. Then turn on the Microphone option and the Webcam options to add your reactions and commentary to the screen recording with no watermark.
Step 3: Click the REC button to record onscreen activities. You can add text and paintings with the Pen tool while recording. You can also add watermarks, texts, lines, arrows, and more others. Moreover, you can also make a screenshot with the Camera icon.
Step 4: When finishing the screen recording, click the Stop button. Save the screen recording according to your setting. Go to the Media Library window and find all the files. Click the Share icon and upload your screen recording with no watermark to social media.
OBS Studio is more than open-source broadcasting software. It is a screen recorder without a watermark and enables you to capture high-quality screen videos, especially gameplay video files.
1. Free to use on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
2. Record your screen with no watermark or restriction.
3. Stream anything on your screen to YouTube, Twitch, etc.
4. Support more than 20 plugins with extensive functionalities.
1. It is not compatible with Windows XP.
2. It cannot link to an audio file as a source.
QuickTime is a free screen recorder with no watermark for Mac and a built-in media player on the MacBook. There are more setting options, such as screen recording, video recording, and audio recording.
1. Record onscreen activities or online videos without watermark.
2. Support the video and audio formats and playback them easily.
3. The recorded files work well with other apps on Mac.
4. Preview your screen recordings directly within the media player.
1. It is hard to distinguish audio files from different channels.
2. It lacks annotation or editing tools to touch up the videos.
Game DVR is the default screen recorder without a watermark within Xbox One and Windows 10. Microsoft has also migrated the screen-recording feature to capture the desired files within Windows 10 computers and laptops.
1. Record your screen or gameplay with no watermark.
2. Save screen-recording videos in MP4 automatically easily.
3. Offer extensive custom options, such as frame rate, bitrate, etc.
4. Pre-installed screen recorder on Windows 10.
1. It is only available to Windows 10 and has multiple limitations.
2. There are no editing tools and annotation features.
Screencast-O-Matic is an online screen recorder with no watermark. It is available to most major web browsers, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, and more. It has some limits for the videos, but you can use it free.
1. Record your screen video with no watermark and installation.
2. Offer basic custom options, like video quality, an audio file, etc.
3. Available to most web browsers on PC and Mac.
4. Support webcam and microphone files as well.
1. The free version can only record up to 15 minutes.
2. It lacks the annotation tool and editing features.
1. Record any region of your screen in one click.
2. Draw lines and arrows in recorded video.
3. Enable you to record webcam video along with screen recording.
4. Capture screen, download online video, and take snapshots.
1. It is not free to use though the price is affordable.
2. There is no Mac version to capture the videos.
TinyTake is another professional screen recorder with no watermark, but it also provides a free version and several plans. You can control the screen and video recording with customized hotkeys.
1. Save screen recordings to the cloud service.
2. Easy to use with a simple user interface.
3. Annotate recording videos and screenshots.
4. Share recordings via link.
1. The free version only allows you to record up to 5 minutes.
2. Some features are not available in the Mac version.
As its name indicated, VSDC Free Screen Recorder is another free screen recorder without a watermark. Although designing for screen recording, you can record a webcam with it.
1. Free of charge screen recorder with audio files.
2. Easy user interface to find what you want to capture.
3. Offer custom options to tweak the video and audio files.
4. Add a microphone and webcam files to the videos.
1. The recording video quality is not good.
2. It cannot save recordings in rich formats.
The article shares 8 screen recorders with no watermark. You can use the OBS Studio free of charge or use the limited features, such as Icecream Screen Recorder. You can also get the most proper tool for your computer based on the review above. If you are looking for the best option to record your screen, WidsMob Capture is worth trying.