When purchasing cosmetics and clothes, how do you choose a right choice to match with your skin tone? Do you have a pink skin tone? How to get a pink skin tone for your portrait image? If you are looking for a new lipstick or even a foundation, the skin undertone is the first thing you should consider. How to discover what your skin undertone is and how to get the pink skin tone? This article will answer these questions in detail.
As mentioned previously, it is important to know your skin tone when choosing a makeup method. How to find out what your skin undertone is? Do you have a pink skin tone? Here is the answer you should know.
The skin tone is the color that shines through the skin on your face. Although it changes through exposure to the sun or other various skin problems, the skin tone can be identified following the tips below.
1. Wash your face completely and keep it free of makeup. Just wait for at least 15 minutes since your skin may turns pink impacted by cold water and scrubbing automatically.
2. Light is another influence when you intend to discover your skin color. The light bulbs can affect your skin color and produce a yellow or red cast on your face. You should stay under a natural light source, such as a sunny spot, in order to prevent you from misunderstand your skin tone.
3. Another quick way to identify whether you have a pink skin tone is the color of your veins. Hold up your arm in the natural light. If your veins show green or blue, you may have a neutral skin undertone. Those whose veins appear green have a warm skin tone. If your veins are blue or purple, your skin tone is cool.
4. Your skin’s reaction is another way to determine your skin tone. People whose tan easily burns may have the warm or neutral skin tone, and others have cool skin tone.
5. The skin behind your ear is less likely to be impacted by sunshine and other elements, so it can tell you what your skin color is anytime. Of course, when you have a pink skin tone, you can choose the desired clothes and cosmetics now.
Now, you should understand what your skin color is, but what color is the best? According to a recent survey, pink skin tone is the most attractive skin color. It is not only the sign of beauty, but also the symbolization of health. However, not everyone has such skin tone naturally.
Does that mean you cannot get it if your skin tone is too white or too dark? The answer is not, there are a few things you can do to imitate the pink skin tone, such as a bit of makeup.
What is the best method to apply a pink skin tone on your portrait? Can you have a virtual makeup to match the clothes and cosmetics? Widsmob Portrait Pro has a whole series of touching up features that enable to manage the skin, such as turn on the pink skin tone, enhance the portrait image or even have a desired makeup.
1. Manage the skin, tweak pink color tone, smooth and brighten skin.
2. Choose the desired skin area, including the portrait and body skin.
3. Advanced portrait enhance features to brighten teeth, eyes and more.
4. Makeup features to add blush, color contacted, lipsticks and others.
Step 1: Download and install WidsMob Portrait Pro, launch the program on your computer and click the Select Photos button to load the portrait image into the program. You can also click the Select Folder button to add a pink skin tone for your portrait image.
Step 2: Once you have imported the portrait image, you can click the Edit menu and choose the Skin option. Click the Adjust Skin Area button to choose the skin area you want to touchup. Just choose the brush or eraser to select the desired skin area. Click the OK button to confirm.
Step 3: If you just need to skin tone color, you can click the Change Skin Tone option to tweak the desired pink color tone. Moreover, you can also select the RGB (255,192,203) for pink, RGB (255,182,193) for light pink, and RGB (255,131,198) for deep pink instead.
Step 4: Moreover, you can enable the Smoothing option and the Brighten Skin option to further edit the pink skin tone. When you want to get a satisfied result, you can adjust the number for the parameters in order to tweak for the best result according to your requirement.
Step 5: Of course, there are some more filters, especially the blush feature for makeup, which you can choose a red blush to make the pink skin tone more vividly. The eyelashes, eye color and more other portrait enhancements can make the portrait image outstanding.
Step 6: Now you can click the Export button to rename the photo, resize to a desired size, change the output format, tweak the photo quality and set up more other parameters. Then you can click the Start button to apply a pink skin tone for the portrait photo.
You should learn more details about what your skin color is and how to get the most attractive appearance, the pink skin color. There are multiple ways to determine your skin color and you should try each one as it is a complex task and single way may mislead you. Moreover, even if you do not have the pink skin tone naturally, it is okay and you can get what you want if you use the right tool. Widsmob Portrait Pro is a simple and powerful method to apply the pink skin tone for your portrait.