Last Updated on March 31, 2022 by Peter Wood
Whether you need to have the training, product showcases, plan displays, or create a funny lecture with your family, what should be the best presentation software for different scenarios? The presentation software is very important during the entire business process. As the medium of ideas and product distribution, it should have features that allow the communicators to highlight ideas in the best possible manner. Don’t waste your time researching the best presentation software. Here are the 16 best programs you should never miss from the article.
WidsMob Collage is the best presentation software to design presentations with fonts, pictures, stickers, and more other filters. It provides dozens of templates and frames that enable you to personalize a business presentation within clicks. Moreover, you can also polish the photos and other elements with built-in editing features.
Microsoft's PowerPoint is one of the best presentation software and has been around for decades. Although there are already tons of similar products, many people still prefer MS PowerPoint, partly because of the familiar interface and stable performance. It is a part of Microsoft 365 and works along with MS Office Word and Excel.
Price: start from $5/month
As unique and best presentation software, Prezi can help you create highly visual and engaging presentations. It makes your ideas and products more attractive and accessible. You can also tailor presentations for specific audiences with the capability of skipping ahead and more. The live presentation feature is flexible and easy to use.
Slidebean is the best web-based presentation software. It integrates AI that enables you to build modern and professional presentations in a few minutes. Once you sign up for an account with your email, it will give a brief tutorial and show you how to work. Unlike other presentation software, you can focus on text and ideas and the AI technology will do the rest job.
Adobe Spark is both a graphic design and presentation software online. It enables you to design creative and unique presentations in your web browser, such as add images, use a wide range of layouts, icons, and fonts. You can publish the presentation on social media or collaboration platforms. Moreover, it provides a mobile app to sync presentations.
CustomShow is one of the best presentation software for business, so it puts all elements of branding first. With it, you can design and create customized, branded presentations that reflect your ideas, products, or service featuring the creative logo and custom fonts. In addition, you will get an element library and analytics to ensure your presentations displaying your idea successfully.
Slides.com is a cloud-based presentation management service that has a simple user interface that enables users to simply build stunning presentations. The best presentation software provides exceptional flexibility and agility for collaboratively developing presentations.
1. Slides is another cloud-based service that you need to install any software.
2. It gives a Team Account with statistics, collaboration, and shared templates.
Haiku Deck is one of the most efficient presentation software to produce visually appealing and engaging presentations. It's easy to use and comes with a slew of fantastic layouts and picture possibilities, which focus on your key idea to unlock your creative flow.
1. Its colossal portfolio has more than 40 million royalty-free photos to improve the presentations of the users.
2. Provide simply embed YouTube videos and narrate them with voice.
3. Include a simple and clean appearance to design captivating slides.
As one of the best presentation software, Google Slides is free to use and popular for both personal and business uses. The interface and design are similar to MS PowerPoint, so users won’t be lost. It provides an opportunity to create, edit, and present your ideas online from anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
SlideDog is presentation software that offers both a free and paid version.
You can manage presentation files with playlists from and easily search or location each of them. You can combine slides with different formats, such as PDF, PPT, web pages, and more. Moreover, the real-time sharing feature enables you to send the presentation to your colleagues.
Keynote is the best presentation software released by Apple for macOS. You can create engaging and dynamic presentations. It enables you to add charts, text, graphs, photos, effects, and more to your slides. Moreover, it includes a photo editor to help you create slides as professionals. You can access your presentations online, with iCloud or a mobile app.
Similar to Slidedog, Sway is the best free presentation software with a Pro paid version. It can create slides and other documentation in minutes. You can add photos, videos, and other elements to your business presentations. Moreover, it is a collaborative tool and enables you to co-edit slides through the Internet.
LibreOffice is more than presentation software but also a community-driven, open-source productivity suite. The product is very adaptable and is constantly updated with new features. It is one of the most comprehensive free office suites available for both Windows and Mac.
1. Use either the standard system of icons and toolbars or the NotebookBar.
2. Provide a built-in and vibrant development community and frequent upgrades.
3. Support a variety of file formats, including DOC, DOCX, PPT, and PPTX, allowing safe collaboration with users of various office suites.
Zoho Show is a cloud-based office suite to rapidly create, collaborate on, broadcast, present, and publish presentations from their web browser. It is presentation software very adaptable and adjustable that deliver visually engaging presentations for free anywhere and anytime.
1. Includes specific Android and Apple TV programs that enable users to broadcast their professional presentations straight to the television.
2. Live Collaboration is very handy for real-time collaboration with several users.
3. Compatible and import PPT files without significant danger of information damage.
Apart from producing stunning images, Canva is amazing presentation software for making visual presentations! This application, which is popular among bloggers and small companies, provides a comprehensive editing suite for all of your visual design requirements.
1. There are hundreds of professionally created slides included into this package.
2. Make your presentations more professional by including logos and sharing them as templates with others.
3. Access your slides online with multiple presentation templates from any location.
Xtensio is another collaboration platform that enables you to collaborate on live presentations and documents with their teams and customers. You can create, distribute, and deliver presentations and documents with the presentation software according to your requirements.
1. Insert photos, videos, tables, and other interactive modules to the creative presentations.
2. Create stunning presentations using the drag-and-drop functionality.
3. Custom dashboard with your company's logo and has a unique URL.
Visme's user-friendly program enables users to produce stunning visuals, printable, and, of course, presentations. Choose from over 100 bespoke templates and thousands of slides from various themes, then customize font, color schemes, and content blocks using the built-in brand kit.
1. Important presentation slides can be saved and reused within a few clicks.
2. Use the presentation software as editor of infographics and images for social media platforms.
3. Provide template possibilities that are extensive and diverse.
You should find the 10 best presentations software for Windows and Mac. If you just need to create some stunning slides for business for free, you can simply choose Google Slides or others. When you want to get some professional ones, WidsMob Collage is one of the best choices you can take into consideration.