Easy and Fast Portrait Editing Software.
* 100% Clean & Safe
How to download or capture video from YouTube for free? When you want to get some video or music from YouTube offline, YouTube screen recorder might be the only choice now. Most of the YouTube downloader might not work within a short period of time. YouTube is the biggest video streaming platform around the world. It means that you can only watch YouTube videos through an Internet connection. Just learn more about the 7 recommended YouTube screen recorders to capture the online streaming files with ease from the article now.
WidsMob Capture is an advanced YouTube screen recorder to capture online streaming files with a high quality. It is able to capture video, record audio and take snapshots from YouTube and other online streaming sites. Moreover, you can also take advantage of the editing features and filters to touch up the recording videos from YouTube with ease.
1. Record any video, capture audio or even take snapshots from YouTube.
2. Add your face via webcam and reactions to YouTube video with ease.
3. Draw on the video or add graffiti on your webcam recording within clicks.
4. Save the video in high quality to keep the original quality of YouTube.
Step 1: Download and install the YouTube Screen Recorder, launch the program and discover a video on YouTube and want to download. After that, you can select the “Screen Record” option to tweak the recording area as the YouTube window of your browse.
Step 2: If you only want to capture YouTube video, turn on the Display option and select the “System audio” as the default channel. Of course, you can also add your reactions on the YouTube video, enable the “Webcam” option along with other options.
Step 3: Click on the “REC” button to initiate capturing the online video before start playing the YouTube video in your browser. Moreover, you can switch to the YouTube recorder to use the drawing features, add arrow, annotations and other elements to the video.
Step 4: When the recording process of YouTube video is complete, you can click on the “Stop” button to save the video to your library. After that, you only need to click the media library to check the recording video from YouTube offline with ease.
What should be YouTube screen recorder alternatives to record or download YouTube videos or audio files? Just learn more about the 6 good programs available for Windows and Mac as below.
CamStudio is an open-source YouTube screen recorder, which you can use it without paying a penny. In fact, it can capture whatever onscreen activities or browser simply. Of course, it lets you to decide the recording area.
1. Capture video, still images and record audio simply.
2. Export recorded YouTube videos in a huge range of formats.
3. Balance files size and video quality.
4. No restriction on the length of recordings.
1. It has a ton of adware that wants to install.
2. It will re-configurate your web browser.
ScreenFlow is an all-in-one YouTube screen recorder for Mac. There are useful features to record online streaming or add facecam files. Moreover, It also enables you to edit the recording on the timeline.
1. Capture YouTube videos and save it to the timeline.
2. Trim, adjust, and modify the recorded YouTube video.
3. Add captions, transitions, annotations and more to the video.
4. Publish the recorded videos to the Internet directly.
1. It is YouTube screen recorder only available to Mac.
2. It lacks of presets, so beginners may feel frustrated.
If you need a free screen recorder to capture YouTube videos, make video tutorials, or make gameplay videos, Ezvid Video Editor is a good option. As a lightweight program, you can find rich features in this YouTube recorder.
1. Integrate with a user-friendly interface to capture files.
2. Free to use without ads or any payment options.
3. Edit the YouTube videos on the timeline.
1. It can only record a YouTube video up to 45 minutes.
2. Cannot save the recorded YouTube videos directly.
Camtasia is another professional YouTube screen recorder. It lets you record a video of whatever on your computer screen. In addition to YouTube videos, you can also use it to make video guides, tutorials and demos.
1. Pretty easy to use compared to the rich features.
2. Edit the video and audio files on the timeline on recording.
3. Produce video recordings up to 4K video qualities.
1. It lacks advanced video editing features.
2. It may slow down your computer.
BandiCam Screen Recorder is a stable YouTube video recorder to capture online streaming files. If you were a game player, you should be familiar with BandiCam since it was designed as a game recorder primarily.
1. Offer extensive video recording and editing options.
2. Lightweight YouTube recorder and easy to master.
3. Record YouTube videos without lag.
4. Support a wide range of output format and portable devices.
1. There is no Mac version of YouTube video recorder.
2. It lacks video editing features.
3. The free version will add watermark on your videos.
If you are looking for a flexible YouTube screen recorder online, Screencast-O-Matic is a good option. It offers both a web-based app as well as a desktop program. You can capture YouTube videos as desired.
1. Capture YouTube videos without installing software.
2. Share your recorded YouTube videos to various platforms.
3. Offer video editing tools in the desktop software.
4. Available to record screen, capture online videos and webcam.
1. The web app only allows you to record up to 15 minutes.
2. It cannot make still screenshots.
The article shares top 7 YouTube screen recorders for Windows and macOS. You can learn more about the reviews for these programs. CamStudio, for example, is an easy way to capture YouTube videos for beginners. Camtasia can offer the basic video editing tools for recorded videos. WidsMob Capture is a good option for both beginners and advanced users. If you have other questions related to YouTube video capturing, please leave a message below the post.
Rate This Post